Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ] Mistral Jamboree Coliseum Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[s][/s][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DRr34Qm.png[/img][/center] Welcome to the Mistral Jamboree Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the jubilant Mistral Jamboree, and it's time to make Noodledad proud by wandering far and wide. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Jamboree Chest Drop[/u], [u]x50 Messengers Scrolls[/u], or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting [u]x5 Wind battle items[/u] [i](includes battle stones)[/i], or [u]a Vista[/u]! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Messengers Scrolls? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Messengers Scrolls.[/indent] [center][b][/b] [/center] [color=red][b]PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE[/b], along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, I do not always see that you are participating, and you might not get added to the list. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge![/color] While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=iron treasure chest] [code][item=iron treasure chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=ribbon breeze chest][item=unhatched wind egg][item=messengers scroll][item=unhatched wind egg][item=kingfisher chest][/center]
wind_contest.png

DRr34Qm.png

Welcome to the Mistral Jamboree Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the jubilant Mistral Jamboree, and it's time to make Noodledad proud by wandering far and wide.

As always, the goal is to get a Jamboree Chest Drop, x50 Messengers Scrolls, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x5 Wind battle items (includes battle stones), or a Vista! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Messengers Scrolls? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Messengers Scrolls.

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE, along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, I do not always see that you are participating, and you might not get added to the list. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge!

While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Iron Treasure Chest
Code:
[item=iron treasure chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts.

Good luck, and have fun!

Ribbon Breeze Chest Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Kingfisher Chest
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Chests and Locations[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cTkH7BW.png[/img][/center] [b]Autumn Galestorm Chest[/b] [indent][LIST] [*]Training Fields - [i]Luna Mith[/i] [*]Woodland Path - [i]Bamboo Phytocat[/i] [*]Redrock Cove - [i]Tradewinds Gull[/i] [*]Harpy's Roost - [i]Masked Harpy[/i][/LIST][/indent] [b]Face of the Wind Chest[/b] [indent][LIST] [*]Training Fields - [i]Bumble[/i] [*]Bamboo Falls - [i]Gale Wolf[/i] [*]Crystal Pools [*]Harpy's Roost - [i]Blue Moon Aviar[/i] [*]Ghostlight Ruins[/LIST][/indent] [b]Windblown Bonsai Chest[/b] [indent][LIST] [*]Training Fields - [i]Luna Mith, Amaranth Moth[/i] [*]Woodland Path [*]Forgotten Cave - [i]Crimson Reef Snail[/i] [*]Harpy's Roost - [i]Masked Harpy, Mesacliff Harpy[/i][/LIST][/indent] [b]Skybound Chest[/b] [indent][LIST] [*]Scorched Forest - [i]Banded Owlcat[/i] [*]Redrock Cove - [i]Mirage Puffer[/i] [*]Arena - [i]Charcoal Sprangyroo[/i] [*]Rainsong Jungle - [i]Hippocampus[/i] [*]Harpy's Roost - [i]Crowned Roc[/i] [*]Mire - [i]Wetland Unicorn[/i][/LIST][/indent] [b]Twisted Bamboo Chest[/b] [indent][LIST] [*]Bamboo Falls - [i]Tigerblood Foo[/i] [*]Redrock Cove - [i]Noxious Coralclimber[/i] [*]Arena - [i]Double-Tailed Warcat[/i] [*]Crystal Pools - [i]Moonbeam Crayfish[/i] [*]Harpy's Roost - [i]Dodo[/i][/LIST][/indent] [b]Windsinger Worshiper Chest[/b] [indent][LIST][*]Woodland Path - [i]Strangler[/i] [*]Scorched Forest - [i]Extinguished Jackalope[/i] [*]Sandswept Delta - [i]Peacock Scorpion[/i] [*]Bamboo Falls - [i]Gale Wolf[/i] [*]Volcanic Vents - [i]Flamescale Illusionist[/i] [*]Crystal Pools - [i]Windcarve Fugitive[/i] [*]Harpy's Roost - [i]Blue Moon Aviar, Cardinal Hippogriff[/i][/LIST][/indent]
Chests and Locations
cTkH7BW.png

Autumn Galestorm Chest
  • Training Fields - Luna Mith
  • Woodland Path - Bamboo Phytocat
  • Redrock Cove - Tradewinds Gull
  • Harpy's Roost - Masked Harpy

Face of the Wind Chest
  • Training Fields - Bumble
  • Bamboo Falls - Gale Wolf
  • Crystal Pools
  • Harpy's Roost - Blue Moon Aviar
  • Ghostlight Ruins

Windblown Bonsai Chest
  • Training Fields - Luna Mith, Amaranth Moth
  • Woodland Path
  • Forgotten Cave - Crimson Reef Snail
  • Harpy's Roost - Masked Harpy, Mesacliff Harpy

Skybound Chest
  • Scorched Forest - Banded Owlcat
  • Redrock Cove - Mirage Puffer
  • Arena - Charcoal Sprangyroo
  • Rainsong Jungle - Hippocampus
  • Harpy's Roost - Crowned Roc
  • Mire - Wetland Unicorn

Twisted Bamboo Chest
  • Bamboo Falls - Tigerblood Foo
  • Redrock Cove - Noxious Coralclimber
  • Arena - Double-Tailed Warcat
  • Crystal Pools - Moonbeam Crayfish
  • Harpy's Roost - Dodo

Windsinger Worshiper Chest
  • Woodland Path - Strangler
  • Scorched Forest - Extinguished Jackalope
  • Sandswept Delta - Peacock Scorpion
  • Bamboo Falls - Gale Wolf
  • Volcanic Vents - Flamescale Illusionist
  • Crystal Pools - Windcarve Fugitive
  • Harpy's Roost - Blue Moon Aviar, Cardinal Hippogriff
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TSo6Zh7.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]amapup Amyatzu Andasax beargirl1393 Blauw BlueFireRose Catsy01 Ciphers CyberneticWolf dapperestdragon DarkNative Demonreach DeathByGlamour Demesne ElecSquirrel10 firewyrm2018 Grapefruit2step IgnisFlamel JennArt judiama Juulika Kaimon ladra MagpieScholar Miraear Mirres moonikin Peppze Psychosynchrony Quarilas Raptora Rondine Rulanir Sanguiem Sesquedoodle slothqueenxx sockmonkeygerald StormDragon21 twotone Tyta Warriorgirl1234 whereisbarton Yanisha Yolindanne[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Aloy Ariizumi Arinna AshenFall Azia Beastofgaia Charliex8 chinchillas Cuocu Geology HowlingGale ImaginationSoars Karsi Kodama Lasreaine L1BR4 Lya manimanimani MyraFireFox Nivix Nono oldjammerj Phooka pudgeSnail RingsofSaturn Rocwylde SenchaDrake Serenefire SilverWinter Starkindler76[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Celestria HelKeres Kaidan Littlefoxchild Magnhild Oratorio Saseum[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Annalynn[/size][/indent]
Participants:
TSo6Zh7.png

Blitz Mode:
amapup
Amyatzu
Andasax
beargirl1393
Blauw
BlueFireRose
Catsy01
Ciphers
CyberneticWolf
dapperestdragon
DarkNative
Demonreach
DeathByGlamour
Demesne
ElecSquirrel10
firewyrm2018
Grapefruit2step
IgnisFlamel
JennArt
judiama
Juulika
Kaimon
ladra
MagpieScholar
Miraear
Mirres
moonikin
Peppze
Psychosynchrony
Quarilas
Raptora
Rondine
Rulanir
Sanguiem
Sesquedoodle
slothqueenxx
sockmonkeygerald
StormDragon21
twotone
Tyta
Warriorgirl1234
whereisbarton
Yanisha
Yolindanne

Normal Mode:
Aloy
Ariizumi
Arinna
AshenFall
Azia
Beastofgaia
Charliex8
chinchillas
Cuocu
Geology
HowlingGale
ImaginationSoars
Karsi
Kodama
Lasreaine
L1BR4
Lya
manimanimani
MyraFireFox
Nivix
Nono
oldjammerj
Phooka
pudgeSnail
RingsofSaturn
Rocwylde
SenchaDrake
Serenefire
SilverWinter
Starkindler76

Hard Mode:
Celestria
HelKeres
Kaidan
Littlefoxchild
Magnhild
Oratorio
Saseum

Extreme Mode:
Annalynn
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DRr34Qm.png[/img][/center] @Amyatzu @Artemiis @Azia @beargirl1393 @Blauw @BlueFireRose @Ciphers @CyberneticWolf @dapperestdragon @DeathByGlamour @Demonreach @ElecSquirrel10 @Elsu @EternalAunel @faikitty @firewyrm2018 @Grapefruit2step @HelKeres @HerdOfTurtles @heroed @JennArt @Jerelin @judiama @Juulika @Kaimon @Keryth @KnightYumi @LadyKnightKatsa @ladra @Lunamore @Maegelcarwen @MagpieScholar @Mirres @moonikin @Nimphy @NotarySojac @onefouronetwo @Pasafatu @Peppze @phantomfist @Prescott @Psychosynchrony @Quarilas @Raptora @Rondine @Rulanir @Sanguiem @sevdrag @sockmonkeygerald @smeen @SpringLeaf @StormDragon21 @TawnyDragonscale @twotone @Tyta @whereisbarton @Yolindanne @Arinna @Arkanjel @BarbaraFett @Charliex8 @cosmoknight @Cuocu @Demesne @FoxFangs @Geology @HowlingGale @ImaginationSoars @lovelyhills @Lya @manimanimani @Nivix @oldjammerj @Outlandishkg @RingsofSaturn @SenchaDrake @Sesquedoodle @SilverWinter @sinha27 @slothqueenxx @snowytetra @SonyaAxel @sootsprites @Unazaki @Valyrie @Virixas @Yanisha @Kaidan @Kodama @Lasreaine @Littlefoxchild @Magnhild @MyraFireFox @Ratiasu @sempervivums @Serenefire @Zaccely @Gasoline @Mue @Starkindler76 @Warriorgirl1234
Pinglist
DRr34Qm.png

@Amyatzu @Artemiis @Azia @beargirl1393 @Blauw @BlueFireRose @Ciphers @CyberneticWolf @dapperestdragon @DeathByGlamour @Demonreach @ElecSquirrel10 @Elsu @EternalAunel @faikitty @firewyrm2018 @Grapefruit2step @HelKeres @HerdOfTurtles @heroed @JennArt @Jerelin @judiama @Juulika @Kaimon @Keryth @KnightYumi @LadyKnightKatsa @ladra @Lunamore @Maegelcarwen @MagpieScholar @Mirres @moonikin @Nimphy @NotarySojac @onefouronetwo @Pasafatu @Peppze @phantomfist @Prescott @Psychosynchrony @Quarilas @Raptora @Rondine @Rulanir @Sanguiem @sevdrag @sockmonkeygerald @smeen @SpringLeaf @StormDragon21 @TawnyDragonscale @twotone @Tyta @whereisbarton @Yolindanne @Arinna @Arkanjel @BarbaraFett @Charliex8 @cosmoknight @Cuocu @Demesne @FoxFangs @Geology @HowlingGale @ImaginationSoars @lovelyhills @Lya @manimanimani @Nivix @oldjammerj @Outlandishkg @RingsofSaturn @SenchaDrake @Sesquedoodle @SilverWinter @sinha27 @slothqueenxx @snowytetra @SonyaAxel @sootsprites @Unazaki @Valyrie @Virixas @Yanisha @Kaidan @Kodama @Lasreaine @Littlefoxchild @Magnhild @MyraFireFox @Ratiasu @sempervivums @Serenefire @Zaccely @Gasoline @Mue @Starkindler76 @Warriorgirl1234
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot I don't know how much I would be able to do, but I will try blitz mode.
@Mediscoot I don't know how much I would be able to do, but I will try blitz mode.
407Ohsj.png
B L I T Z
B L I T Z
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Mediscoot
I'll go for Blitz Mode. ^^ And those banners look amazing! Very shiny.
@Mediscoot
I'll go for Blitz Mode. ^^ And those banners look amazing! Very shiny.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Mediscoot

Normal mode please <3
@Mediscoot

Normal mode please <3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Mediscoot I'm going to try Normal Mode this time. I had zero luck last month with the harder ones. :D
@Mediscoot I'm going to try Normal Mode this time. I had zero luck last month with the harder ones. :D
OmcGJo8.giftumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
@Mediscoot
I'm going to try Blitz mode! If I have time I'll go back and do normal mode later.
@Mediscoot
I'm going to try Blitz mode! If I have time I'll go back and do normal mode later.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51