Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FHC] Familiar Hatchery Club
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52
@meirya I totally forgot to mention I have a progress thread for Blackwing Croaker! Sorry about that!

Also I can host shadow nests if anyone needs it!
@meirya I totally forgot to mention I have a progress thread for Blackwing Croaker! Sorry about that!

Also I can host shadow nests if anyone needs it!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
@Meirya

Now that LvI is over, I've decided to claim the Aer Phantom as my next FHC Project. :) I'll buy a couple of stock and start working on a thread soon.
@Meirya

Now that LvI is over, I've decided to claim the Aer Phantom as my next FHC Project. :) I'll buy a couple of stock and start working on a thread soon.
Spiral Aloe Collector

Manyleaves Collector
wrmgy.png
@Meirya
I'd like to claim the Abyss Striker!
@Meirya
I'd like to claim the Abyss Striker!
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
@Meirya @Ithelweex Hey there! My Animated Statue is complete, could I get an 'official animated statue' badge and a 'animated statue breeding card'? How much do you pay for these again? Can't remember. Also I'd like to get a soft claim on the Black Iron Creeper. I've already got some breeding stock for it. Thanks! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46987302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469874/46987302_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45638532] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456386/45638532_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Meirya @Ithelweex Hey there! My Animated Statue is complete, could I get an 'official animated statue' badge and a 'animated statue breeding card'? How much do you pay for these again? Can't remember.

Also I'd like to get a soft claim on the Black Iron Creeper. I've already got some breeding stock for it. Thanks!

46987302_350.png

45638532_350.png
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

Congrats
@3idolon

Congrats
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Meirya ughhh.... I'm a bit late to the party but the Ampelope scry winner is gorgeous?? Has anyone put a claim on it yet? Ok, so I know I've already claimed the Basalt Vent Hop and I have a soft claim on the Black Iron Creeper, but could I also have a soft claim on the Ampelope? If it's worth anything, I already have a male and female dragon with the right colors for the Black Iron Creeper (clay / marigold / marigold) here and here, (and well also here, does anyone want her?), I'm just waiting on one last nest to see if I can breed one of the expensive gem genes as well as the right colors.

So yeah I understand if I can't get the soft claim, but, .... please? XD

(@Emmie Thank you!)
@Meirya ughhh.... I'm a bit late to the party but the Ampelope scry winner is gorgeous?? Has anyone put a claim on it yet? Ok, so I know I've already claimed the Basalt Vent Hop and I have a soft claim on the Black Iron Creeper, but could I also have a soft claim on the Ampelope? If it's worth anything, I already have a male and female dragon with the right colors for the Black Iron Creeper (clay / marigold / marigold) here and here, (and well also here, does anyone want her?), I'm just waiting on one last nest to see if I can breed one of the expensive gem genes as well as the right colors.

So yeah I understand if I can't get the soft claim, but, .... please? XD

(@Emmie Thank you!)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
My apologies for the long break in responding! Life has been a little hectic. Three weeks' worth of responses now! [center][size=5][b]News, Responses, & Announcements[/b][/size][/center] [list][*] @Emmie I can’t figure out which wrong one I might have put claimed by? I looked through all the updated claimed familiars listed from last update and they all say “claimed” by them. Please let me know which you’re talking about so I can fix it, thank you so much! I’ll also update your Globe claim. [*] @mayanaz Sure, I’ll update the Blueridge Greatshell as claimed by you and link [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2507092]Onky Chaoes Hatchery[/url] in your membership listing. [*] @WishUponADragon now has a quest thread for the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2535184]Blackwing Croaker[/url] and is already almost finished with their dragons! They’ve also signed up as a Shadow hotelier. [*] @Sprill0 has claimed the Aer Phantom! [*] @BlueCoriander has claimed the Abyss Striker and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2574262]made a quest thread[/url]! [*] @3idolon has completed the Animated Statue! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2418613/28#post_36371261] See their lovely dragons here![/url] [*] I’m about to submit card and badge requests for the following finished familiars to the artist: Almandine Sturgeon, Bengal Chimera, Apatite Fisher, Animated Statue If you want to reimburse me the 15g for your badge/card set, it’s appreciated, but not required by any means. The artist does pretty quick turnaround, so I should have these posted within the week! [*] @3idolon You can indeed! I believe the consensus was that as long as you have a pair of the right colors and are just saving up for the genes, you can claim your next familiar. I’ll update the Ampelope with a soft claim by you.[/list] [center][size=5][b]New Familiars[/b][/size][/center] The following familiars have been scried and added to the list of available familiars. Stats are for colors only, searching across all of Flight Rising, not considering breed/genes. [list][*] Blight Nymph (cream/rust/olive): 1 active, 0 exalted [*] Plague Sprite (crimson/blood/maize): 178 active, 508 exalted [*] Deadland Disciple (spring/berry/cantaloupe): 1 active, 2 exalted [*] Blotched Quetzeel (metals/marigold/crocodile): 0 active, 4 exalted [*] Bluemoon Aviar (sky/cornflower/sanddollar): 0 active, 5 exalted [*] Brightwing Dwarf Hainu (sand/turquoise/leaf): 0 active, 1 exalted [*] Ampelope (cornflower/cyan/flaxen): 2 active, 1 exalted (claimed) [*] Brown River Flight (taupe/beige/stone): 5 active, 28 exalted [*] Brown-Spotted Mith (chocolate/auburn/sand): 4 active, 7 exalted[/list] [columns=2][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=123&tertgene=17&winggene=22&wings=57&auth=a86042a127e2aa9f0b83c768f7a998e18e7c0078&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Blight Nymph] skydancer plague cream savannah rust trail olive opal[/columns] [columns=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=18&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=20&winggene=21&wings=60&auth=72d235ce2c362e22b91f693cef03c342b0768bca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Plague Sprite] nocturne plague crimson savannah blood striation maize ghost[/columns] [columns=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=5&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=17&winggene=12&wings=87&auth=6870e81095adc68eeccbc6a88e0a8c962e2a85bb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Deadland Disciple] nocturne fire spring ripple berry toxin cantaloupe opal[/columns] [columns=2][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=6&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=173&tertgene=11&winggene=24&wings=75&auth=4e8fac1d52866caa88ce17f070e2e8d012038711&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Blotched Quetzeel] spiral light metals bar marigold noxtide crocodile thylacine[/columns] [columns=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=25&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=110&tertgene=15&winggene=21&wings=145&auth=f7a603cdbfdf42edfc717b4d067cc5dbe0f76a73&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Bluemoon Aviar] skydancer plague sky lionfish cornflower striation sanddollar scales[/columns] [columns=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=3&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=149&auth=03c95c0adcd8d36947a45cd29be98d09de37b3e8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu] coatl earth sand clown turquoise spinner leaf firefly[/columns] [columns=2][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=89&auth=a139db3f72873ebeadbcf06ffeaf7395f2461fc4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Ampelope] skydancer shadow cornflower pinstripe cyan morph flaxen underbelly[/columns] [columns=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=95&bodygene=2&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=52&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=51&auth=f3b83c69550e8da36e51ecdf73454f074f10b115&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Brown River Flight] mirror plague taupe tiger beige shimmer stone underbelly[/columns] [columns=2] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=166&auth=bf76297f7859636a7ac763b40c0a09c49d0bd804&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [item=Brown-Spotted Mith] coatl lightning chocolate falcon auburn butterfly sand underbelly[/columns] Pinglist: [size=2]@DuskAwakening @ILUVDRAGONS @Krakatoaa @UtopianAngel @3idolon @BezimiennyRaptor @LucidFeathers @Meirya @Limanya @NocturnistheDark @jampackedwithair @Ithelweex @Wulfgang @Timelesswanderer @Lightningwind @Familiars @Pyromancy @Farfelee @quilliper @DanielXDagaz @Offling @Aikoll @Emmie @MissMaira @Irien @Gilbunny @Saraceaser @Sachqua @tilkka @Jaspernoir[/size]
My apologies for the long break in responding! Life has been a little hectic. Three weeks' worth of responses now!
News, Responses, & Announcements
  • @Emmie I can’t figure out which wrong one I might have put claimed by? I looked through all the updated claimed familiars listed from last update and they all say “claimed” by them. Please let me know which you’re talking about so I can fix it, thank you so much! I’ll also update your Globe claim.
  • @mayanaz Sure, I’ll update the Blueridge Greatshell as claimed by you and link Onky Chaoes Hatchery in your membership listing.
  • @WishUponADragon now has a quest thread for the Blackwing Croaker and is already almost finished with their dragons! They’ve also signed up as a Shadow hotelier.
  • @Sprill0 has claimed the Aer Phantom!
  • @BlueCoriander has claimed the Abyss Striker and made a quest thread!
  • @3idolon has completed the Animated Statue!
    See their lovely dragons here!
  • I’m about to submit card and badge requests for the following finished familiars to the artist:
    Almandine Sturgeon, Bengal Chimera, Apatite Fisher, Animated Statue
    If you want to reimburse me the 15g for your badge/card set, it’s appreciated, but not required by any means. The artist does pretty quick turnaround, so I should have these posted within the week!
  • @3idolon You can indeed! I believe the consensus was that as long as you have a pair of the right colors and are just saving up for the genes, you can claim your next familiar. I’ll update the Ampelope with a soft claim by you.

New Familiars

The following familiars have been scried and added to the list of available familiars. Stats are for colors only, searching across all of Flight Rising, not considering breed/genes.
  • Blight Nymph (cream/rust/olive): 1 active, 0 exalted
  • Plague Sprite (crimson/blood/maize): 178 active, 508 exalted
  • Deadland Disciple (spring/berry/cantaloupe): 1 active, 2 exalted
  • Blotched Quetzeel (metals/marigold/crocodile): 0 active, 4 exalted
  • Bluemoon Aviar (sky/cornflower/sanddollar): 0 active, 5 exalted
  • Brightwing Dwarf Hainu (sand/turquoise/leaf): 0 active, 1 exalted
  • Ampelope (cornflower/cyan/flaxen): 2 active, 1 exalted (claimed)
  • Brown River Flight (taupe/beige/stone): 5 active, 28 exalted
  • Brown-Spotted Mith (chocolate/auburn/sand): 4 active, 7 exalted
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=123&tertgene=17&winggene=22&wings=57&auth=a86042a127e2aa9f0b83c768f7a998e18e7c0078&dummyext=prev.png Blight Nymph
skydancer
plague
cream savannah
rust trail
olive opal
dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=18&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=20&winggene=21&wings=60&auth=72d235ce2c362e22b91f693cef03c342b0768bca&dummyext=prev.png Plague Sprite
nocturne
plague
crimson savannah
blood striation
maize ghost
dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=5&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=17&winggene=12&wings=87&auth=6870e81095adc68eeccbc6a88e0a8c962e2a85bb&dummyext=prev.png Deadland Disciple
nocturne
fire
spring ripple
berry toxin
cantaloupe opal
dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=6&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=173&tertgene=11&winggene=24&wings=75&auth=4e8fac1d52866caa88ce17f070e2e8d012038711&dummyext=prev.png Blotched Quetzeel
spiral
light
metals bar
marigold noxtide
crocodile thylacine
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=25&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=110&tertgene=15&winggene=21&wings=145&auth=f7a603cdbfdf42edfc717b4d067cc5dbe0f76a73&dummyext=prev.png Bluemoon Aviar
skydancer
plague
sky lionfish
cornflower striation
sanddollar scales
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=3&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=149&auth=03c95c0adcd8d36947a45cd29be98d09de37b3e8&dummyext=prev.png Brightwing Dwarf Hainu
coatl
earth
sand clown
turquoise spinner
leaf firefly
dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=89&auth=a139db3f72873ebeadbcf06ffeaf7395f2461fc4&dummyext=prev.png Ampelope
skydancer
shadow
cornflower pinstripe
cyan morph
flaxen underbelly
dragon?age=0&body=95&bodygene=2&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=52&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=51&auth=f3b83c69550e8da36e51ecdf73454f074f10b115&dummyext=prev.png Brown River Flight
mirror
plague
taupe tiger
beige shimmer
stone underbelly
dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=50&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=166&auth=bf76297f7859636a7ac763b40c0a09c49d0bd804&dummyext=prev.png Brown-Spotted Mith
coatl
lightning
chocolate falcon
auburn butterfly
sand underbelly

Pinglist: @DuskAwakening @ILUVDRAGONS @Krakatoaa @UtopianAngel @3idolon @BezimiennyRaptor @LucidFeathers @Meirya @Limanya @NocturnistheDark @jampackedwithair @Ithelweex @Wulfgang @Timelesswanderer @Lightningwind @Familiars @Pyromancy @Farfelee @quilliper @DanielXDagaz @Offling @Aikoll @Emmie @MissMaira @Irien @Gilbunny @Saraceaser @Sachqua @tilkka @Jaspernoir
I need some help with updating everyone's member status! As a reminder, the levels are: [list][*][i] Amateur:[/i] You’ve claimed a familiar slot but haven’t finalized your breeding pair yet. [*][i] Professional:[/i] You host at least one finalized familiar breeding pair. [*][i] Hatchery of Merit:[/i] You host at least one finalized familiar pair that has hatched 1 or more nests. [*][i] Hatchery of Merit - Bronze:[/i] You host two finalized familiar pairs with a minimum of 1 hatched nest each. [*] [i]Hatchery of Merit - Silver:[/i] You host three finalized familiar pairs with a minimum of 1 hatched nest each. [*] [i]Hatchery of Merit - Gold:[/i] You host four finalized familiar pairs with a minimum of 1 hatched nest each. [*] [i]Hatchery of Merit - Platinum:[/i] You host five finalized familiar pairs with a minimum of 1 hatched nest each. [*] [i]Hotelier:[/i] You have offered your nests for member use.[/list] Amateur/Professional/Hotelier are easy for me to track and update... the Hatchery of Merit levels, not so much. Potentially needing updates: [list][*] @3idolon - Hatchery of Merit (Silver? Gold? How many of your pairs have hatched nests?) Completed: Acid-Tongue Serpenta, Bucktooth Digger, Loga 1, Animated Statue [*] @Emmie - Hatchery of Merit (have you hatched a Light Sprite nest?) Completed: Alstroemeria Fox, Light Sprite [*] @Lela125 - Professional (have you hatched an Amber Gulper nest?) Completed: Amber Gulper [*] @tilkka - Professional (have you hatched a Bengal Chimera nest?) Completed: Bengal Chimera [*] @TwilitRaven - Professional (have you hatched a Boolean nest?) Completed: Boolean [/list]
I need some help with updating everyone's member status!

As a reminder, the levels are:
  • Amateur: You’ve claimed a familiar slot but haven’t finalized your breeding pair yet.
  • Professional: You host at least one finalized familiar breeding pair.
  • Hatchery of Merit: You host at least one finalized familiar pair that has hatched 1 or more nests.
  • Hatchery of Merit - Bronze: You host two finalized familiar pairs with a minimum of 1 hatched nest each.
  • Hatchery of Merit - Silver: You host three finalized familiar pairs with a minimum of 1 hatched nest each.
  • Hatchery of Merit - Gold: You host four finalized familiar pairs with a minimum of 1 hatched nest each.
  • Hatchery of Merit - Platinum: You host five finalized familiar pairs with a minimum of 1 hatched nest each.
  • Hotelier: You have offered your nests for member use.

Amateur/Professional/Hotelier are easy for me to track and update... the Hatchery of Merit levels, not so much.

Potentially needing updates:
  • @3idolon - Hatchery of Merit (Silver? Gold? How many of your pairs have hatched nests?)
    Completed: Acid-Tongue Serpenta, Bucktooth Digger, Loga 1, Animated Statue
  • @Emmie - Hatchery of Merit (have you hatched a Light Sprite nest?)
    Completed: Alstroemeria Fox, Light Sprite
  • @Lela125 - Professional (have you hatched an Amber Gulper nest?)
    Completed: Amber Gulper
  • @tilkka - Professional (have you hatched a Bengal Chimera nest?)
    Completed: Bengal Chimera
  • @TwilitRaven - Professional (have you hatched a Boolean nest?)
    Completed: Boolean
@Meirya I assume claiming the Bellus Glamourtail but still working on the breeding pairs means Amateur :) Thanks!
@Meirya I assume claiming the Bellus Glamourtail but still working on the breeding pairs means Amateur :) Thanks!
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru Correct! :)
@bonibaru Correct! :)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 51 52