Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Midnight's Egg Challenge! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Hm, do eggs drop in any venue?

If so, I might do this challenge with my level 13 coli team...though how much time does it usually take to come across an egg?
Hm, do eggs drop in any venue?

If so, I might do this challenge with my level 13 coli team...though how much time does it usually take to come across an egg?
JBEajtP.gif
Still no luck,but I got not one,but TWO Iron Chests! So that's pretty nifty.
Still no luck,but I got not one,but TWO Iron Chests! So that's pretty nifty.
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@Quinineer

Eggs do drop in all venues. It takes a while to get one, but it's still pretty fun to do. It gives you something to do when you're bored, which is the main reason on why I made this challenge. It can also get you A LOT of treasure and/or gems if you sell the things you get on the Auction House.

@Pawbeast

Cool! You seem to be doing pretty good! Keep it up and you'll get an egg in no time!
@Quinineer

Eggs do drop in all venues. It takes a while to get one, but it's still pretty fun to do. It gives you something to do when you're bored, which is the main reason on why I made this challenge. It can also get you A LOT of treasure and/or gems if you sell the things you get on the Auction House.

@Pawbeast

Cool! You seem to be doing pretty good! Keep it up and you'll get an egg in no time!
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@DarkPearlcatcher Can I do Easy Mode in the Volcanic Vents please? :D This sounds fun, and a good way to get eggs or other materials while keeping things interesting!
@DarkPearlcatcher Can I do Easy Mode in the Volcanic Vents please? :D This sounds fun, and a good way to get eggs or other materials while keeping things interesting!
In which case, I suppose I'll sign up for Easy mode in the woodland path :)
I think I'll post any notable drops, too, if that doesn't clog up the thread.
In which case, I suppose I'll sign up for Easy mode in the woodland path :)
I think I'll post any notable drops, too, if that doesn't clog up the thread.
JBEajtP.gif
@IntelligentWolf and @Quinineer (you'll be fine I'm pretty sure. If it gets too clogged up, I have a plan to keep a notable drops thing up)

Alrighty! I'll add you both to the ping list! Good luck and have fun!
@IntelligentWolf and @Quinineer (you'll be fine I'm pretty sure. If it gets too clogged up, I have a plan to keep a notable drops thing up)

Alrighty! I'll add you both to the ping list! Good luck and have fun!

-Tumblr

@DarkPearlcatcher

I've already sold my soul to Woodland path so could I do that in easy mode?

I still need to get 99 grouse there so :))))
@DarkPearlcatcher

I've already sold my soul to Woodland path so could I do that in easy mode?

I still need to get 99 grouse there so :))))
fr.png
Throughout today, I did various little bits of coli between other stuff. No eggs :( However, here are some notable drops (in order of collection): [item=Strangler] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] x2 [item=Leafy Pack] x13 [item=Sakura Owl] [item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Minor Health Potion] x3 [item=Autumn Dryad] [item=Janustrap] [item=Dryad] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Diseased Might Fragment] EDIT: hold on, lemme fix these item names...a bunch of them aren't showing up. EDIT2: Hopefully it works now... EDIT3 Formatting.
Throughout today, I did various little bits of coli between other stuff.

No eggs :(

However, here are some notable drops (in order of collection):

Strangler Earthen Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment x2 Leafy Pack x13 Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Minor Health Potion x3 Autumn Dryad Janustrap Dryad Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Diseased Might Fragment

EDIT: hold on, lemme fix these item names...a bunch of them aren't showing up.
EDIT2: Hopefully it works now...
EDIT3 Formatting.
JBEajtP.gif
@DarkPearlcatcher

Sign me up! I'm doing EXTREME MODE. *electric guitar solo* I'm thinking I'll try for an Ice egg (repreSENT) iiiiin...Boreal Wood.
@DarkPearlcatcher

Sign me up! I'm doing EXTREME MODE. *electric guitar solo* I'm thinking I'll try for an Ice egg (repreSENT) iiiiin...Boreal Wood.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@dRagOnixX

Yes you can! I will add you to the ping list now!

@Mypilot

Alrighty! Good luck and have fun!
@dRagOnixX

Yes you can! I will add you to the ping list now!

@Mypilot

Alrighty! Good luck and have fun!

-Tumblr

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29