Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | MJ17' RP Contest [EVENT START]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Shougoney @Heronwing

Who are we gonna say is our MVP uwu
@Shougoney @Heronwing

Who are we gonna say is our MVP uwu
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
"My dragons have much to learn about themselves in Sornieth.
Before, inevitably, the shade claims them for her own."

Art Shop
@IronPen - You guys get to decide who seemed most valuable to you! You can base that on puzzle solving or RP quality, whatever you feel made someone a valuable teammate! You're the judges for this part.

@Valligator - I'm a bit torn on this! I think that you guys should come to a decision on who to vote for, and then send it to me, because your groups are so small? Feel free to PM me if you think there's a better way to do this. I'm kinda on my own organizing this part XD
@IronPen - You guys get to decide who seemed most valuable to you! You can base that on puzzle solving or RP quality, whatever you feel made someone a valuable teammate! You're the judges for this part.

@Valligator - I'm a bit torn on this! I think that you guys should come to a decision on who to vote for, and then send it to me, because your groups are so small? Feel free to PM me if you think there's a better way to do this. I'm kinda on my own organizing this part XD
@Aelfrey

OK. Thank you for the reply. I just wanted to make sure we did the right thing.
@Aelfrey

OK. Thank you for the reply. I just wanted to make sure we did the right thing.
0mgcUEp.jpg
@Valligator - No problem!
@Valligator - No problem!
@Nightyyger @RemanLT :D [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/71/19/b6/7119b694f737e5e9acfdb37720f15928.gif[/img]
@Nightyyger @RemanLT
:D
7119b694f737e5e9acfdb37720f15928.gif
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Nightyyger @Saraceaser

*high fives everyone back*

Hmm, now who should we pick for our MVP?
@Nightyyger @Saraceaser

*high fives everyone back*

Hmm, now who should we pick for our MVP?
xpP2XdL.png
@RemanLT
Hm... I think that should go to @Nightyyger, in my opinion? Not me, since I was away on a trip during that time. (Really sorry about that once again. ;;^^)
@RemanLT
Hm... I think that should go to @Nightyyger, in my opinion? Not me, since I was away on a trip during that time. (Really sorry about that once again. ;;^^)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

He was the one playing Israphel, wasn't he? Yeah, he would definitely get my vote.

Also, it's okay. It's a shame you weren't around for the final puzzle, though. It was quite a challenge to solve that one.
@Saraceaser

He was the one playing Israphel, wasn't he? Yeah, he would definitely get my vote.

Also, it's okay. It's a shame you weren't around for the final puzzle, though. It was quite a challenge to solve that one.
xpP2XdL.png
@IronPen @Amyatzu

Uh... I was pretty useless for the last puzzle due to the fact that we all seem to be on opposing time zones, so you guys are free to choose whoever you felt was best. I felt left out, to be completely honest, so don't mind me and Eruption; we were just along for the ride.

maybe next year people on the same time zones can be put into the same groups, if that happens to be possible xc
@IronPen @Amyatzu

Uh... I was pretty useless for the last puzzle due to the fact that we all seem to be on opposing time zones, so you guys are free to choose whoever you felt was best. I felt left out, to be completely honest, so don't mind me and Eruption; we were just along for the ride.

maybe next year people on the same time zones can be put into the same groups, if that happens to be possible xc
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
@HowlingHooves
Aw I'm sorry, I'm +3 but I have a weird sleep schedule so I was only around for weird hours. I think I've seen you use him for other Rps too, do you always use him? I had thought he was a bit intense for a wind rp.

@Amyatzu
I'm good with it being either of us. If you want it then tell me so I can send the pm in.
@HowlingHooves
Aw I'm sorry, I'm +3 but I have a weird sleep schedule so I was only around for weird hours. I think I've seen you use him for other Rps too, do you always use him? I had thought he was a bit intense for a wind rp.

@Amyatzu
I'm good with it being either of us. If you want it then tell me so I can send the pm in.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11