Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Scatter-Scry Rainbow Road Challenge
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60
I bet you you could scatter something that matches the buttersnake even better :p hah lol. I'll happily follow the journey no matter who you scatter :3
I bet you you could scatter something that matches the buttersnake even better :p hah lol. I'll happily follow the journey no matter who you scatter :3
underskrift-geo.png
Come, join me in the struggle of scattering an unbred 6 digit gen1! (...please? I'm suffering xD )

Excited for the journey regardless of who you go for, though I'll be a little sad if it's the Tundra; aside from the Lavender, his colors are so good ;0;
Come, join me in the struggle of scattering an unbred 6 digit gen1! (...please? I'm suffering xD )

Excited for the journey regardless of who you go for, though I'll be a little sad if it's the Tundra; aside from the Lavender, his colors are so good ;0;
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Alphazi
Oh please ping me for new scatter. Your 6digit girl is basically sister of my own 6 digit girl since we buy them from the same person. Hope your girl turns out to be as good as her sister or potentially better than her. Good luck!
@Alphazi
Oh please ping me for new scatter. Your 6digit girl is basically sister of my own 6 digit girl since we buy them from the same person. Hope your girl turns out to be as good as her sister or potentially better than her. Good luck!
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
i'm gonna start by saying thank you all for the comments, i'll answer directly below! i decided i will scatter her, i think i can get a lot better <3

@cordifolium you're really right and that honestly is what helped me decide to scatter her lol. i could get a lot better! she's neat but there are more possibilities out there that could be even neater <3 thank you!

@SilverFoxDemon OH HECk who's your kid again?? show me please! i will join you in hell LMAO. yeah the tundra's kinda neat but that tert is not the beeeest? but ah well he can stay like that for now ^^

@Altassar i'll add you to the pinglist! that's so cool omg, who's your girl? i'd love to see her :D i should go tell lilybound about my plans for this girl!
i'm gonna start by saying thank you all for the comments, i'll answer directly below! i decided i will scatter her, i think i can get a lot better <3

@cordifolium you're really right and that honestly is what helped me decide to scatter her lol. i could get a lot better! she's neat but there are more possibilities out there that could be even neater <3 thank you!

@SilverFoxDemon OH HECk who's your kid again?? show me please! i will join you in hell LMAO. yeah the tundra's kinda neat but that tert is not the beeeest? but ah well he can stay like that for now ^^

@Altassar i'll add you to the pinglist! that's so cool omg, who's your girl? i'd love to see her :D i should go tell lilybound about my plans for this girl!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi This,,,is her x-x; Her history is in her bio. The current colors would've been perfect if her primary was different. I love Forest, but not like this D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=774628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7747/774628_350.png[/img] [/url] Blessed be, though! Very excited for this journey, and I'm happy to hear the Tundra will be staying as is for now [emoji=new friend]
@Alphazi
This,,,is her x-x; Her history is in her bio. The current colors would've been perfect if her primary was different. I love Forest, but not like this D:

774628_350.png

Blessed be, though! Very excited for this journey, and I'm happy to hear the Tundra will be staying as is for now
@SilverFoxDemon omg sidenote that emoji is super fitting and i love it OOF i feel the pain with her scry, oh dear D: her marva eyes are 100% fitting LMAO, maybe my girl will end up with some |D i definitely can't wait to see what happens with your girl tho!!

also i may consider selling the tundra if i find another backup that i like more?
@SilverFoxDemon omg sidenote that emoji is super fitting and i love it OOF i feel the pain with her scry, oh dear D: her marva eyes are 100% fitting LMAO, maybe my girl will end up with some |D i definitely can't wait to see what happens with your girl tho!!

also i may consider selling the tundra if i find another backup that i like more?
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
isn't it? I love that FR is using nontraditional emojis, makes you be more creative with responses! and yeah she's such a meanie :c Her Marva eyes are how I feel every time I scatter her...

Poor floof! His colors are so perfect but the tertiary is definitely half a cringe :(
@Alphazi
isn't it? I love that FR is using nontraditional emojis, makes you be more creative with responses! and yeah she's such a meanie :c Her Marva eyes are how I feel every time I scatter her...

Poor floof! His colors are so perfect but the tertiary is definitely half a cringe :(
@SilverFoxDemon [s]SAME, it's definitely... fun [emoji=special eyes][emoji=special eyes][/s] LMAO that's how i felt about my boy |D but he was worth it all his scatters later. she'll get there! i believe in you!!! and yeah, his tert being a killer is why i felt he was scatter worthy X_X (i'll be making a post about my girl later tonight!)
@SilverFoxDemon SAME, it's definitely... fun

LMAO that's how i felt about my boy |D but he was worth it all his scatters later. she'll get there! i believe in you!!!

and yeah, his tert being a killer is why i felt he was scatter worthy X_X

(i'll be making a post about my girl later tonight!)
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi [s]That's spooky, friend[/s][emoji=skull] I hope she gets there! She's making me a little mad... I think even Pink would've worked better with him D: Whyyyy, Lavender??? Whoop! Looking forward to it :D
@Alphazi
That's spooky, friend

I hope she gets there! She's making me a little mad...

I think even Pink would've worked better with him D: Whyyyy, Lavender???

Whoop! Looking forward to it :D
@Alphazi This girl right here .I got her like 1 week before your girl. I had so much pain while scatter her to this. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=117236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1173/117236_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Alphazi
This girl right here .I got her like 1 week before your girl. I had so much pain while scatter her to this.
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60