Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | North - The Endless Quest [Phoenix!!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Cyrx

Yeah? 8D I'm thinking the prizes will be art / familiars / chests / eggs / stuff I can find.

And then the extra stuff will be apparel, etc, idk.

But thanks! I thought it'd be nice x3

ALSO
YOU NEED TO REPLY TO THE VALENTINE'S DAY POST THINGIE. I quoted you in OTL

How've you been? o3o <3
@Cyrx

Yeah? 8D I'm thinking the prizes will be art / familiars / chests / eggs / stuff I can find.

And then the extra stuff will be apparel, etc, idk.

But thanks! I thought it'd be nice x3

ALSO
YOU NEED TO REPLY TO THE VALENTINE'S DAY POST THINGIE. I quoted you in OTL

How've you been? o3o <3
Yes, that would be awesome! I'd love to contribute a few prizes, perhaps some art/lore? ^-^

??? Wait, you quoted me on something? I don't think I saw it...Perhaps I missed it? Let me go look in my notifications. ;•>•

Pretty good! I had a good relaxing weekend admist the stress of multiple things that have been going on, and still are until they actually happen, so that cheered me up a lot! I've been getting really tired this past week very early for some reason, so I have done almost nothing on this site - I finish my day and then I'm out.
How about you? <33
Yes, that would be awesome! I'd love to contribute a few prizes, perhaps some art/lore? ^-^

??? Wait, you quoted me on something? I don't think I saw it...Perhaps I missed it? Let me go look in my notifications. ;•>•

Pretty good! I had a good relaxing weekend admist the stress of multiple things that have been going on, and still are until they actually happen, so that cheered me up a lot! I've been getting really tired this past week very early for some reason, so I have done almost nothing on this site - I finish my day and then I'm out.
How about you? <33
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@NorthernLiights

Of course I do, duh its PIF my favorite thing to do!
@NorthernLiights

Of course I do, duh its PIF my favorite thing to do!
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2364128/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/8XjHPzu.gif[/img][/url] @Cyrx You can offer art / lore if you want! I'm thinking it might be more art than anything else but I've started to collect some things I'd be willing to part with. x3 I might make some stuff in baldwin too. You save your stuff for the fiend; I expect an update missy! And yes, I quoted you again OTL @Silverfoxmage Awesooooome. We need to start planning. We can do it in here since they don't seem to have a planning / thread space forum the way other games too. This shall be GROUND ZERO, where the BOMB WENT BOOM. o3ob; [size=2]I've had so much chocolate today LOL[/size] [/center]
8XjHPzu.gif
@Cyrx

You can offer art / lore if you want! I'm thinking it might be more art than anything else but I've started to collect some things I'd be willing to part with. x3 I might make some stuff in baldwin too.

You save your stuff for the fiend; I expect an update missy!

And yes, I quoted you again OTL

@Silverfoxmage

Awesooooome.
We need to start planning. We can do it in here since they don't seem to have a planning / thread space forum the way other games too.

This shall be GROUND ZERO, where the BOMB WENT BOOM.

o3ob;

I've had so much chocolate today LOL
@NorthernLiights

Okay, so I see we are working a different angle then with the other's we've done.

Do we want to have one winner, or a few different?

I just want you to know my mind started planning this to be like the old one, till I realized it was for only a few weeks xD
@NorthernLiights

Okay, so I see we are working a different angle then with the other's we've done.

Do we want to have one winner, or a few different?

I just want you to know my mind started planning this to be like the old one, till I realized it was for only a few weeks xD
@Silverfoxmage

WELL
This game isn't like gaia. LOL
My goal was only art and this one it's OMG DRAGONS I HATE YOU SILVER WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS

Also, BARCODE BUNNY

ALSO
Miss
See you after dinner, 24 hours later D<

UM.
I figured we could hold these every few months.

And do birthday bashes. o3o

Idk, I just want to GIVE.
And I feel like art + dragons + sa.kjdk;jsad stuff will work.
@Silverfoxmage

WELL
This game isn't like gaia. LOL
My goal was only art and this one it's OMG DRAGONS I HATE YOU SILVER WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS

Also, BARCODE BUNNY

ALSO
Miss
See you after dinner, 24 hours later D<

UM.
I figured we could hold these every few months.

And do birthday bashes. o3o

Idk, I just want to GIVE.
And I feel like art + dragons + sa.kjdk;jsad stuff will work.
@NorthernLiights

I may or may not have pass out in the middle of my dinner last night my dad took pictures of me, he's mean

<3 you know you love me.

That works, I like/wanna give too!

*loads up the kitty gifting cannon*
@NorthernLiights

I may or may not have pass out in the middle of my dinner last night my dad took pictures of me, he's mean

<3 you know you love me.

That works, I like/wanna give too!

*loads up the kitty gifting cannon*
@Silverfoxmage

pics or it didn't happen

And okay! I figured art first, items later.
Though, I am collecting some accents / skins and whatever I don't want...LOL
@Silverfoxmage

pics or it didn't happen

And okay! I figured art first, items later.
Though, I am collecting some accents / skins and whatever I don't want...LOL
@NorthernLiights

I'll get him to send them to me when we get home.

Kay, ill donate some of my things to the pool!
@NorthernLiights

I'll get him to send them to me when we get home.

Kay, ill donate some of my things to the pool!
Awesome! I'll definitely offer some art then.

I'll update next Sunday! Last week was very uneventful but hopefully I can make some profit this week and update my quest. •^•

Yes, I figured it out this time! Sorry my username is so confusing. Ahaha, I mess it up too. ;;
Awesome! I'll definitely offer some art then.

I'll update next Sunday! Last week was very uneventful but hopefully I can make some profit this week and update my quest. •^•

Yes, I figured it out this time! Sorry my username is so confusing. Ahaha, I mess it up too. ;;
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11