Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SF]TotM||Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 106 107
Start of Night 5

The day went slower than all previous days.

Perhaps it was the fact that they had gotten two Rebels dead, but no knew how they died.

It was mysterious, indeed.

But still, like all other days, another player was pushed forward.

And Royalwing sighed again.

This game was boring.

He already knew the truth.

Only one day had they succeeded in finding a true rebel.

This day was no different than the rest.

The hopeful stared of the others as Reiark disappeared into the light, and Royalwing didn't even bother to say his usual lines.

For, upsetting it was, when the others saw the alignment of Reiark.

Reiark has been Lynched by the town. They were a Researcher
Let the True Hearts unite
Why was it a surprise anymore?

Eternity and Royalwing both nodded to each other with an unreadable expression that mirrored each other.

"This-- ought to be a fun night." Eternity smiled.

Night 5 has started!

@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze @Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle @tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires @Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi @DrakenHart @raviolimalioli @dil @KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul @Supersalamander @Peachycupcake525 @MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx @rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior
Start of Night 5

Perhaps it was the fact that they had gotten two Rebels dead, but no knew how they died.

This game was boring.

The hopeful stared of the others as Reiark disappeared into the light, and Royalwing didn't even bother to say his usual lines.

Eternity and Royalwing both nodded to each other with an unreadable expression that mirrored each other.

Night 5 has started!

@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze @Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle @tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires @Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi @DrakenHart @raviolimalioli @dil @KatofCheshire @Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul @Supersalamander @Peachycupcake525 @MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx @rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-29 01:17:08] Start of Night 5 The day went slower than all previous days. Perhaps it was the fact that they had gotten two Rebels dead, but no knew how they died. It was mysterious, indeed. But still, like all other days, another player was pushed forward. And Royalwing sighed again. This game was boring. He already knew the truth. Only one day had they succeeded in finding a true rebel. This day was no different than the rest. The hopeful stared of the others as Reiark disappeared into the light, and Royalwing didn't even bother to say his usual lines. For, upsetting it was, when the others saw the alignment of Reiark. Reiark has been Lynched by the town. They were a Researcher [b]Let the True Hearts unite[/b] Why was it a surprise anymore? Eternity and Royalwing both nodded to each other with an unreadable expression that mirrored each other. "This-- ought to be a fun night." Eternity smiled. Night 5 has started! Reiark has been Lynched by the town. They were a Researcher [/quote] Damn. I am sorry Reiark .-.
StarCookies wrote on 2017-09-29:
Start of Night 5

This game was boring.

Night 5 has started!

Damn. I am sorry Reiark .-.
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
Well.... crud muffins.

Mafia will kill tonight for sure, we've kind of shot ourselves in the foot. Hopfully I don't get killed, because that'll have collaterol damage. crap crap crap.
Well.... crud muffins.

Mafia will kill tonight for sure, we've kind of shot ourselves in the foot. Hopfully I don't get killed, because that'll have collaterol damage. crap crap crap.
@FliptheFrog

Because i was trying to see who i would get a raise out of. Who would question it. Cheshly is very calm and knowledgeable. More so to question all of this. Besides, you guys tag me for a neutral who has her own agenda. I've laid all my cards out on the table but no one is willing to look deeper.
@FliptheFrog

Because i was trying to see who i would get a raise out of. Who would question it. Cheshly is very calm and knowledgeable. More so to question all of this. Besides, you guys tag me for a neutral who has her own agenda. I've laid all my cards out on the table but no one is willing to look deeper.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
This is making me starting to doubt whether I should lynch a mod or not. It's clear with the way that they act that they should not be town. Anyone up for lynch? Star or Tangle?
This is making me starting to doubt whether I should lynch a mod or not. It's clear with the way that they act that they should not be town. Anyone up for lynch? Star or Tangle?
9wQxglT.png
Oh, crud. Sorry, Reiark... [quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-09-29 01:17:08] Only one day had they succeeded in finding a true rebel. [/quote] What in the world does this mean? I know early on there was some discussion about the mods not being honest about role reveals, but wouldn't that completely break the game? [quote name="Shimmerwing" date=2017-09-29 03:51:39] This is making me starting to doubt whether I should lynch a mod or not. It's clear with the way that they act that they should not be town. Anyone up for lynch? Star or Tangle? [/quote] The mods are clearly having more fun with this than they should, but are mods even allowed to have an alignment? That's just bonkers to me, the entire point of mods is that they know all the secrets.
Oh, crud. Sorry, Reiark...
StarCookies wrote on 2017-09-29:

What in the world does this mean? I know early on there was some discussion about the mods not being honest about role reveals, but wouldn't that completely break the game?
Shimmerwing wrote on 2017-09-29:

The mods are clearly having more fun with this than they should, but are mods even allowed to have an alignment? That's just bonkers to me, the entire point of mods is that they know all the secrets.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
We do know all your secrets :)
We do know all your secrets :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
LOCKDOWN
please delete all posts after this
Start of Day 6

"Another one?! Won't the Rebles win already?!" The hatchling squeaked in fear.

"Almost. Just almost." The Father nudged his child as he crouched down.

"Should I continue or end the tale here?"

"CONTINUE, OR DAD WILL NEVER GET SAVED!"

The Father laughed and continued.

No one bothered to stay outside of their tents tonight.

Starfall was ruined.

Everyone else who weren't there were trapped in the book or even dead.

The expected yell was heard.

Shutting their eyes, they forced the horrid sound, the cries of one's last moments.

it will be over soon… after this yell… sleep.... sleep…

But it didn't.

It got worse.

so much worse

Two different yells followed suit.

then the sound of breaking glass.

Curious. Very curious.

All Researchers exited their tents at once. The sight was… scary and unexpected.

An arcane tome lay on the ground, right next to StormDreamer, whose eyes were blank and skin was turning black. Orange and yellow flames licked their skin, burning them to death and the small flames dancing on their skin begin to flicker out.

Right next to the tome and Storm was a similar scene, but definitely more scary.

Cheshly was vomiting blood, seemingly without end on the ground as CrowDazzle was in a similar, if not worse state than Storm.

CrowDazzle's skin was as charred as Storm, but the flames on them did not seem to be extinguishing. In their hand was a shard of glass and the remaining pieces were shattered across the grass.

And Cheshly fell limp on the floor, a small puddle of blood surrounding them.

No… it can't be…

4… 4 deaths? On the same night?

Everyone just stared at the scene again.

No one realised Royalwing and Eternity's presence until Eternity winced and Royal picked up his tome.

"How did this end up here…"

He flipped it open as new words appeared in the book.

"CrystalRush has been killed by the Rebels. They were a Researcher/Town"

And as Eternity looks over the bodies, he announces,
"CrowDazzle has been killed. They were a Researcher/Town

Cheshly has been killed. They were a Spy/Neutral

StormDreamer has been killed. They were a Rebel/Mafia
"

"And, my child. It is now MyLo!"
The Father announces.

Such a fun night!!!!
We are now in MyLo!

CrystalRush has been killed by the Rebels. They were a Researcher/Town

CrowDazzle has been killed. They were a Researcher/Town

@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi@DrakenHart @dil @KatofCheshire@Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul@Supersalamander @Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior

Day 6 has begun!
Start of Day 6

"Another one?! Won't the Rebles win already?!" The hatchling squeaked in fear.

"Almost. Just almost." The Father nudged his child as he crouched down.

"Should I continue or end the tale here?"

"CONTINUE, OR DAD WILL NEVER GET SAVED!"

The Father laughed and continued.

No one bothered to stay outside of their tents tonight.

Starfall was ruined.

Everyone else who weren't there were trapped in the book or even dead.

The expected yell was heard.

Shutting their eyes, they forced the horrid sound, the cries of one's last moments.

it will be over soon… after this yell… sleep.... sleep…

But it didn't.

It got worse.

so much worse

Two different yells followed suit.

then the sound of breaking glass.

Curious. Very curious.

All Researchers exited their tents at once. The sight was… scary and unexpected.

An arcane tome lay on the ground, right next to StormDreamer, whose eyes were blank and skin was turning black. Orange and yellow flames licked their skin, burning them to death and the small flames dancing on their skin begin to flicker out.

Right next to the tome and Storm was a similar scene, but definitely more scary.

Cheshly was vomiting blood, seemingly without end on the ground as CrowDazzle was in a similar, if not worse state than Storm.

CrowDazzle's skin was as charred as Storm, but the flames on them did not seem to be extinguishing. In their hand was a shard of glass and the remaining pieces were shattered across the grass.

And Cheshly fell limp on the floor, a small puddle of blood surrounding them.

No… it can't be…

4… 4 deaths? On the same night?

Everyone just stared at the scene again.

No one realised Royalwing and Eternity's presence until Eternity winced and Royal picked up his tome.

"How did this end up here…"

He flipped it open as new words appeared in the book.

"CrystalRush has been killed by the Rebels. They were a Researcher/Town"

And as Eternity looks over the bodies, he announces,
"CrowDazzle has been killed. They were a Researcher/Town

"

"And, my child. It is now MyLo!"
The Father announces.

Such a fun night!!!!
We are now in MyLo!

CrystalRush has been killed by the Rebels. They were a Researcher/Town

CrowDazzle has been killed. They were a Researcher/Town

@NekoNikki @CrystalRush @Dawnbreeze@Shimmerwing @Syceris @CrowDazzle@tigressRising @FlipTheFrog @dandelionfires@Heronwing @Reiark @natureluvr @hinumi@DrakenHart @dil @KatofCheshire@Stormdreamer @Cheshly
@MrFrenchFrybrows @NocturnistheDark @Starsoul@Supersalamander @Peachycupcake525@MrFrenchFrybrows @LibraryWhale @ishanyx@rubyredtan @Leucoss @WyvernWarrior

Day 6 has begun!
*breathes*

Well, that was quite a night, wasn't it? Nice trick, Cheshly. But it backfired. Poor child.
*breathes*

Well, that was quite a night, wasn't it? Nice trick, Cheshly. But it backfired. Poor child.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 106 107