Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@Edra
Good! I recently completed my 100 bogsneak egg goal too so it's great you've done it for so long and still find it fun!
@Edra
Good! I recently completed my 100 bogsneak egg goal too so it's great you've done it for so long and still find it fun!
Ooh, congrats for reaching your goal of 100 bogsneak egg @Discovered ^^

He he ^^ What I like with this quest is that once it's done, I'll have all the familiars festivals, that's one of the things that make me keep going with it aside from the fun :D
Ooh, congrats for reaching your goal of 100 bogsneak egg @Discovered ^^

He he ^^ What I like with this quest is that once it's done, I'll have all the familiars festivals, that's one of the things that make me keep going with it aside from the fun :D
Update of the day

I got 12 gems, putting my total to 709 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @AnacondaMiracle @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @Windstrike @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf @ShadowMewtwo @jumbledbyrd @phandalin
Update of the day

I got 12 gems, putting my total to 709 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @AnacondaMiracle @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @Windstrike @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf @ShadowMewtwo @jumbledbyrd @phandalin
Update of the day

I got 704 gems, so I now have 1413 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 704 gems, so I now have 1413 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 3 gems, putting my total to 1416 gems ^^

I didn't realize yesterday, but I passed the halfway mark :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 3 gems, putting my total to 1416 gems ^^

I didn't realize yesterday, but I passed the halfway mark :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 1417 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 1417 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 9 gems, putting my total to 1426 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 9 gems, putting my total to 1426 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 1427 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 1 gem, so I now have 1427 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 5 gems, putting my total to 1432 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 5 gems, putting my total to 1432 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 5 gems, so I now have 1437 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 5 gems, so I now have 1437 gems ^^

Pinglist

1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73