Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Labyrinthine Levitos Tours - CYOA
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44
@nuttysaladtree

Your cool down has expired and you're now able to complete Form 2, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
@nuttysaladtree

Your cool down has expired and you're now able to complete Form 2, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@LadyKnightKatsa

Your cool down has expired and you're now able to complete Form 3A, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
@LadyKnightKatsa

Your cool down has expired and you're now able to complete Form 3A, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@saseum

Your cool down has expired and you're now able to complete Form 4B-P, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
@saseum

Your cool down has expired and you're now able to complete Form 4B-P, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14038352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140384/14038352_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14038353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140384/14038353_350.png[/img] [/url] It wasn't long before Kelran and Gazer arrived at the Belltower Plaza. As their gondolier had said, it was quite a sight to behold, and its height seemed to rival that of the towers back at Clan Twinstar's citadel. The gondola slowly made a circle around the structure, so they could see the images on all four sides, before pressing on to the next district of the city. As the gondola approached the reef, Kelran and Gazer looked down into the waters, catching a glimpse at the many-colored corals not far below, and all the creatures that darted for cover as they passed by. The gondolier was midway through talking about the students that resided in this district when suddenly a large, silver bubble broke the surface of the water. The Arcane dragons had heard much about the Tidelord's prophetic bubbles, but alas, none of the Water dragons in their lair had much skill at interpreting them. Even so, Gazer though caught a glimpse of something inside of this one. It almost looked like her, but it was so shadowy that it was hard to tell. Intrigued, she leaned over the side of the boat to get a closer look, and the whole thing began to tilt worryingly. Thinking fast, Kelran and the gondolier moved to the other side of the boat, hoping the two of them would be able to balance out the Mirror dragon's weight and prevent the boat from capsizing!

14038352_350.png

14038353_350.png

It wasn't long before Kelran and Gazer arrived at the Belltower Plaza. As their gondolier had said, it was quite a sight to behold, and its height seemed to rival that of the towers back at Clan Twinstar's citadel. The gondola slowly made a circle around the structure, so they could see the images on all four sides, before pressing on to the next district of the city.

As the gondola approached the reef, Kelran and Gazer looked down into the waters, catching a glimpse at the many-colored corals not far below, and all the creatures that darted for cover as they passed by.

The gondolier was midway through talking about the students that resided in this district when suddenly a large, silver bubble broke the surface of the water. The Arcane dragons had heard much about the Tidelord's prophetic bubbles, but alas, none of the Water dragons in their lair had much skill at interpreting them. Even so, Gazer though caught a glimpse of something inside of this one. It almost looked like her, but it was so shadowy that it was hard to tell. Intrigued, she leaned over the side of the boat to get a closer look, and the whole thing began to tilt worryingly.

Thinking fast, Kelran and the gondolier moved to the other side of the boat, hoping the two of them would be able to balance out the Mirror dragon's weight and prevent the boat from capsizing!
xpP2XdL.png
@Krycelli
Hi! It seems I´ve only been pinged to the main post and not any of the groups?
@Krycelli
Hi! It seems I´ve only been pinged to the main post and not any of the groups?
@MindfangSerket

Your cool down period has expired and you're now able to complete Form 4A, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.

(Deleted previous ping for you since it sent you to a form you'd already filled out, I just didn't catch it)
@MindfangSerket

Your cool down period has expired and you're now able to complete Form 4A, located on the Archives & Progress post on the first page.

(Deleted previous ping for you since it sent you to a form you'd already filled out, I just didn't catch it)
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Morigan

You should have been pinged to 5A...oh dear I hope all the pings haven't gotten borked now.
@Morigan

You should have been pinged to 5A...oh dear I hope all the pings haven't gotten borked now.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Heh heh heh, the sea of a thousand pings… :D @Rocwylde A little recuperation before we head off again. ^^ Inferred Giovanni and Nils to be sharing a game so vaguely had Octantis find a table nearby. ~~~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=287148][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/2872/287148.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=767253][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/7673/767253.png[/img][/url] It was with some relief that Nils was greeted back to the gondola. The Pearlcatcher potentially being the most relieved of all. Faryelle offered Nils a spare snack-pack containing a mixture of fresh fruit, carrot-sticks and dried grasshoppers. As Sarynid wasn’t going to need his for that day, the Skydancer left one of the Fae’s insectivorous snack-packs near the gondolier’s perch should he wish to join the impromptu noon-meal break. The stop at Giovanni’s old neighbourhood was deemed a good opportunity to catch one’s breath before the next bout of mayhem (inevitably) comes. Faryelle decided to take to the air and relax into a relatively simple aerobatics routine she’d picked up at the Mistral Jamboree. Octantis sat down to a game. A lucky first round drew him in to commit to a few more. His adversary, taking it as a casual pass-time where the outcome itself is of little importance, seemed to enjoy the Mirror’s naïve, yet occasionally surprising approach. By the time Faryelle had finished her practice exercises, Octantis was a few turns away from the end of a game. The other player had found these last few games entertaining enough to have happened to have woken from their afternoon nap to catch. This final game had their attention, but their full effort? Well. The greenhorn had won a couple of decent rounds. So it was decided to end it on a reminder of how a game may turn. For his part Octantis felt quite revitalised. He thanked his partner and went to Faryelle wait for Nils to finish. The next step of the adventure awaited. Now that they had reached its proximity without any pressing distractions, they were better able to appreciate the artistry and care of the great Belltower. Faryelle wondered outloud whether any especial events took place there and Giovanni responded with a recount of a series of debates between a sculptor and an architect that lasted long enough for they and the most devoted of their supporting spectators to effectively camp in the plaza when they became too tired to continue without resting first. Faryelle was the first to react audibly. It was with an excited ‘ooh!’ that met the reveal that their next notable sight-seeing spot was a place renowned for the occasional appearances of prophetic bubbles. The Sea of a Thousand Currents was not a realm they adventured in often, besides that one meeting with pirates and the underwater cave quest. So even a small chance of witnessing a deity-touched bubble was thrilling. Octantis inched bowwards. Anticipating this to be a place of wonders. They were not to be disappointed. Giovanni’s discourse was abruptly cut short. And there it was. A gleaming jewel of the depths, no, one belonging to the lord of the depths. It broke the surface. Octantis moved a little too rapidly across the gondola to get a closer look and Faryelle fluttered her wings slightly to avoid losing her balance. The bubble was so close. Trembling, it was large enough to hold a skykitten. A shape began to form. A dragon? Giovanni looked to be about to offer a word of caution, but the Mirror wasn’t paying attention as he leant over the edge of the vessel to see what might be seen. Indeed. To see what might be.
@Krycelli
Heh heh heh, the sea of a thousand pings… :D

@Rocwylde
A little recuperation before we head off again. ^^ Inferred Giovanni and Nils to be sharing a game so vaguely had Octantis find a table nearby.

~~~

287148.png767253.png

It was with some relief that Nils was greeted back to the gondola. The Pearlcatcher potentially being the most relieved of all. Faryelle offered Nils a spare snack-pack containing a mixture of fresh fruit, carrot-sticks and dried grasshoppers. As Sarynid wasn’t going to need his for that day, the Skydancer left one of the Fae’s insectivorous snack-packs near the gondolier’s perch should he wish to join the impromptu noon-meal break.

The stop at Giovanni’s old neighbourhood was deemed a good opportunity to catch one’s breath before the next bout of mayhem (inevitably) comes. Faryelle decided to take to the air and relax into a relatively simple aerobatics routine she’d picked up at the Mistral Jamboree. Octantis sat down to a game. A lucky first round drew him in to commit to a few more. His adversary, taking it as a casual pass-time where the outcome itself is of little importance, seemed to enjoy the Mirror’s naïve, yet occasionally surprising approach. By the time Faryelle had finished her practice exercises, Octantis was a few turns away from the end of a game.

The other player had found these last few games entertaining enough to have happened to have woken from their afternoon nap to catch. This final game had their attention, but their full effort? Well. The greenhorn had won a couple of decent rounds. So it was decided to end it on a reminder of how a game may turn. For his part Octantis felt quite revitalised. He thanked his partner and went to Faryelle wait for Nils to finish. The next step of the adventure awaited.

Now that they had reached its proximity without any pressing distractions, they were better able to appreciate the artistry and care of the great Belltower. Faryelle wondered outloud whether any especial events took place there and Giovanni responded with a recount of a series of debates between a sculptor and an architect that lasted long enough for they and the most devoted of their supporting spectators to effectively camp in the plaza when they became too tired to continue without resting first.

Faryelle was the first to react audibly. It was with an excited ‘ooh!’ that met the reveal that their next notable sight-seeing spot was a place renowned for the occasional appearances of prophetic bubbles. The Sea of a Thousand Currents was not a realm they adventured in often, besides that one meeting with pirates and the underwater cave quest. So even a small chance of witnessing a deity-touched bubble was thrilling. Octantis inched bowwards. Anticipating this to be a place of wonders.
They were not to be disappointed. Giovanni’s discourse was abruptly cut short.
And there it was. A gleaming jewel of the depths, no, one belonging to the lord of the depths. It broke the surface. Octantis moved a little too rapidly across the gondola to get a closer look and Faryelle fluttered her wings slightly to avoid losing her balance. The bubble was so close. Trembling, it was large enough to hold a skykitten. A shape began to form. A dragon? Giovanni looked to be about to offer a word of caution, but the Mirror wasn’t paying attention as he leant over the edge of the vessel to see what might be seen. Indeed. To see what might be.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Krycelli
Oh, my bad! It´s just 5A is so big, I thought it was a general post and we all got pinged into there... I dun goofed. I´m sorry! >.>
@Krycelli
Oh, my bad! It´s just 5A is so big, I thought it was a general post and we all got pinged into there... I dun goofed. I´m sorry! >.>
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=8&gender=0&tert=78&tertgene=13&winggene=8&wings=43&auth=0975c2d566c65c8108c90e7d926e1538a2564626&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The spiral looked at the potion. Not very amazing, but definitly something. Soon, him and the Tundra both reached the bridge, which was leading to the Belltower Plaza. "The Belltower Plaza extends to here?!" He asked, and the Tundra gently answered "Yes." As they get further away from it, the Tundra begins to talk about the history of Castello Reef. "...Many students reside here, trying to discover whats about the bubbles that sometimes reach the surface." "The...what? Magical bubbles?" he asked. "Yes." Tundra answered. "They hold prohpecies in them. In fact, I think one is coming right over there." And indeed, something was coming out of the water. But it didn't seem like an everyday magical bubble. It had a weird shape. As the gondola passed near it, the spiral tried to reach it. The gondola shaked a bit, thanks to the sudden unbalance. "I don't think its a good idea, sir." Tundra says. "...Yeah, its not very good. Its incredible!" Spiral said. "Maybe if I uncoil myself..." and, like a spring, his body was uncoiled, and he was oddly long.
dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=10&breed=7&element=8&gender=0&tert=78&tertgene=13&winggene=8&wings=43&auth=0975c2d566c65c8108c90e7d926e1538a2564626&dummyext=prev.png

The spiral looked at the potion. Not very amazing, but definitly something. Soon, him and the Tundra both reached the bridge, which was leading to the Belltower Plaza.

"The Belltower Plaza extends to here?!" He asked, and the Tundra gently answered "Yes."

As they get further away from it, the Tundra begins to talk about the history of Castello Reef. "...Many students reside here, trying to discover whats about the bubbles that sometimes reach the surface."

"The...what? Magical bubbles?" he asked.

"Yes." Tundra answered. "They hold prohpecies in them. In fact, I think one is coming right over there."

And indeed, something was coming out of the water. But it didn't seem like an everyday magical bubble. It had a weird shape.

As the gondola passed near it, the spiral tried to reach it. The gondola shaked a bit, thanks to the sudden unbalance. "I don't think its a good idea, sir." Tundra says.

"...Yeah, its not very good. Its incredible!" Spiral said. "Maybe if I uncoil myself..." and, like a spring, his body was uncoiled, and he was oddly long.
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44