Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 113 114
Training Fields complete! The last familiar I needed was a Luna Mith. [item=Luna Mith] Ridiculously elusive! If you [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2125130/16#post_29303324]look here[/url] you can see all the junk and familiars I found BEFORE Luna Mith. Just as elusive is the Crimson Emperor, but I had already found one randomly in the following venue prior to all of this. I'll keep at it in this venue a little while longer, since I also have a personal egg quest ongoing there. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2104379/84#post_29408541]Coli familiar progress updated here.[/url] EDIT - I just found a second Luna Mith, what gives??? EDIT 2 - And a third! I've been doing this for over 3 weeks, before the Luna Mith appeared haha
Training Fields complete! The last familiar I needed was a Luna Mith.

Luna Mith

Ridiculously elusive! If you look here you can see all the junk and familiars I found BEFORE Luna Mith. Just as elusive is the Crimson Emperor, but I had already found one randomly in the following venue prior to all of this. I'll keep at it in this venue a little while longer, since I also have a personal egg quest ongoing there.

Coli familiar progress updated here.

EDIT - I just found a second Luna Mith, what gives???

EDIT 2 - And a third! I've been doing this for over 3 weeks, before the Luna Mith appeared haha
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
Good news! I had the last 2 familiars I needed drop in the Crystal Pools today. Yay!

Bad news! I still have not had a single chest drop this festival. How is that even possible? I have been in the Crystal Pools almost all day today. I just want 1, is that too much to ask? If I don't find one, it will be the first festival since I learned to use the coli (back in 2013) that I haven't found a festival chest.

Okay, I have quite a few more hours left of the festival to find one. I might have to jump around the venues until I find one since the Crystal Pools has struck out for me. I only have 3 venues left: Waterway and Kelp Beds, which I have already opened and the Forgotten Cave which I haven't yet.

We shall see. Hopefully I will be posting Good news later today. =D
Good news! I had the last 2 familiars I needed drop in the Crystal Pools today. Yay!

Bad news! I still have not had a single chest drop this festival. How is that even possible? I have been in the Crystal Pools almost all day today. I just want 1, is that too much to ask? If I don't find one, it will be the first festival since I learned to use the coli (back in 2013) that I haven't found a festival chest.

Okay, I have quite a few more hours left of the festival to find one. I might have to jump around the venues until I find one since the Crystal Pools has struck out for me. I only have 3 venues left: Waterway and Kelp Beds, which I have already opened and the Forgotten Cave which I haven't yet.

We shall see. Hopefully I will be posting Good news later today. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
HSoup
That's so unlucky! RNG is really fickle. I will send some luck your way.

My chests drops have been slow, but steady. I am at 12 chests total now, 3 from Bamboo (missing 2 familiars) and 9 from Crystal Pools (missing 3 familiars).
HSoup
That's so unlucky! RNG is really fickle. I will send some luck your way.

My chests drops have been slow, but steady. I am at 12 chests total now, 3 from Bamboo (missing 2 familiars) and 9 from Crystal Pools (missing 3 familiars).
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@/Louretta - It worked!!! I checked the festival guide and it turns out the Waterway is the #2 venue. I've been in there about 30 minutes and I just had a Spatial aberration chest drop. Yay! And I can grind there the rest of the night since I still need 2 fams there.

Congrats on finding so many chests yourself. =D

EDIT: Well, Waterway is being unusually nice to me. 4 festival chests and an eliminate! I'm so glad I finished Crystal Pools, otherwise, I probably would have stuck it out there and ended the festival without any chests.
@/Louretta - It worked!!! I checked the festival guide and it turns out the Waterway is the #2 venue. I've been in there about 30 minutes and I just had a Spatial aberration chest drop. Yay! And I can grind there the rest of the night since I still need 2 fams there.

Congrats on finding so many chests yourself. =D

EDIT: Well, Waterway is being unusually nice to me. 4 festival chests and an eliminate! I'm so glad I finished Crystal Pools, otherwise, I probably would have stuck it out there and ended the festival without any chests.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
All right, six fams left in the VV...let's see if I can finish this one soon.
All right, six fams left in the VV...let's see if I can finish this one soon.
YsUBlZc.png
I..... did it! I finally finished another venue! The Malevolent Spirit was the last familiar I needed, so I wasn't looking forward to grinding for it. But when absentmindedly leveling some fodder, bam! There it was! See here, my Ghostlight Ruins loot! [columns][center][item=aer phantom] [b]Aer Phantom 5x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=carrioncorn] [b]Carrioncorn 1x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=greybeak reaper] [b]Greybeak Reaper 6x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=infestation hound] [b]Infestation Hound 1x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=longneck medium] [b]Longneck Medium 2x [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=longneck scholar] [b]Longneck Scholar 5x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=lux spectre] [b]Lux Spectre 4x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=nightmare] [b]Nightmare 3x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=otherworldly aura] [b]Otherworldly Aura 5x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=pronghorn stomper] [b]Pronghorn Stomper 6x [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=shatterbone vulture] [b]Shatterbone Vulture 3x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=somber spirit] [b]Somber Spirit 3x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=tatterwing carcass] [b]Tatterwing Carcass 2x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=tengu caller] [b]Tengu Caller 3x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=wendigo] [b]Wendigo 5x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=wraith hound] [b]Wraith Hound 5x [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=disoriented spirit] [b]Disoriented Spirit 2x [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=malevolent spirit] [b]Malevolent Spirit 1x [/b][/center][/columns] [u][b]Duplicate fams and Other good loot[/b][/u] 2x [item=vista: Ghostlight Ruins] 93x [item=Bonebound chest] [item=Unhatched Earth egg] [item=swallow's helmet][item=swallow's helmet][item=swallow's leg armor][item=swallow's shoulder pads][item=swallow's tail guard][item=swallow's tail guard][item=swallow's tail guard]
I..... did it! I finally finished another venue! The Malevolent Spirit was the last familiar I needed, so I wasn't looking forward to grinding for it. But when absentmindedly leveling some fodder, bam! There it was!

See here, my Ghostlight Ruins loot!

Aer Phantom
Aer
Phantom
5x
Carrioncorn
Carrioncorn
1x

Greybeak Reaper
Greybeak
Reaper
6x
Infestation Hound
Infestation
Hound
1x
Longneck Medium
Longneck
Medium
2x

Longneck Scholar
Longneck
Scholar
5x
Lux Spectre
Lux
Spectre
4x
Nightmare
Nightmare
3x

Otherworldly Aura
Otherworldly
Aura
5x
Pronghorn Stomper
Pronghorn
Stomper
6x

Shatterbone Vulture
Shatterbone
Vulture
3x
Somber Spirit
Somber
Spirit
3x
Tatterwing Carcass
Tatterwing
Carcass
2x
Tengu Caller
Tengu
Caller
3x

Wendigo
5x

Wraith Hound
Wraith
Hound
5x

Disoriented Spirit
Disoriented
Spirit
2x
Malevolent Spirit
Malevolent
Spirit
1x

Duplicate fams and Other good loot
2x Vista: Ghostlight Ruins 93x Bonebound Chest Unhatched Earth Egg
Swallow's Helmet Swallow's Helmet Swallow's Leg Armor Swallow's Shoulder Pads Swallow's Tail Guard Swallow's Tail Guard Swallow's Tail Guard
@/Gaia - Congrats! And an egg too. Nice! What venue are you planning to work on next?
@/Gaia - Congrats! And an egg too. Nice! What venue are you planning to work on next?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
Not sure... I may go back to the Blooming Grove, as I still need the last familiar for my bestiary as well (flowering pohip). But on the other hand I'm also trying to level Gen1s to resell. *rubs chin*

I think for now I'll take a break in the Grove. I also got an egg from gathering this morning (the egg from this venue was from a couple months ago, btw), perhaps today is my lucky day xD
Not sure... I may go back to the Blooming Grove, as I still need the last familiar for my bestiary as well (flowering pohip). But on the other hand I'm also trying to level Gen1s to resell. *rubs chin*

I think for now I'll take a break in the Grove. I also got an egg from gathering this morning (the egg from this venue was from a couple months ago, btw), perhaps today is my lucky day xD
Gaia, congrats on making it through the Ghostlight Ruins! I'm amazed that you have the fortitude to go for bosses as well as all the other fams; I just...don't have that kind of patience to grind one venue for so long.
Gaia, congrats on making it through the Ghostlight Ruins! I'm amazed that you have the fortitude to go for bosses as well as all the other fams; I just...don't have that kind of patience to grind one venue for so long.
YsUBlZc.png
im starting this challenge!! just hoping to get the ones i dont have yet, but havent decided if i want to go for bosses yet or make that like a round 2 type thing [b]training fields[/b] familiars needed: [s]brown-spotted mith[/s], leafy moth, ragepuff, [s]satin pocketmouse[/s], [s]sweetpuff[/s], ceanothus brawler [item=satin pocketmouse][item= brown-spotted mith][item=sweetpuff] notable drops: [item= leaf bolt][item=haste][item=magical acuity fragment][item=wave slash] [item=green lace tail ornament][item= green lace wristlet][item=green lace waist frill][item= green lace collar] [item= ruby webwing crate]
im starting this challenge!! just hoping to get the ones i dont have yet, but havent decided if i want to go for bosses yet or make that like a round 2 type thing

training fields
familiars needed: brown-spotted mith, leafy moth, ragepuff, satin pocketmouse, sweetpuff, ceanothus brawler

Satin Pocketmouse Brown-Spotted Mith Sweetpuff

notable drops:
Leaf Bolt Haste Magical Acuity Fragment Wave Slash
Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Wristlet Green Lace Waist Frill Green Lace Collar
Ruby Webwing Crate
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 113 114