Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | North - The Endless Quest [Phoenix!!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[center]@Cryx Aha, you're so methodical. And then there's me who goes [i]'Oh! This is nice. I want this thing because it's nice. I'm going to get it[/i].' I'm currently grinding in hopes of getting 100+ Sand creepers because of course, this item would be a swip nightmare. [item=Autumnal Wreath] Or these last night? [outfit=322761][outfit=322760] I'm sure you can get it in less than a year. Just watch! I'll start the timer from now. We need to get you a breeding pair that will bring in the dough man. D: [/center]
@Cryx

Aha, you're so methodical. And then there's me who goes 'Oh! This is nice. I want this thing because it's nice. I'm going to get it.'

I'm currently grinding in hopes of getting 100+ Sand creepers because of course, this item would be a swip nightmare.

Autumnal Wreath

Or these last night?

Twining
Velvetine

I'm sure you can get it in less than a year. Just watch! I'll start the timer from now.

We need to get you a breeding pair that will bring in the dough man. D:
I mean, that's me too. I have a wishlist, it's just by the wayside because I really want that bone fiend.

Oh yeah, looks like it. Where do you get those?

Oh man, but those dragons look so good. So good.

I thank you for the vote of confidence. If I can reach my first goal, then I can start looking for one. I'm currently 1.3% towards that first goal. That's exciting.

That would be awesome. I'm so bad at good breeding pairs though, no one seems to like what I like.
I mean, that's me too. I have a wishlist, it's just by the wayside because I really want that bone fiend.

Oh yeah, looks like it. Where do you get those?

Oh man, but those dragons look so good. So good.

I thank you for the vote of confidence. If I can reach my first goal, then I can start looking for one. I'm currently 1.3% towards that first goal. That's exciting.

That would be awesome. I'm so bad at good breeding pairs though, no one seems to like what I like.
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@Cyrx

You just need to get the genes as soon as they come out. I'm looking to get pinstripe to gene a dragon and make it a pair with genes that have a lower chance of coming out on a breeding pair.

I got my first wasp / bee / capsule baby for next to nothing, had a clutch; hatched 4, sold three of hem from 80tk-180tk each.

Buy low, sell high kind of mentality.

I've only seen one fiend so far in the marketplace to see the madness LOL.

Thanks on the compliment for the outfits! The twining one is a play off of another players outfit I fell in love with, the blood one is an accent I managed to get that I just...'alsadkajsdkasdsoprettymusthave' xD

Annd. Sand creepers apparently you can get in the coli in Delta or foraging in Lightening / Wind, etc. I'd have to check again.

I might just forage my way into getting one.
@Cyrx

You just need to get the genes as soon as they come out. I'm looking to get pinstripe to gene a dragon and make it a pair with genes that have a lower chance of coming out on a breeding pair.

I got my first wasp / bee / capsule baby for next to nothing, had a clutch; hatched 4, sold three of hem from 80tk-180tk each.

Buy low, sell high kind of mentality.

I've only seen one fiend so far in the marketplace to see the madness LOL.

Thanks on the compliment for the outfits! The twining one is a play off of another players outfit I fell in love with, the blood one is an accent I managed to get that I just...'alsadkajsdkasdsoprettymusthave' xD

Annd. Sand creepers apparently you can get in the coli in Delta or foraging in Lightening / Wind, etc. I'd have to check again.

I might just forage my way into getting one.
@NorthernLiights okk will do :D
@NorthernLiights okk will do :D
[center]** CURRENT QUEST ** [item=Autumnal Wreath] Which requires: [item=Sand Creeper] x 100 [item=Gold Ore] x 2 Sand Creepers owned = 4 Gold Ore = 0 4 Creepers in 1 day. How? 1 from Grinding. 3 from smart trading. Grinding sucks! Woot! [b]EDIT[/B] I SOMEHOW HAVE 6. Omg maybe 3 are from grinding. I take it back, oh coliseum gods, have mercy on me. D: -goes back to Delta- [/center]
** CURRENT QUEST **
Autumnal Wreath
Which requires:
Sand Creeper x 100 Gold Ore x 2

Sand Creepers owned = 4
Gold Ore = 0

4 Creepers in 1 day. How?

1 from Grinding.
3 from smart trading. Grinding sucks! Woot!

EDIT

I SOMEHOW HAVE 6.
Omg maybe 3 are from grinding.
I take it back, oh coliseum gods, have mercy on me. D: -goes back to Delta-
Sorry for the late reply! Yeah, I tried buying a pair for ghost, hopefully I'll be able to make my money back from them and get some profit.

Yeah, I saw someone selling one but no one was able to start off the bidding so it went unbought. 150kg starting bid though, which is the lowest I've seen it. Pretty nice.

Haha, yeah I always see other players outfits and base my outfits on theirs.

Yeah, they seem pretty difficult to get.
Sorry for the late reply! Yeah, I tried buying a pair for ghost, hopefully I'll be able to make my money back from them and get some profit.

Yeah, I saw someone selling one but no one was able to start off the bidding so it went unbought. 150kg starting bid though, which is the lowest I've seen it. Pretty nice.

Haha, yeah I always see other players outfits and base my outfits on theirs.

Yeah, they seem pretty difficult to get.
[center]What I realize works for any and every dragon I own o-o [quote=Diaphanous] [item=diaphanous sylvan anklets][item=diaphanous sylvan bracelets][item=diaphanous sylvan dress][item=diaphanous sylvan headpiece] [item=diaphanous sylvan filigree][item=diaphanous sylvan twist][item=diaphanous sylvan lattice][item=diaphanous sylvan wings] [/quote] [quote=Ember] [item=ember sylvan anklets][item=ember sylvan bracelets][item=ember sylvan dress][item=ember sylvan headpiece] [item=ember sylvan filigree][item=ember sylvan twist][item=ember sylvan lattice][item=ember sylvan wings] [/quote] [quote=Scarlet] [item=scarlet sylvan anklets][item=scarlet sylvan bracelets][item=scarlet sylvan dress][item=scarlet sylvan headpiece] [item=scarlet sylvan filigree][item=scarlet sylvan twist][item=scarlet sylvan lattice][item=scarlet sylvan wings] [/quote] [quote=Twilight] [item=twilight sylvan anklets][item=twilight sylvan bracelets][item=twilight sylvan dress][item=twilight sylvan headpiece] [item=twilight sylvan filigree][item=twilight sylvan twist][item=twilight sylvan lattice][item=twilight sylvan wings] [/quote] [quote=Siren] [item=siren sylvan anklets][item=siren sylvan bracelets][item=siren sylvan dress][item=siren sylvan headpiece] [item=siren sylvan filigree][item=siren sylvan twist][item=siren sylvan lattice][item=siren sylvan wings] [/quote] [quote=Grove] [item=grove sylvan anklets][item=grove sylvan bracelets][item=grove sylvan dress][item=grove sylvan headpiece] [item=grove sylvan filigree][item=grove sylvan twist][item=grove sylvan lattice][item=grove sylvan wings][/quote] [quote=Silver] [item=Silver sylvan anklets][item=Silver sylvan bracelets][item=Silver sylvan dress][item=Silver sylvan headpiece] [item=Silver sylvan filigree][item=Silver sylvan twist][item=Silver sylvan lattice][item=Silver sylvan wings][/quote] [quote=Raven] [item=Raven sylvan anklets][item=Raven sylvan bracelets][item=Raven sylvan dress][item=Raven sylvan headpiece] [item=Raven sylvan filigree][item=Raven sylvan twist][item=Raven sylvan lattice][item=Raven sylvan wings][/quote]
What I realize works for any and every dragon I own o-o
Diaphanous wrote:
Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets Diaphanous Sylvan Bracelets Diaphanous Sylvan Dress Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece
Diaphanous Sylvan Filigree Diaphanous Sylvan Twist Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice Diaphanous Sylvan Wings
Ember wrote:
Ember Sylvan Anklets Ember Sylvan Bracelets Ember Sylvan Dress Ember Sylvan Headpiece
Ember Sylvan Filigree Ember Sylvan Twist Ember Sylvan Lattice Ember Sylvan Wings
Scarlet wrote:
Scarlet Sylvan Anklets Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets Scarlet Sylvan Dress Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece
Scarlet Sylvan Filigree Scarlet Sylvan Twist Scarlet Sylvan Lattice Scarlet Sylvan Wings
Twilight wrote:
Twilight Sylvan Anklets Twilight Sylvan Bracelets Twilight Sylvan Dress Twilight Sylvan Headpiece
Twilight Sylvan Filigree Twilight Sylvan Twist Twilight Sylvan Lattice Twilight Sylvan Wings
Siren wrote:
Siren Sylvan Anklets Siren Sylvan Bracelets Siren Sylvan Dress Siren Sylvan Headpiece
Siren Sylvan Filigree Siren Sylvan Twist Siren Sylvan Lattice Siren Sylvan Wings
Grove wrote:
Grove Sylvan Anklets Grove Sylvan Bracelets Grove Sylvan Dress Grove Sylvan Headpiece
Grove Sylvan Filigree Grove Sylvan Twist Grove Sylvan Lattice Grove Sylvan Wings
Silver wrote:
Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Bracelets Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Headpiece
Silver Sylvan Filigree Silver Sylvan Twist Silver Sylvan Lattice Silver Sylvan Wings

Raven wrote:
Raven Sylvan Anklets Raven Sylvan Bracelets Raven Sylvan Dress Raven Sylvan Headpiece
Raven Sylvan Filigree Raven Sylvan Twist Raven Sylvan Lattice Raven Sylvan Wings
@Silverfoxmage DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME DO THIS? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5KcRDOe.gif[/img] Flightrising is a community unlike another I've been on. Though we all have wants, I've noticed people: 1) Are not Greedy. 2) Endeavor to help each other 3) Freely give things to others, even if they don't know them! I'm not sure if it's because I'm always on the forums but I have this feeling [i]I'm always getting spoiled[/i]. AND SO. This is a Giveaway where the name of the game is to [b]Pay It Forward[/b]. [/center] ----- [i]So North, how do I enter?[/i] [b]You don't[/b]. This is a forum where users [b]recongize others[/b] for something amazing they did for you. It doesn't have to be [b]giving you pixels[/b]; this is key. If someone was there for you in forums when you had a bad day, or gave you a surprise you weren't expecting or [b]gave you something you really wanted / majorly helped you by giving you something you really wanted[/b] then you will fill out the form in this thread and [b]nominate them![/b] Nominations will be taken until [b]Friday, March 9th 15:00 server time[/b]. And this point, [b]a random generator[/b] will determine the prizes for all! [b]All nominators will get something for being awesome! (even if it's a little thank you. x3 )[/b]
@Silverfoxmage

DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME DO THIS?
5KcRDOe.gif

Flightrising is a community unlike another I've been on. Though we all have wants, I've noticed people:

1) Are not Greedy.
2) Endeavor to help each other
3) Freely give things to others, even if they don't know them!

I'm not sure if it's because I'm always on the forums but I have this feeling I'm always getting spoiled.

AND SO.

This is a Giveaway where the name of the game is to Pay It Forward.

So North, how do I enter?

You don't.

This is a forum where users recongize others for something amazing they did for you.

It doesn't have to be giving you pixels; this is key.

If someone was there for you in forums when you had a bad day, or gave you a surprise you weren't expecting or gave you something you really wanted / majorly helped you by giving you something you really wanted then you will fill out the form in this thread and nominate them!

Nominations will be taken until Friday, March 9th 15:00 server time.

And this point, a random generator will determine the prizes for all!

All nominators will get something for being awesome! (even if it's a little thank you. x3 )
This is such a good idea YES
This is such a good idea YES
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11