Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | all familiars coli challenge
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 113 114
I just finished the Vents. Ended up with 79 duplicate familiars, a lot of apparel, 3 egg drops and both bosses, so that was pretty good! Let's see how far I can get with Bamboo Falls now. Would be nice to finish that one before Sunday since I will open the Pools for the festival.
I just finished the Vents. Ended up with 79 duplicate familiars, a lot of apparel, 3 egg drops and both bosses, so that was pretty good! Let's see how far I can get with Bamboo Falls now. Would be nice to finish that one before Sunday since I will open the Pools for the festival.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
I finished the Training Fields!

Now I am on the Woodland Paths, need 4 from there.
I finished the Training Fields!

Now I am on the Woodland Paths, need 4 from there.
Congrats Louretta and @DarkingQueen (Are you subscribed or no? Don't want to give you 2 notifications)

I'm still stuck at basically every venue xD
Congrats Louretta and @DarkingQueen (Are you subscribed or no? Don't want to give you 2 notifications)

I'm still stuck at basically every venue xD
Gaia, I am subscribed, and no worries on a double notification

And I got out by trading duplicate familiars and items for my missing ones. I am doing super-easy mode xD But my rule is I can only trade duplicate familiars from the same venue I am trying to finish.

But you can do it! I believe in you :]
Gaia, I am subscribed, and no worries on a double notification

And I got out by trading duplicate familiars and items for my missing ones. I am doing super-easy mode xD But my rule is I can only trade duplicate familiars from the same venue I am trying to finish.

But you can do it! I believe in you :]
Louretta - Congrats! I hope the Falls goes quickly for you. You already found the familiar that took me a million years to get, so that's good. =D

DarklingQueen - Congrats! And that's a good rule for playing collection mode. Keeps it interesting. =D

Gaia - Awww! Hopefully, you'll be able to close some out soon. I had a rush of close-outs after the Blooming Gardens came out. It felt so good. So maybe you'll hit a good patch and have the fams you need drop. =D

@rocketgirl2 - Congrats on making good progress after your break and welcome back. =D
Louretta - Congrats! I hope the Falls goes quickly for you. You already found the familiar that took me a million years to get, so that's good. =D

DarklingQueen - Congrats! And that's a good rule for playing collection mode. Keeps it interesting. =D

Gaia - Awww! Hopefully, you'll be able to close some out soon. I had a rush of close-outs after the Blooming Gardens came out. It felt so good. So maybe you'll hit a good patch and have the fams you need drop. =D

@rocketgirl2 - Congrats on making good progress after your break and welcome back. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
HSoup, thank you! I wanted to keep it a challenge but not too hard because I have terrible patience. This way I'm more inclined to stay in a venue because any familiar will be useful to me
HSoup, thank you! I wanted to keep it a challenge but not too hard because I have terrible patience. This way I'm more inclined to stay in a venue because any familiar will be useful to me
Thanks Gaia and HSoup! I hope you guys will have similar luck!

Only 6 fams left in the VV before I can move on....maybe I can finish it this week?
Thanks Gaia and HSoup! I hope you guys will have similar luck!

Only 6 fams left in the VV before I can move on....maybe I can finish it this week?
YsUBlZc.png
Still in Woodland Path.

All I need is a Clown Charger *shakes fist*
Still in Woodland Path.

All I need is a Clown Charger *shakes fist*
So I think the Kelp Beds are even slower than the Waterway. Only had 2 fams drop so far.
So I think the Kelp Beds are even slower than the Waterway. Only had 2 fams drop so far.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
HSoup- Hopefully the RNG will be kind to you soon! I have all the familiars for the Woodland Path now, so I've skipped ahead to the Ghostlight Ruins. Going to be leveling a dragon, along with trying to get eliminate stones. Familiars needed: [item=Shatterbone Vulture] [item=Lux Spectre] [item=Disoriented Spirit]
HSoup- Hopefully the RNG will be kind to you soon!

I have all the familiars for the Woodland Path now, so I've skipped ahead to the Ghostlight Ruins. Going to be leveling a dragon, along with trying to get eliminate stones.

Familiars needed:
Shatterbone Vulture Lux Spectre Disoriented Spirit
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 113 114