Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
[quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-29 17:31:32] @NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi@DrakenHart @dil @KatofCheshire@Stormdreamer @Cheshly @MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul@Supersalamander @Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior So.... my greatest apologies but it seems there was a mistake... It's Lylo not Mylo … [/quote] Lynch or Loose.. so we HAVE to Lynch - is this because tomorrow is the last day of Starfall??? @.@
StarCookies wrote on 2017-09-29:
@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi@DrakenHart @dil @KatofCheshire@Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul@Supersalamander @Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior

So.... my greatest apologies but it seems there was a mistake...
It's Lylo not Mylo …

Lynch or Loose.. so we HAVE to Lynch - is this because tomorrow is the last day of Starfall??? @.@
[quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-09-29 17:16:18] @Drakenhart Yeah yeah, I can tell more about my ability. It's a 2-shot day lynch related one, and using it I can lynch a person of my choice no matter the majority as long as it is the last post... Satisfied? [/quote] Holy Moly that is some scary stuff. @.@
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-09-29:
@Drakenhart

Yeah yeah, I can tell more about my ability. It's a 2-shot day lynch related one, and using it I can lynch a person of my choice no matter the majority as long as it is the last post...

Satisfied?

Holy Moly that is some scary stuff. @.@
I don't necessarily agree with your theory though... Sun and flame... And the sun is a STAR, and there's TangleFIRE... Wouldn't that be the mods instead? And for one thing, astronomy is not a Light flight thing. It's Arcane...
I don't necessarily agree with your theory though... Sun and flame... And the sun is a STAR, and there's TangleFIRE... Wouldn't that be the mods instead? And for one thing, astronomy is not a Light flight thing. It's Arcane...
9wQxglT.png
And please ping me after you have voted... I'll need the info, so yeah...
And please ping me after you have voted... I'll need the info, so yeah...
9wQxglT.png
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[center][b][color=Darkmagenta]The Final Day[/b][/color] They lost all the other Researchers. Wondering once again when this madness would end, the Researchers sat in silence. [i]it won't until one side or another wins.[/i] "Shimmerwing. Lynch Shimmerwing," FlipTheFrog said suddenly. Royalwing smiled but didn't seem surprised. Shimmerwing was… shocked to say the least. They hadn't expected it coming. But it did. "W...why me?!" Flip only smiled as they pushed Shimmer forward towards the book. "No!" Eternity grinned. "Sorry, Shimmer!" Mouths open in shock, the other Researchers just stared. Lylo. Would Shimmer be a rebel? Would they be a Researcher? It was the end. We know the story already. For when the ever familiar light appeared, the haunting yell resounded, the same words appeared once again in an empty page of the book. [size=7]Shimmerwing was lynched by the town. They were a [color=green]Researcher/Town[/color][/size] Everyone gasped. Royalwing and Eternity smiled at each other. [i]it couldn't be… was the end so simple? were our hosts… Rebels themselves?[/i] But all this thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice that kind of calmed everybody down. Kind of. Not really. "What are you guys doing here?!" Exclaimed the Arcanist. Everyone turned around, shocked. [i]Was dad really here? Wasn't he… taken?[/i] But he looked… quite extraordinary. He wore a party hat and a starwood veil, his six limbs carrying candy floss, a cup of soda, a bag of party poppers, a mask that was obviously coloured by him, a bag of magical shards and letters, and even a dreamcatcher respectively! "D…dad!" Royalwing exclaims nervously. Eternity's eyes widened as the spiral's runes start to glow. "I… Dad! We didn't expect you home so early!" "Well, the festival down the road was really quite fun and I couldn't wait to do all the activities! I did everything so fast so many times I kind of got slightly bored and I figured I'd watch the stars tonight." The Arcanist replies really quickly as if high on sugar. "Wait-what?" A researcher asks as they glance behind dad. There was a road. The road led to the Starwood Strand where all the festivities were being held noisily. Royalwing's Tome begin shaking and strange noises came out of it. "Royal, did you try out an experiment again? What did you do this time?" Dad asks as he picks up the tome with his tail before Royal could even react. Eternity was shaking in fear as dad flipped open the book. "SPACEDAD! HELP US!" Yelled Nature and tigress. "DAD! YOURE BACK!" Said Heronwing and CrystalRush fluttering around in the book excitedly "GET US OUT OF THIS THING!" Followed DawnBreeze and Reiark. "I KNEW YOU WERE ONE OF THEM!" Dil glared at Royalwing and Hinumi who was smiling sheepishly. "THANK DEITY! Though um. You are one, aren't you?" Mutters raviolimalioli. "Oh. Oh my. Let's see let's see. Interesting experiment, by the way, Eternity, Royal." Dad grinned as he settled the book onto the floor. "Expand. Relive. RELEASE!" Dad yelled. The flash of light happened again as all the people trapped in the tome is thrown out of it and reappear. They all glare at the hosts. "What about the dead!" Someone yelled out. "The dead?" Arcanist asks, surprised. "Well, a few people were murdered…" "WE'RE HERE!" StormDreamer, Syceris, Dandelionfires, NekoNikki, CrowDazzle and Cheshly's ghosts fly over to the focal point from somewhere behind the observatory. "Ah. I see. I Guess no one can really die here. Too magical." The Arcanist thought out loud. "So… where's that constellation?" Asked Syceris. Royalwing looked at dad who looked at him and nodded. "Well, I did promise him that he will get to choose the name of the nameless constellation." The Arcanist smiled. "I present- the Rebel." [img]https://i.imgur.com/rylcvzd_d.jpg[/img] [size=2]((RESIZING CURRNETLY IN PROGRESS:/ seriously imgur. stop resizing it by yourself.))[/size] The night was actually peaceful. Everyone was present. Even the deceased, if only as ghosts as they all stared up at the sky and pointed to the new constellation, laughing about the ongoings of the past week as they revealed their own powers. [i]it won't end until one side or another wins. Dad is back. The Rebels have won. It was all over.[/i] ------ [size=7]The Rebels have won! The original Rebels were StarCookies, TangleFire, StormDreamer, Hinumi and Syceris, later joined by FlipTheFrog and Dandelionfires.[/size] All Rebels may use this badge! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2285083][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f3b4/f/2017/257/a/7/mafia_mwins_by_adorningmoon-dbngc6s.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2285083][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f3b4/f/2017/257/a/7/mafia_mwins_by_adorningmoon-dbngc6s.png[/img][/url][/code] Thank you all for spectating and playing! I hope you had a merry Starfall and had as much fun participating in this event as me and Tangle enjoyed hosting it! @NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi@DrakenHart @raviolimalioli @dil @KatofCheshire@Stormdreamer @Cheshly @MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul@Supersalamander @Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior All spectators and all players, dead or alive can now post!
The Final Day

They lost all the other Researchers. Wondering once again when this madness would end, the Researchers sat in silence.

it won't until one side or another wins.

"Shimmerwing. Lynch Shimmerwing," FlipTheFrog said suddenly.

Royalwing smiled but didn't seem surprised. Shimmerwing was… shocked to say the least. They hadn't expected it coming.

But it did.

"W...why me?!"

Flip only smiled as they pushed Shimmer forward towards the book.

"No!"

Eternity grinned.
"Sorry, Shimmer!"

Mouths open in shock, the other Researchers just stared.

Lylo.

Would Shimmer be a rebel? Would they be a Researcher?

It was the end.

We know the story already.

For when the ever familiar light appeared, the haunting yell resounded, the same words appeared once again in an empty page of the book.

Shimmerwing was lynched by the town. They were a Researcher/Town

Everyone gasped.

Royalwing and Eternity smiled at each other.

it couldn't be…

was the end so simple?

were our hosts… Rebels themselves?

But all this thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice that kind of calmed everybody down.

Kind of.

Not really.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Exclaimed the Arcanist.

Everyone turned around, shocked.

Was dad really here? Wasn't he… taken?

But he looked… quite extraordinary.

He wore a party hat and a starwood veil, his six limbs carrying candy floss, a cup of soda, a bag of party poppers, a mask that was obviously coloured by him, a bag of magical shards and letters, and even a dreamcatcher respectively!

"D…dad!" Royalwing exclaims nervously.
Eternity's eyes widened as the spiral's runes start to glow.
"I… Dad! We didn't expect you home so early!"

"Well, the festival down the road was really quite fun and I couldn't wait to do all the activities! I did everything so fast so many times I kind of got slightly bored and I figured I'd watch the stars tonight."
The Arcanist replies really quickly as if high on sugar.

"Wait-what?" A researcher asks as they glance behind dad.

There was a road.

The road led to the Starwood Strand where all the festivities were being held noisily.

Royalwing's Tome begin shaking and strange noises came out of it.

"Royal, did you try out an experiment again? What did you do this time?" Dad asks as he picks up the tome with his tail before Royal could even react.

Eternity was shaking in fear as dad flipped open the book.

"SPACEDAD! HELP US!" Yelled Nature and tigress.
"DAD! YOURE BACK!" Said Heronwing and CrystalRush fluttering around in the book excitedly
"GET US OUT OF THIS THING!" Followed DawnBreeze and Reiark.
"I KNEW YOU WERE ONE OF THEM!" Dil glared at Royalwing and Hinumi who was smiling sheepishly.
"THANK DEITY! Though um. You are one, aren't you?" Mutters raviolimalioli.

"Oh. Oh my. Let's see let's see. Interesting experiment, by the way, Eternity, Royal." Dad grinned as he settled the book onto the floor.

"Expand. Relive. RELEASE!" Dad yelled.

The flash of light happened again as all the people trapped in the tome is thrown out of it and reappear.

They all glare at the hosts.

"What about the dead!" Someone yelled out.

"The dead?" Arcanist asks, surprised.

"Well, a few people were murdered…"

"WE'RE HERE!"
StormDreamer, Syceris, Dandelionfires, NekoNikki, CrowDazzle and Cheshly's ghosts fly over to the focal point from somewhere behind the observatory.

"Ah. I see. I Guess no one can really die here. Too magical." The Arcanist thought out loud.

"So… where's that constellation?" Asked Syceris.

Royalwing looked at dad who looked at him and nodded.

"Well, I did promise him that he will get to choose the name of the nameless constellation." The Arcanist smiled.

"I present- the Rebel."
rylcvzd_d.jpg
((RESIZING CURRNETLY IN PROGRESS:/ seriously imgur. stop resizing it by yourself.))

The night was actually peaceful. Everyone was present. Even the deceased, if only as ghosts as they all stared up at the sky and pointed to the new constellation, laughing about the ongoings of the past week as they revealed their own powers.

it won't end until one side or another wins.

Dad is back. The Rebels have won.

It was all over.

The Rebels have won! The original Rebels were StarCookies, TangleFire, StormDreamer, Hinumi and Syceris, later joined by FlipTheFrog and Dandelionfires.

All Rebels may use this badge!
mafia_mwins_by_adorningmoon-dbngc6s.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2285083][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f3b4/f/2017/257/a/7/mafia_mwins_by_adorningmoon-dbngc6s.png[/img][/url]

Thank you all for spectating and playing!

I hope you had a merry Starfall and had as much fun participating in this event as me and Tangle enjoyed hosting it!

@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi@DrakenHart @raviolimalioli @dil @KatofCheshire@Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul@Supersalamander @Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior

All spectators and all players, dead or alive can now post!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
:D

(seriously, great game y'all, i was biting my nails right up until 0100)
:D

(seriously, great game y'all, i was biting my nails right up until 0100)
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
MIND = BLOWN
MIND = BLOWN
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
GG you all! Thanks @Tanglefire and @StarCookies for hosting this game.
GG you all! Thanks @Tanglefire and @StarCookies for hosting this game.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Congrats! GG everyone, especially the very evil mods... You are all avocados... And great job, mafia! I guess I should have done a mod lynch but well I was caught up with real life issues (aka me getting my phone taken away)
Congrats! GG everyone, especially the very evil mods... You are all avocados... And great job, mafia! I guess I should have done a mod lynch but well I was caught up with real life issues (aka me getting my phone taken away)
9wQxglT.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107