Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Midnight's Egg Challenge! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@DarkPearlcatcher I'd like to enter.
Seeing as I'm always in the Mire grinding will do an Extreme challenge. I'm thinking Water egg :)
@DarkPearlcatcher I'd like to enter.
Seeing as I'm always in the Mire grinding will do an Extreme challenge. I'm thinking Water egg :)
bouncy_shadow_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0uw.gifegg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gifdeitydoll_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-dbec3rv.gifXLsgJqz.png
@Roekin @LapSinja

I will add you guys' names to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D
@Roekin @LapSinja

I will add you guys' names to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@DarkPearlcatcher

Could I do easy on woodland path?
@DarkPearlcatcher

Could I do easy on woodland path?
Join this cool raffle!
Wartoad_Raffle.png
@pigscanfly

Yes you can! I'll add you to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D
@pigscanfly

Yes you can! I'll add you to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D

-Tumblr

Please no pinglist, but I'm going to do an easy challenge in the Training fields! @DarkPearlcatcher Dragons: Facaca, Dialga and Arctic [quote=Notable Loot] [item=Minor Health Potion]x14 [item=dark-tufted Sparrowmouse] [item=Emerald Webwing] [item=Leafy Pack]x19 [item=boulder bolt] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment]x4 [item=Natural Might Fragment]x3 [item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Shadow Runestone] [item=Ruby Webwing] [item=Bumble] [item=Shining Acuity Fragment] [item=Dark might fragment]x2 [item=blue and green flair scarf] [item=freezing slash] [item=bolster]x2 [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Magical Might Fragment] [item=Luna Mith]x2 [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=reflect] [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [item=enfeeble] [item=Giant Sand Dollar]x3 [item=broken flower pot]x5 [item=Bluelight Chipskink] [item=Contuse] [item=Bladed Flatleaf] [/quote] No egg yet...
Please no pinglist, but I'm going to do an easy challenge in the Training fields!

@DarkPearlcatcher

Dragons: Facaca, Dialga and Arctic
Notable Loot wrote:
Minor Health Potion x14 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Emerald Webwing Leafy Pack x19 Boulder Bolt Natural Acuity Fragment x4 Natural Might Fragment x3 Leaf Bolt Shadow Runestone Ruby Webwing Bumble Shining Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment x2 Blue and Green Flair Scarf Freezing Slash Bolster x2 Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Luna Mith x2 Zephyr Acuity Fragment Reflect Diseased Acuity Fragment Enfeeble Giant Sand Dollar x3 Broken Flower Pot x5 Bluelight Chipskink Contuse Bladed Flatleaf

No egg yet...
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Maybe this'll give me the motivation to get an Eliminate... ha. Hook me up for Normal in Forgotten Cave! @DarkPearlcatcher [quote=Notable Drops] [item=Vile Bolt][item=Corpse Cleaner][item=Boulder Bolt](I have like 50 of these smh) [item=Minor Health Potion]x2 [item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Scratch][item=Bright Bolt]x2 [item=Emerald Cave Jewel][/quote] Dragons leveled up by 2.
Maybe this'll give me the motivation to get an Eliminate... ha.

Hook me up for Normal in Forgotten Cave!

@DarkPearlcatcher
Notable Drops wrote:
Vile Bolt Corpse Cleaner Boulder Bolt (I have like 50 of these smh)
Minor Health Potion x2 Zephyr Bolt Scratch Bright Bolt x2
Emerald Cave Jewel

Dragons leveled up by 2.
XgFzLz3.gif
@Wymetz

That's a good idea! I'll add you to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D
@Wymetz

That's a good idea! I'll add you to the ping list! Good luck and have fun! :D

-Tumblr

@DarkPearlcatcher

Username change :o kinda impulsive lol
@DarkPearlcatcher

Username change :o kinda impulsive lol
XgFzLz3.gif
@Harpies

Okay! Thank you for letting me know!
@Harpies

Okay! Thank you for letting me know!

-Tumblr

@DarkPearlcatcher

Can I do an easy challenge in the Mire? if this is successful I'll go up a level
@DarkPearlcatcher

Can I do an easy challenge in the Mire? if this is successful I'll go up a level
i really like star wars ok
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29