Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 430 431
@Vallux, @Edra, @BrightIce

Thanks guys! :D
@Vallux, @Edra, @BrightIce

Thanks guys! :D
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's great @theplait13 :D

Yeah, the coli isn't really generous with eggs, usually XD

You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's great @theplait13 :D

Yeah, the coli isn't really generous with eggs, usually XD

You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
No, it isn't. I've been on FR two years and have only ever got two eggs from the Coli.
@Edra
No, it isn't. I've been on FR two years and have only ever got two eggs from the Coli.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Ah, I see @theplait13 ^^

Wow, RNG isn't kind at all :o
Ah, I see @theplait13 ^^

Wow, RNG isn't kind at all :o
@Edra
Yeah, tell me about it. I've just done some coli work, no eggs, plenty of battle stones, plenty of food, and plenty of sethris potions, too. Ah, sethris potions. Just what I needed.
@Edra
Yeah, tell me about it. I've just done some coli work, no eggs, plenty of battle stones, plenty of food, and plenty of sethris potions, too. Ah, sethris potions. Just what I needed.
Ha ha, at least, you got some battle stones, food and potions @theplait13 :D
Ha ha, at least, you got some battle stones, food and potions @theplait13 :D
@Edra Yeah. And thanks to the sale of some stuff at the AH, I'm now up to 704 gems. Hoardselling battle stones and other stuff has got me to 617k treasure.
@Edra Yeah. And thanks to the sale of some stuff at the AH, I'm now up to 704 gems. Hoardselling battle stones and other stuff has got me to 617k treasure.
Ah, that's great then, @theplait13 :D
Ah, that's great then, @theplait13 :D
[center][b]Update![/b] [b]Achieved:[/b] [item=Breed Change: Coatl]x1 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/53#20072327]Main post for personal goals progress tracker[/url] -----[/center] I'm geneing up my last breeding pair before the colour expansion, my Stained Glass pair (petals/butterfly/glimmer). Kaleido got his Coatl breed change today! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23210864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232109/23210864_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Update!

Achieved:

Breed Change: Coatl x1

Main post for personal goals progress tracker

I'm geneing up my last breeding pair before the colour expansion, my Stained Glass pair (petals/butterfly/glimmer). Kaleido got his Coatl breed change today!

i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Days Into Quest: 51

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today, but after how many familiars I have gotten so far this festival, I won't complain. :)

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. While grinding for chests I got 2 Hippocampus, 1 Clown Hippocampus, 1 Paradise Zalis, 1 King Parda, and 1 Budwing Morpho. All of them have been listed in the familiar shop since I already have them.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. No new progress.

Chest Familiar
No new progress. I checked the treasure marketplace a few times, but none of the chest/treasure marketplace familiars that I still need appeared.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a good day for gems, I earned more than I thought I would. Overall I made 417 gems from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 11 battlestones, 1 Proto Manticore, 1 Wildwood Owl, 1 Sickle Kamaitachi, 1 Parda and 400 pieces of food. I thought it was going to take much longer to earn so many gems, the 533 gems I spent on the Arcane Sprite took me since November to save up, and I'm already almost back to that amount after only two days.Yesterday I realized that I accidentally forgot that the Downy Fox Rat was retired, but since I said that I was going for the Earth Sprite already, I'll wait to get the Downy Fox Rat until after I get the Earth Sprite.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. I heard that the KS familiars have been know to sell at 150KG each and when the Boolean was last for sale, it was sold for 750KG, but that was a long time ago. It'll take a long time to save for these, if they are even still available by the time I earn the gems needed. Also the Downy Fox Rat has been placed into this category since I forgot it was retired. I'll come back to it after the Earth Sprite though.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 51

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today, but after how many familiars I have gotten so far this festival, I won't complain. :)

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. While grinding for chests I got 2 Hippocampus, 1 Clown Hippocampus, 1 Paradise Zalis, 1 King Parda, and 1 Budwing Morpho. All of them have been listed in the familiar shop since I already have them.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the Greenskeeper Gathering. No new progress.

Chest Familiar
No new progress. I checked the treasure marketplace a few times, but none of the chest/treasure marketplace familiars that I still need appeared.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a good day for gems, I earned more than I thought I would. Overall I made 417 gems from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 11 battlestones, 1 Proto Manticore, 1 Wildwood Owl, 1 Sickle Kamaitachi, 1 Parda and 400 pieces of food. I thought it was going to take much longer to earn so many gems, the 533 gems I spent on the Arcane Sprite took me since November to save up, and I'm already almost back to that amount after only two days.Yesterday I realized that I accidentally forgot that the Downy Fox Rat was retired, but since I said that I was going for the Earth Sprite already, I'll wait to get the Downy Fox Rat until after I get the Earth Sprite.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. I heard that the KS familiars have been know to sell at 150KG each and when the Boolean was last for sale, it was sold for 750KG, but that was a long time ago. It'll take a long time to save for these, if they are even still available by the time I earn the gems needed. Also the Downy Fox Rat has been placed into this category since I forgot it was retired. I'll come back to it after the Earth Sprite though.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 430 431