Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lokisenna's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2
Ancestral Incense
Welcome
Pricelist
Commish Slots
Pinglist
Events
Lokisenna's Art Shop
Closed

Hello there,
My name is Lokisenna and I'm here to draw your dragons and OCs! I hail from the lands of the Windsinger and am the overseer of the Windy Steppes Temple. Here my dragons use art to help them relax, and we want to share that gift with you. Here is my shop were I sell art to all the other clans of the world, and I'm so glad you have stopped by.

I draw mainly digitally, and all my art is sketched on paper before being scanned and lined up on the computer using Paint Tool SAI. If you are interested in a commission from me, please first check to see if I am open. You can find this in the thread's title or at the top of this post. You can also ask to be put on the pinglist at any time. First though, here are some guidelines.

Commissioner's Guidelines
1. No NSFW commissions, no I do not do them privately either, and its outside of FlightRising's guidelines for on site, keep it PG peeps.
2. Please be polite at all times, to myself and other users on this thread.
3. Please fill out the provided form if you are requesting a commission and ping me.
4. When I am finished with your piece, you may resize it to your hearts content, but please keep my watermark on it.
5. Please do not use my art to create adoptables, trace it or deface it in any way.
6. If you wish to post my art on another site please let me know and link/credit the image back to my clan profile.
7. I can draw humans and animals.
8. Finally, you will be required to pay after I have sent you the traditional sketch and you are happy with it :)

Form
@Lokisenna
Username:
User ID:
Subject: (who do you want me to draw?)
Commission Type: (pixel/digital and headshot/waist-up/fullbody)
How will you pay: (usd/gems/treasure)
Other Notes: (additional requests, information)

Affiliates
If you can't find the style you want here, why don't you try these Art Shops?
Lokisenna's Literature and Code Shop
Ancestral Incense
Welcome
Pricelist
Commish Slots
Pinglist
Events
Lokisenna's Art Shop
Closed

Hello there,
My name is Lokisenna and I'm here to draw your dragons and OCs! I hail from the lands of the Windsinger and am the overseer of the Windy Steppes Temple. Here my dragons use art to help them relax, and we want to share that gift with you. Here is my shop were I sell art to all the other clans of the world, and I'm so glad you have stopped by.

I draw mainly digitally, and all my art is sketched on paper before being scanned and lined up on the computer using Paint Tool SAI. If you are interested in a commission from me, please first check to see if I am open. You can find this in the thread's title or at the top of this post. You can also ask to be put on the pinglist at any time. First though, here are some guidelines.

Commissioner's Guidelines
1. No NSFW commissions, no I do not do them privately either, and its outside of FlightRising's guidelines for on site, keep it PG peeps.
2. Please be polite at all times, to myself and other users on this thread.
3. Please fill out the provided form if you are requesting a commission and ping me.
4. When I am finished with your piece, you may resize it to your hearts content, but please keep my watermark on it.
5. Please do not use my art to create adoptables, trace it or deface it in any way.
6. If you wish to post my art on another site please let me know and link/credit the image back to my clan profile.
7. I can draw humans and animals.
8. Finally, you will be required to pay after I have sent you the traditional sketch and you are happy with it :)

Form
@Lokisenna
Username:
User ID:
Subject: (who do you want me to draw?)
Commission Type: (pixel/digital and headshot/waist-up/fullbody)
How will you pay: (usd/gems/treasure)
Other Notes: (additional requests, information)

Affiliates
If you can't find the style you want here, why don't you try these Art Shops?
Lokisenna's Literature and Code Shop
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
"My dragons have much to learn about themselves in Sornieth.
Before, inevitably, the shade claims them for her own."

Art Shop
[indent][center][Item=Ancestral Incense] [font=Century Gothic][color=#38a073][b]Pricelist[/b][/color] $1USD = 100g 1g = 800t 1USD = 80kt* [i]*I also take apparel, goblins and accents/skins as payment[/i] [b]Digital Shaded Headshot: [/b]$3USD|300g|240kt [b]Digital Shaded Waist Up:[/b] $7USD|700g|540kt [b]Digital Shaded Fullbody:[/b]$10USD|1000g|800kt [url=blah]e.g[/url] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/eeaa/f/2017/073/f/d/examples_by_loki_senna-db28zac.png[/img] [b]50x50 Pixel: [/b]$5USD|500g|475kt [b]100x100 Pixel: [/b]$7USD|700g|540kt [b]Larger Pixel:[/b]$10|1000g| [url=blah]e.g[/url] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/08c3/f/2016/118/1/f/cm__clearbright__your_little_alien_by_loki_senna-da0igzg.png[/img][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/c7d6/f/2016/053/5/2/cm__space_kirin_by_loki_senna-d9ssn57.png[/img][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/937a/f/2016/118/d/b/cm__clearbright__blinded_by_the_blue_rose_by_loki_senna-da0ih7s.png[/img] [/center][/indent]
Ancestral Incense
Pricelist

$1USD = 100g
1g = 800t
1USD = 80kt*

*I also take apparel, goblins and accents/skins as payment

Digital Shaded Headshot: $3USD|300g|240kt
Digital Shaded Waist Up: $7USD|700g|540kt
Digital Shaded Fullbody:$10USD|1000g|800kt
e.g
examples_by_loki_senna-db28zac.png

50x50 Pixel: $5USD|500g|475kt
100x100 Pixel: $7USD|700g|540kt
Larger Pixel:$10|1000g|
e.g
cm__clearbright__your_little_alien_by_loki_senna-da0igzg.pngcm__space_kirin_by_loki_senna-d9ssn57.pngcm__clearbright__blinded_by_the_blue_rose_by_loki_senna-da0ih7s.png

Art Shop
Ancestral Incense
Commission Slots

Current commissions I am in the process of completing, these will have their current status written in Italics next to them.

Not Started > Sketched > Lined > Coloured > Shaded > Finished

1. Closed
2. Closed
3. @/Silverdrake of Yanglung - Not Started

Ancestral Incense
Commission Slots

Current commissions I am in the process of completing, these will have their current status written in Italics next to them.

Not Started > Sketched > Lined > Coloured > Shaded > Finished

1. Closed
2. Closed
3. @/Silverdrake of Yanglung - Not Started

Art Shop
Ancestral Incense
Pinglists

Pinglist 1 - Art Watch
For those who just want to watch the final pieces of commissions, all will be posted here.
@Crysi102

Pinglist 2 - Slot List
For those who want to commission in the future or grab the next slots.

Pinglist 3 - Event List
Sometimes I do adoptable or signature auctions so people can grab art at a much cheaper price. This is the pinglist for those events.
@Crysi102

Ancestral Incense
Pinglists

Pinglist 1 - Art Watch
For those who just want to watch the final pieces of commissions, all will be posted here.
@Crysi102

Pinglist 2 - Slot List
For those who want to commission in the future or grab the next slots.

Pinglist 3 - Event List
Sometimes I do adoptable or signature auctions so people can grab art at a much cheaper price. This is the pinglist for those events.
@Crysi102

Art Shop
Ancestral Incense
Events

Here I sometimes post auctions of adoptable pieces or festival related peices, so that you can get them at a cheaper price or based around a real life holiday or in-game festival.

No auctions available at this time.
Ancestral Incense
Events

Here I sometimes post auctions of adoptable pieces or festival related peices, so that you can get them at a cheaper price or based around a real life holiday or in-game festival.

No auctions available at this time.

Art Shop
Live! join the pinglists if you like uwu
Live! join the pinglists if you like uwu

Art Shop
@Lokisenna

ayy, your art is great!

Can I get onto the artwatch pinglist? I'll probably get something in a little while, but I'm currently sitting in class finishing some last minute writing and can't really focus on buying art atm. xD
@Lokisenna

ayy, your art is great!

Can I get onto the artwatch pinglist? I'll probably get something in a little while, but I'm currently sitting in class finishing some last minute writing and can't really focus on buying art atm. xD
Added! Thankyou so much :)
Added! Thankyou so much :)

Art Shop
OFFICALLY OPEN!
OFFICALLY OPEN!

Art Shop
Bump!
Bump!

Art Shop
1 2