Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Midnight's Egg Challenge! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29
@YoungAndMenace

Yeah, I'm hoping I'm extra lucky during the festival!
I somehow managed to get three days off next week too. So, I'll have a lot of extra grinding time.
@YoungAndMenace

Yeah, I'm hoping I'm extra lucky during the festival!
I somehow managed to get three days off next week too. So, I'll have a lot of extra grinding time.
@ThousandSunny

I hope you get plenty of luck!!! And that's awesome!!!! :D
@ThousandSunny

I hope you get plenty of luck!!! And that's awesome!!!! :D
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
Thank you, Ultraram!
Two eggs down, three to go!
:)
Thank you, Ultraram!
Two eggs down, three to go!
:)
@YoungAndMenace Hey there! I'm developing a coli data tracker tool, and part of that is trying to make it compatible with coli challenges. Looks like it should already be compatible with this one, but I prefer to ask people's permission before I go listing their challenge places. You can see the tool itself here, and the post you'd be linked through is this one.

Thanks for your time! ^.^
@YoungAndMenace Hey there! I'm developing a coli data tracker tool, and part of that is trying to make it compatible with coli challenges. Looks like it should already be compatible with this one, but I prefer to ask people's permission before I go listing their challenge places. You can see the tool itself here, and the post you'd be linked through is this one.

Thanks for your time! ^.^
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

That's perfectly fine with me! I do not mind if you put this thread's link there! :D
@Oranitha

That's perfectly fine with me! I do not mind if you put this thread's link there! :D

-Tumblr

Sign me up for Easy Mode, Training Fields! I've never had luck with finding an egg in coli before, but I figure I'll give it a shot on the squishiest of coli enemeies. A long-term goal would be to find an egg in each venue, but that's a long ways away haha. [b]Familiar Catches:[/b] [item=Brown-Spotted Mith]x9 [item=primrose mith]x10 [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse]x4 [item=Ember Mouse]x5 [item=Bluelight Chipskink]x4 [item=Chipskink]x9 [item=Satin Pocketmouse]x6 [item=frosted pocketmouse]x8 [item=Coral Carpenter]x4 [item=bumble]x2 [item=Ruby Webwing]x10 [item=emerald webwing]x9 [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse]x2 [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse]x5 [item=silky webwing]x6 [item=webwing alpha]x5 [item=ceanothus brawler]x6 [item=Mith Bruiser]x6 [item=ragepuff]x6 [item=sweetpuff]x8 [item=Leafy Moth]x8 [item=Amaranth Moth]x6 [item=Death's-Head Stag]x2 [item=luna mith]x10 (a legendary pokemon) [b]Other:[/b] [item=Green Lace Headpiece]x2 [item=green lace tail ornament]x5 [item=green lace collar]x1 [item=green lace waist frill]x4 [item=green-edged claw]x1 [item=green lace anklet]x1 [item=green lace wristlet]x1 [item=Magical Might Fragment]x4 [item=diseased might fragment]x2 [item=zephyr might fragment]x8 [item=natural might fragment]x2 [item=aquatic might fragment]x6 [item=dark might fragment]x1 [item=shining might fragment]x3 [item=frozen might fragment]x3 [item=charged might fragment]x3 [item=earthen might fragment]x2 [item=vista: training fields ii]x2 [item=vista: training fields]x1 [item= broken flower pot] [item=leafy pack] [item=death head crate]x1 [item=ruby webwing crate]x2 [item=bumble crate]x2 [item=embermouse crate]x1 [item=crimson emperor crate]x1 [item=starwood seer chest]x1 [item=dreadlily knight chest]x1 [item=monster within chest]x1 [item=strange chest] multiple [item=frozen aurora chest]x1
Sign me up for Easy Mode, Training Fields!

I've never had luck with finding an egg in coli before, but I figure I'll give it a shot on the squishiest of coli enemeies. A long-term goal would be to find an egg in each venue, but that's a long ways away haha.

Familiar Catches:
Brown-Spotted Mith x9 Primrose Mith x10 Glowing Pocket Mouse x4 Ember Mouse x5

Bluelight Chipskink x4 Chipskink x9 Satin Pocketmouse x6 Frosted Pocketmouse x8

Coral Carpenter x4 Bumble x2 Ruby Webwing x10 Emerald Webwing x9

Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x2 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x5 Silky Webwing x6 Webwing Alpha x5

Ceanothus Brawler x6 Mith Bruiser x6 Ragepuff x6 Sweetpuff x8

Leafy Moth x8 Amaranth Moth x6 Death's-Head Stag x2

Luna Mith x10 (a legendary pokemon)

Other:
Green Lace Headpiece x2 Green Lace Tail Ornament x5 Green Lace Collar x1 Green Lace Waist Frill x4
Green-Edged Claw x1 Green Lace Anklet x1 Green Lace Wristlet x1

Magical Might Fragment x4 Diseased Might Fragment x2 Zephyr Might Fragment x8 Natural Might Fragment x2
Aquatic Might Fragment x6 Dark Might Fragment x1 Shining Might Fragment x3 Frozen Might Fragment x3
Charged Might Fragment x3 Earthen Might Fragment x2

Vista: Training Fields II x2 Vista: Training Fields x1

Broken Flower Pot Leafy Pack

Death Head Crate x1 Ruby Webwing Crate x2 Bumble Crate x2 Embermouse Crate x1
Crimson Emperor Crate x1

Starwood Seer Chest x1 Dreadlily Knight Chest x1 Monster Within Chest x1
Strange Chest multiple
Frozen Aurora Chest x1
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
@BrightMarble
Good luck!
@BrightMarble
Good luck!
@BrightMarble

Adding you now! Good luck and have fun! :D
@BrightMarble

Adding you now! Good luck and have fun! :D

-Tumblr

@YoungAndMenace

I might end up forgetting about this in the long run but I'll try normal with the Blooming Grove!!

EDIT: wrote medium instead of normal whoops

also, do they have to be eggs of different flights or just any five egg?
@YoungAndMenace

I might end up forgetting about this in the long run but I'll try normal with the Blooming Grove!!

EDIT: wrote medium instead of normal whoops

also, do they have to be eggs of different flights or just any five egg?
@YoungAndMenace
Oh this seems fun I am in I will be grinding in the training fields

Going easy
@YoungAndMenace
Oh this seems fun I am in I will be grinding in the training fields

Going easy
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29