Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | cooneyms' 3 Digit Dragon Quest ACHIEVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@cooneyms Add me to your pinglist please! And here's a good luck bump!
@cooneyms Add me to your pinglist please! And here's a good luck bump!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
/////
/////
@Teletraan
You're on it, thanks!!!
@Teletraan
You're on it, thanks!!!
6Sx7SSv.png
Add me in to, to the ping list
@cooneyms
Add me in to, to the ping list
@cooneyms
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
You bet @ImaTiger
:D
You bet @ImaTiger
:D
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms Can you add me to the pinglist? I'd love to see the dragon you purchase! I've always loved old lesser-digited (is that a word ??) dragons but I've never been able to get my hands on one.
Good luck! c:
@cooneyms Can you add me to the pinglist? I'd love to see the dragon you purchase! I've always loved old lesser-digited (is that a word ??) dragons but I've never been able to get my hands on one.
Good luck! c:
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Atro
Added. Thanks, I hope it happens soon!
@Atro
Added. Thanks, I hope it happens soon!
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms could I get on the pinglist pls? wishing u luck!
@cooneyms could I get on the pinglist pls? wishing u luck!
rF2GmW7.jpg | Coli Grinding & Leveling Services
@spacefaerie

Got you down, thank you for the luck :D
@spacefaerie

Got you down, thank you for the luck :D
6Sx7SSv.png
@goromo, @Heras, @SweetHysteria, @jadeturtle13, @Bloodsong, @Geni, @Breshcandra, @Vet, @Aten, @AngelSami, @Tavvi, @Being, @RoseofGehenna, @Alyxsandre, @DancingHare, @Balaeniceps, @Joying, @Rogue, @Danizaurs, @Texere, @Kardi, @Leannaa, @phoeniixfire, @WolfTrickster, @Buffykiev, @Emmie, @ladylilitu, @Teletraan, @ImaTiger, @Atro, @spacefaerie Hey all! You're either on this pinglist cuz you asked to be or because you're my friend and I put you on it against your will and without notice haha. Anyway, we gather here today on ye olde threade because I achieved my goal of getting a 3 digit dragon!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10/921_350.png[/img] [/url] There she is! #921, Blood/Ivory/Avocado. She was born this way, baby! No scatter needed. She's a perfect Plague swamp queen and I just had to gene her up all the way today. To commemorate my achievement of spending 100kG on a single dragon, I went back to the bosom of Plaguemom. Green eyes goodbye! Vessel is her name. Her lore isn't written yet but I have some vague ideas. I can't wait to keep working on her and lavishing her with attention. Thanks to everyone who wished me luck on my thread! Today has been the best day :D
@goromo, @Heras, @SweetHysteria, @jadeturtle13, @Bloodsong, @Geni, @Breshcandra, @Vet, @Aten, @AngelSami, @Tavvi, @Being, @RoseofGehenna, @Alyxsandre, @DancingHare, @Balaeniceps, @Joying, @Rogue, @Danizaurs, @Texere, @Kardi, @Leannaa, @phoeniixfire, @WolfTrickster, @Buffykiev, @Emmie, @ladylilitu, @Teletraan, @ImaTiger, @Atro, @spacefaerie

Hey all! You're either on this pinglist cuz you asked to be or because you're my friend and I put you on it against your will and without notice haha. Anyway, we gather here today on ye olde threade because I achieved my goal of getting a 3 digit dragon!!!

921_350.png

There she is! #921, Blood/Ivory/Avocado. She was born this way, baby! No scatter needed. She's a perfect Plague swamp queen and I just had to gene her up all the way today. To commemorate my achievement of spending 100kG on a single dragon, I went back to the bosom of Plaguemom. Green eyes goodbye!

Vessel is her name. Her lore isn't written yet but I have some vague ideas. I can't wait to keep working on her and lavishing her with attention.

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck on my thread! Today has been the best day :D
6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9