Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Eye in the Ash {A Pinkerlocke}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hmm, I like Surge and Nimbus, and Volt, even if I have no idea what a volt is, so -puts it on the possible list-
@TheAwesoMew
Hmm, I like Surge and Nimbus, and Volt, even if I have no idea what a volt is, so -puts it on the possible list-
@TheAwesoMew
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
I've chosen Voltage, because I liked volt and surge and it's a sorta combo and it's something people know off. I got a Common Somethibgwood, so I'll do however many turns for plants. @TheAwesoMew
@Dragondreamer
I've chosen Voltage, because I liked volt and surge and it's a sorta combo and it's something people know off. I got a Common Somethibgwood, so I'll do however many turns for plants. @TheAwesoMew
@Dragondreamer
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Voltage is a great name! Now just to see what kind of role he will play in the story...
Voltage is a great name! Now just to see what kind of role he will play in the story...
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheAwesoMew
@Dragondreamer
Basically everything that's happened the last few days is food, so now...
Eclipse: 7
Plat: 7
Delta: 4
Chocolate: 5
Tiaka: 4
Samira: was tp hungry to coli at the time
@TheAwesoMew
@Dragondreamer
Basically everything that's happened the last few days is food, so now...
Eclipse: 7
Plat: 7
Delta: 4
Chocolate: 5
Tiaka: 4
Samira: was tp hungry to coli at the time
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@Theawesomew
@dragondreamer
Alright, rolled a familiar yesterday and a trinket today, therefore :
Meet Rhowen, he was already named so that's what we get :P
I type this up already but it deleted so now I must retype it all.. -sigh-
Samira was not calm when she saw Chocolates door cracked, and a room with no Chocolate inside. In fact, she was a long distance away from the opposite. She was already worried about what the wildlife might have seen through the eye, and now he was missing.. "TIAKA! WAKE UP, CHOCOLATE IS MISSING!" she hollered, rapping her talons on Tiaka's door. The sleepy peaelcatcher came out of her room, mumbling nonsense tiredly. Without waiting to explain further to Tiaka, Samira grabbed the pearlcatcher and dragged her (and subsequently, her pearl) outside. "Chocolate! Chocolate, where are you?" Samira yelled out into the early morning. It didn't take long, the wildclaw jumped onto Tiaka as soon as he saw them. Samira rushed forward, ignoring the squished Tiaka's protests, and started clucking out worries. "Where were you! Oh, we were so worried! After you touched the Eye and everything- we fight to tell you not to touch that! Oh, are you alright?" this went on for a few minutes, before finally the wildclaw hopped of the gasping Tiaka. Only then did they notice the skydancer standing a little distance away- and he wasn't alone. A tiny imperial and a guardian were hiding under his feet. Chocolate and him had found them, both of them without voices, as well. The Guardian they had found out name was Voltage, for he carried around a little machine that had a few basic words- they assumed he had lived mute since his hatching, but both declared not from natural causes, aswell. The imperial refused to go anywhere near the strangers, staying with the skydsncer. But, Voltage walked right up and messed with his little machine. "Hello! Who are these, Chocolate?" Samira and Tiaka both jumped a bit at the hatchlings odd way of speech. Soon, introductions were in order. They eventually tried to get the skydsncer name by drawing it on the dirt- it was messy, but it clearly said `eclipse`. Then, they found the imperial easily wrote out his name, obviously coming from a well taught family. As everyone tried to find out what was happening, Chocolate had some time to think over what happened with the eye..
@Theawesomew
@dragondreamer
Samira was not calm when she saw Chocolates door cracked, and a room with no Chocolate inside. In fact, she was a long distance away from the opposite. She was already worried about what the wildlife might have seen through the eye, and now he was missing.. "TIAKA! WAKE UP, CHOCOLATE IS MISSING!" she hollered, rapping her talons on Tiaka's door. The sleepy peaelcatcher came out of her room, mumbling nonsense tiredly. Without waiting to explain further to Tiaka, Samira grabbed the pearlcatcher and dragged her (and subsequently, her pearl) outside. "Chocolate! Chocolate, where are you?" Samira yelled out into the early morning. It didn't take long, the wildclaw jumped onto Tiaka as soon as he saw them. Samira rushed forward, ignoring the squished Tiaka's protests, and started clucking out worries. "Where were you! Oh, we were so worried! After you touched the Eye and everything- we fight to tell you not to touch that! Oh, are you alright?" this went on for a few minutes, before finally the wildclaw hopped of the gasping Tiaka. Only then did they notice the skydancer standing a little distance away- and he wasn't alone. A tiny imperial and a guardian were hiding under his feet. Chocolate and him had found them, both of them without voices, as well. The Guardian they had found out name was Voltage, for he carried around a little machine that had a few basic words- they assumed he had lived mute since his hatching, but both declared not from natural causes, aswell. The imperial refused to go anywhere near the strangers, staying with the skydsncer. But, Voltage walked right up and messed with his little machine. "Hello! Who are these, Chocolate?" Samira and Tiaka both jumped a bit at the hatchlings odd way of speech. Soon, introductions were in order. They eventually tried to get the skydsncer name by drawing it on the dirt- it was messy, but it clearly said `eclipse`. Then, they found the imperial easily wrote out his name, obviously coming from a well taught family. As everyone tried to find out what was happening, Chocolate had some time to think over what happened with the eye..
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@Theawesomew
@dragondreamer
@Theawesomew
@dragondreamer
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@Theawesomew
@dragondreamer
@Theawesomew
@dragondreamer
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@theawesomew
@dragondreamer
Although it makes me a bit sad, I don't think I'm cut out for the pinkerlocke or scheduled writing business. You all are so nice and I'm sorry if this may be disappointing, and even lazy(and that's the truth) looking, but I'm quiting this, and maybe even Ripples (if your watching, Anon) because mostly I've wished it and now I'm stuck. It was interesting to try and I've learned a few things. I'm really sorry, guys. Of you want Delta back, I will give her back, AwesoMew. If not she will retire with the rest to my normal lair. And I'm really sorry I'm going to quit just as action minorly starts to build up, but I've been forgetting days or skipping and it's just wild. I'm sorry, y'all.
@theawesomew
@dragondreamer
Although it makes me a bit sad, I don't think I'm cut out for the pinkerlocke or scheduled writing business. You all are so nice and I'm sorry if this may be disappointing, and even lazy(and that's the truth) looking, but I'm quiting this, and maybe even Ripples (if your watching, Anon) because mostly I've wished it and now I'm stuck. It was interesting to try and I've learned a few things. I'm really sorry, guys. Of you want Delta back, I will give her back, AwesoMew. If not she will retire with the rest to my normal lair. And I'm really sorry I'm going to quit just as action minorly starts to build up, but I've been forgetting days or skipping and it's just wild. I'm sorry, y'all.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
@Novaborn

Aww, sorry to see this shut down. It's been a blast to read, though, as it's gone along! I don't need Delta back, she is more than welcome to join your lair as a perma :)

I hope you've had fun with this!

@Novaborn

Aww, sorry to see this shut down. It's been a blast to read, though, as it's gone along! I don't need Delta back, she is more than welcome to join your lair as a perma :)

I hope you've had fun with this!

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@NovaBorn
Aww, I'm sorry to see this shut down. It was amazing and I don't think I'll every forget this.
@NovaBorn
Aww, I'm sorry to see this shut down. It was amazing and I don't think I'll every forget this.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11