Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | My Sprites Challenge : Finished
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73
Update of the day

I got 39 gems, so I now have 2438 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 39 gems, so I now have 2438 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @Arenfelle @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered @annadandelion @NorthWhiteWolf
Update of the day

I got 79 gems, putting my total to 2517 gems :D

Cool, I passed the halfway mark :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 79 gems, putting my total to 2517 gems :D

Cool, I passed the halfway mark :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 338 gems, so I now have 2855 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 338 gems, so I now have 2855 gems :D

Pinglist

@Edra

Oooh you're doing so nicely.
I'm getting angry at myself for being so slow at earning gems for my own goals, you're way better than me at saving xD
@Edra

Oooh you're doing so nicely.
I'm getting angry at myself for being so slow at earning gems for my own goals, you're way better than me at saving xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Thank you @Tune ^^

Well, festivals help a lot to earn gems, and if I want something, I use my treasures, so my gems are safe XD

Good luck for reaching your goals :D
Thank you @Tune ^^

Well, festivals help a lot to earn gems, and if I want something, I use my treasures, so my gems are safe XD

Good luck for reaching your goals :D
Update of the day

I got 214 gems, putting my total to 3069 gems :D

Cool, a bit less than 2000 gems left, and that part of the payment is finished :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 214 gems, putting my total to 3069 gems :D

Cool, a bit less than 2000 gems left, and that part of the payment is finished :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 449 gems, so I now have 3518 gems :D

And today, it's been 400 days since I started to work to get the Light Sprite, and 430 days since I started this challenge :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 449 gems, so I now have 3518 gems :D

And today, it's been 400 days since I started to work to get the Light Sprite, and 430 days since I started this challenge :D

Pinglist

@Edra

Oooh, congratulations ^^ I love how you can keep working like that ♥ keep up the great work~
@Edra

Oooh, congratulations ^^ I love how you can keep working like that ♥ keep up the great work~
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Thank you @HowlingGale :D

Yeah, I'll do my best :D
Thank you @HowlingGale :D

Yeah, I'll do my best :D
Update of the day

I got 157 gems, putting my total to 3675 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 157 gems, putting my total to 3675 gems :D

Pinglist

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 72 73