Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FHC] Familiar Hatchery Club
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52
@Emmie

Thank you!

Could I be pinged for any female Alstroemeria hatchlings, please? They're gorgeous :)
@Emmie

Thank you!

Could I be pinged for any female Alstroemeria hatchlings, please? They're gorgeous :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Redfern

I can breed them today for you :)
@Redfern

I can breed them today for you :)
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Emmie

I'll actually be gone for a month or two starting May 2nd; sorry, it totally slipped my mind when I asked for the ping. However, if you decide to breed them in that time and hatch a female, I'll definitely still be interested in buying :)
@Emmie

I'll actually be gone for a month or two starting May 2nd; sorry, it totally slipped my mind when I asked for the ping. However, if you decide to breed them in that time and hatch a female, I'll definitely still be interested in buying :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Redfern

I might still have one by then....or else if you ping me when you're back, I can rebreed them then
@Redfern

I might still have one by then....or else if you ping me when you're back, I can rebreed them then
@Emmie can i get a ping when the alstroemeria babs hatch? i've rebooted my lair and I sort of need one for a clan rep :)
@Emmie can i get a ping when the alstroemeria babs hatch? i've rebooted my lair and I sort of need one for a clan rep :)
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir

sure :) do you have a gender preference?
@Jaspernoir

sure :) do you have a gender preference?
@Emmie i prefer the male pose for SD, but if it's a nest of girls, that's just fine <3 thank you!
@Emmie i prefer the male pose for SD, but if it's a nest of girls, that's just fine <3 thank you!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir

I've already had someone request a male, but if there's 2, I'll let you know
@Jaspernoir

I've already had someone request a male, but if there's 2, I'll let you know
@Meirya Hello! Bought this man here in curiousity of his name and one of his parents linked me here. Super cool thread! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50861356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508614/50861356_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Meirya

Hello! Bought this man here in curiousity of his name and one of his parents linked me here. Super cool thread!

50861356_350.png
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
I have been having the worst time with time management and health stuff. I hope to actually for real this time do an update this weekend.
I have been having the worst time with time management and health stuff. I hope to actually for real this time do an update this weekend.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52