@Buffykiev

Sure! :D
@Buffykiev

Sure! :D
3kg to go ;;;;;;
3kg to go ;;;;;;
YAY! Now to a scroll, right? ;)
YAY! Now to a scroll, right? ;)
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

[center]@Zygon @Neroli @SnowFairy @Buffykiev So as some of you may know, I achieved my large goal of purchasing a 3 digit Imperial last night! <3 This is him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7/653_350.png[/img] [/url] This is a scry I did for him that I really like c: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=5&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=9&winggene=22&wings=28&auth=dae87e8e0fb3476e69f1a814416e299a390691d0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I originally planned to turn him into a scatter project. I still might, it just depends if I love this scry enough (or I find another good scry!). I would love it if he ended up matchy with his eyes though! c: -------------- -------------- ALSO, I want to give a HUGE shout out to @Avalynn for being such a WONDERFUL person to communicate with and purchase from. I am SO very happy to have had the opportunity to purchase such a special goal from you. Thank you SO much. <3 @Titor Our situation wasn't the best, but YOU were the one who pushed me to work even harder and sacrifice some things for my goal. And I have you to thank for helping me get to this point as well. Thank you <3 @cooneyms You have been here the WHOLE TIME and I LOVE YOU. I appreciate all of your help and support through this ENTIRE quest. Thank you <3 And thank you to all of my fellow friends who have been there for me as well. I love all of you, thank you <3 @Dancinghare @Being @AngelSami @Alyxsandre @RoseofGehenna @Tavvi (Apologies if I missed anyone, but you know who you are! <3)
@Zygon @Neroli @SnowFairy @Buffykiev

So as some of you may know, I achieved my large goal of purchasing a 3 digit Imperial last night! <3

This is him!

653_350.png

This is a scry I did for him that I really like c:
dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=22&breed=8&element=5&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=9&winggene=22&wings=28&auth=dae87e8e0fb3476e69f1a814416e299a390691d0&dummyext=prev.png

I originally planned to turn him into a scatter project. I still might, it just depends if I love this scry enough (or I find another good scry!). I would love it if he ended up matchy with his eyes though! c:

ALSO, I want to give a HUGE shout out to @Avalynn for being such a WONDERFUL person to communicate with and purchase from. I am SO very happy to have had the opportunity to purchase such a special goal from you.
Thank you SO much. <3

@Titor Our situation wasn't the best, but YOU were the one who pushed me to work even harder and sacrifice some things for my goal. And I have you to thank for helping me get to this point as well. Thank you <3

@cooneyms You have been here the WHOLE TIME and I LOVE YOU. I appreciate all of your help and support through this ENTIRE quest.
Thank you <3

And thank you to all of my fellow friends who have been there for me as well. I love all of you, thank you <3
@Dancinghare @Being @AngelSami @Alyxsandre @RoseofGehenna @Tavvi
(Apologies if I missed anyone, but you know who you are! <3)

AAAAA I love love LOVE this!! A dream achieved! And what a nice looking Imp too. I'm just happy I could be a small part of it <3
AAAAA I love love LOVE this!! A dream achieved! And what a nice looking Imp too. I'm just happy I could be a small part of it <3
6Sx7SSv.png
So awesome! I think you've inspired all of us to go and achieve our own oldie dreams~ Once I get some life things sorted out I think I'm gonna set up my own goal thread too! Though I think I'll start with something smaller at first XD

Big Congrats! Can't wait to see the final result of this boi!
So awesome! I think you've inspired all of us to go and achieve our own oldie dreams~ Once I get some life things sorted out I think I'm gonna set up my own goal thread too! Though I think I'll start with something smaller at first XD

Big Congrats! Can't wait to see the final result of this boi!
So many congrats once again !!!!
Such an amazing goal to have finally reached ! Spoil that big lug so much !!!!
So many congrats once again !!!!
Such an amazing goal to have finally reached ! Spoil that big lug so much !!!!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Congrats!!! He is amazing!
Congrats!!! He is amazing!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10