Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 430 431
Update of the day

All right, I got only 8 gems, meaning I now have 4198 gems ^^

I'm not surprised by the amount of gems I got, since yesterday I couldn't grind XD
But today, I should be able to grind a bit :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update of the day

All right, I got only 8 gems, meaning I now have 4198 gems ^^

I'm not surprised by the amount of gems I got, since yesterday I couldn't grind XD
But today, I should be able to grind a bit :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
So, I'm now up to 295k treasure and 195 gems (How I wish it was 295k gems as I nearly typed, then I'd be able to get all the genes I wanted, no problem)
Having no chests drop that give you gems is a problem, but with a lot of dragon hatching at the moment, all is not lost.
I still have that Wind egg, though.
@Edra
So, I'm now up to 295k treasure and 195 gems (How I wish it was 295k gems as I nearly typed, then I'd be able to get all the genes I wanted, no problem)
Having no chests drop that give you gems is a problem, but with a lot of dragon hatching at the moment, all is not lost.
I still have that Wind egg, though.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 ^^

Ha ha, I feel you, it would be great to have such amount of gems ^^
That's a good progress @theplait13 ^^

Ha ha, I feel you, it would be great to have such amount of gems ^^
Update of the day

I got 461 gems, so I now have 4659 gems in total :D
I just need a bit less than 500 gems, and I'll be done with the 2nd payment :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 461 gems, so I now have 4659 gems in total :D
I just need a bit less than 500 gems, and I'll be done with the 2nd payment :D

Pinglist

@Edra, wow! that was fast, surely you will get those 500 gems by tomorrow or the next day ^^
@Edra, wow! that was fast, surely you will get those 500 gems by tomorrow or the next day ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Ha ha, I hope so @Hinumi ^^
Ha ha, I hope so @Hinumi ^^
So nothing much has changed since the last update but I am in the middle of training a level 25 from my leveling service so that's going to be a nice payment towards he sprite.

I have 23 861/50 000 gems and 614 233treasure on hand for the Light sprite.

@edra
So nothing much has changed since the last update but I am in the middle of training a level 25 from my leveling service so that's going to be a nice payment towards he sprite.

I have 23 861/50 000 gems and 614 233treasure on hand for the Light sprite.

@edra
[center][b][u][size=4]~{ Hinumi never ending quests! }~[/size][/u][/b][/center] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Another big monthly openables! this time i got less than last month due to the unactive week but still manages to got a few gems, treasure and TONS of apparel that i can sell (or hoard to dress my dragons) this is gonna be just a quick update cause its late and tomorrow i have to wake up early [center][size=5] ~ Swipp [b]Trading [/b]Proyect ~[/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/H15QXvk.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/noDKzd2.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/MhZ1pXg.png[/img][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=163116&tab=dragon&did=12837786][u]Link to the Proyect Progress[/u][/url] got all the coral snakes needed and some black bishops to trade again the peryton so i can...sell it. Bring the shinies! [center][size=5] ~ Fire Hunting ~[/size] [center][Item=Ember Mouse][Item=Searing Jackalope][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/23iyq2b.jpg[/IMG] [Item=Magma Embear][Item=Sköll][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=163116&tab=dragon&did=20938471][u]link to the proyect Progress[/u][/url] My hunting in the forgotten cave was uncessful, i did not got any new familiars...but i got a chest, so its something [center][img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/9/9c/Fire_Sprite.png[/img][/center] WOOO tons of progress! Today i sell a fire egg + a ocean gift accent so i made 350gems and my daily 100k (more than 100k, but then i went to buy some accents from this festival so...) and with the openables i did +220gems and 300k treasure! Im almost at 5M treasures and 4K gems! I think i can already buy the sprite *-* i will do the maths when i came home and let you know! [u]pinglist?: [/u]Edra

~{ Hinumi never ending quests! }~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Another big monthly openables! this time i got less than last month due to the unactive week but still manages to got a few gems, treasure and TONS of apparel that i can sell (or hoard to dress my dragons) this is gonna be just a quick update cause its late and tomorrow i have to wake up early
~ Swipp Trading Proyect ~
H15QXvk.pngnoDKzd2.pngMhZ1pXg.png
Link to the Proyect Progress
got all the coral snakes needed and some black bishops to trade again the peryton so i can...sell it. Bring the shinies!

~ Fire Hunting ~
Ember Mouse Searing Jackalope 23iyq2b.jpg Magma Embear
link to the proyect Progress
My hunting in the forgotten cave was uncessful, i did not got any new familiars...but i got a chest, so its something
Fire_Sprite.png
WOOO tons of progress! Today i sell a fire egg + a ocean gift accent so i made 350gems and my daily 100k (more than 100k, but then i went to buy some accents from this festival so...) and with the openables i did +220gems and 300k treasure! Im almost at 5M treasures and 4K gems! I think i can already buy the sprite *-* i will do the maths when i came home and let you know!

pinglist?: Edra
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Edra

You're a lot faster than me lol, do you just fling every coli item into the AH and if so how can you stand using an hour to price everything??? xD
@Edra

You're a lot faster than me lol, do you just fling every coli item into the AH and if so how can you stand using an hour to price everything??? xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
That's great if you're about to get a good amount of gems for your leveling service @Snowfarm ^^

You've made a good progress @Hinumi, that's great :D
Good luck for getting the Fire Sprite if your calculations are good :D

Ha ha, yeah, that's what I do, @Tune XD
Nah, it don't take me one hour to do it, what's take thim is the grinding XD

I hope your quest is doing well too :D
That's great if you're about to get a good amount of gems for your leveling service @Snowfarm ^^

You've made a good progress @Hinumi, that's great :D
Good luck for getting the Fire Sprite if your calculations are good :D

Ha ha, yeah, that's what I do, @Tune XD
Nah, it don't take me one hour to do it, what's take thim is the grinding XD

I hope your quest is doing well too :D
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 430 431