Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 430 431
@Edra

I got so much junk from coli I could sell (and it's only swipp material) but I'm too lazy to put it up just to have it expire the day after lol. I admire you for not being lazy.

My quest for the accent is slowly coming to an end, I'm only missing 285 Gems now.
Maybe I could stop being lazy today and put up stuff haha. Arcanium wants his spacey wings :P
@Edra

I got so much junk from coli I could sell (and it's only swipp material) but I'm too lazy to put it up just to have it expire the day after lol. I admire you for not being lazy.

My quest for the accent is slowly coming to an end, I'm only missing 285 Gems now.
Maybe I could stop being lazy today and put up stuff haha. Arcanium wants his spacey wings :P
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Ah, I see @Tune ^^

Ha ha, thank you ^^

Ah, that's great if you only need 285 gems now :D
Good luck for getting them :D
Ah, I see @Tune ^^

Ha ha, thank you ^^

Ah, that's great if you only need 285 gems now :D
Good luck for getting them :D
So, I've got 293k treasure and 196 gems. This is going to take some time, but fortunately, I'm more than halfway with the familiars. Yay.
@Edra
So, I've got 293k treasure and 196 gems. This is going to take some time, but fortunately, I'm more than halfway with the familiars. Yay.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's cool if you've passed the halfway mark for your familiars @theplait13 :D
That's cool if you've passed the halfway mark for your familiars @theplait13 :D
[center][color=indigo][b][size=5]Update 13:[/color][/b][/size][/center] ------------- [center][b][size=2][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19892745]Main Post[/b][/size][/center][/url] ------------- [center][color=indigo][b][size=4]Had 1 mil t and 1500g to add, from selling a gen one and two offfsite trades, but decided to go ahead and gene another one of my dragons. In total, this lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17976667][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/179767/17976667.png[/img][/url] costed me 1200 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] and 624,750[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] leaving me with 300 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] and 375,250[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] to add to my savings.[/b][/color][/size][/center] ------- ------ [center][color=indigo][b][size=5] Current Savings:[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][color=indigo][b][size=4] 862,663 + 375,250 = 1,237,913[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 3,031 + 300 = 3,331[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][/color][/b][/size][/center] --------- -------- [color=indigo][b]Pinglist: @Edra[/b][/color]
Update 13:

Had 1 mil t and 1500g to add, from selling a gen one and two offfsite trades, but decided to go ahead and gene another one of my dragons. In total, this lady 17976667.png costed me 1200 icon_gems.png and 624,750icon_treasure.png leaving me with 300 icon_gems.png and 375,250icon_treasure.png to add to my savings.

Current Savings:
862,663 + 375,250 = 1,237,913icon_treasure.png
3,031 + 300 = 3,331icon_gems.png

Pinglist:
@Edra

7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Update: I have brewed the two new Baldwin familiars, traded for two of the boss familiars with festival currency and have added in the two new gathering familiars to my list. Sadly, that puts me at 37 familiars still to acquire which is the number I was at before >_< [center][b]Troll's Triple-Threat Travels and Travails![/b][/center] [b]Quest for the Holy Grail of Dragons![/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=23&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=11&tert=21&elem=5&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] [b]Progress...[/b] Dragon: Still waiting for a [b]gen one[/b] of the correct colours to hatch... Genes: Have Thyacine, need Peregrine and Iridescence Breed: Need gems for Coatl breed change. [b]Quest for the Greatest Zoo of Familiars:[/b] * = currently hunting for Still need (regular/gem) - [center][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Candycane Xolo] [item=Shimmering Xolo] [item=Fallen Streak] [item=Boran Veteran] [item=Spellwall Boran] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Spotted Pukasloth] [item=Fluted Pukasloth] [item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith] [item=Marshland Poodle Mith] [item=Harlequin Stagwing] [item=Maren Currentfinder] [item=Maren Shark Hunter] [item=Hati] [item=Skoll] [item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [item=Tricolor Yapper][/center] Still need (boss) - [center][item=Crowned Roc]* [item=Hawksbill Goliath] [item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Disoriented Spirit] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer] [item=Goldenbeast] [item=Overcharged Silverbeast] [item=Wave Sweeper] [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Wartoad] [item=Featherback Boar][/center] Still need (Baldwin/gathering) - [center][item=Bellus Glamortail] [item=Glamortail Hopper] [item=Rosy Peryton] [item=Hippojay] [item=Manticore] [item=duskthicket bonepicker] [item=highreach bonepicker][/center] [b]Quest for an Army of Dragons:[/b] Get all my perma-dragons to level 25! [b]Level 25:[/b] 16 [b]Level 20-24:[/b] 2 [b]Level 15-19:[/b] 10 [b]Level 10-14:[/b] 4

Update: I have brewed the two new Baldwin familiars, traded for two of the boss familiars with festival currency and have added in the two new gathering familiars to my list. Sadly, that puts me at 37 familiars still to acquire which is the number I was at before >_<
Troll's Triple-Threat Travels and Travails!

Quest for the Holy Grail of Dragons!
dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=23&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=11&tert=21&elem=5&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png
Progress...

Dragon: Still waiting for a gen one of the correct colours to hatch...
Genes: Have Thyacine, need Peregrine and Iridescence
Breed: Need gems for Coatl breed change.

Quest for the Greatest Zoo of Familiars:
* = currently hunting for

Still need (regular/gem) -
Black Dwarf Unicorn Dwarf Unicorn Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo Fallen Streak Boran Veteran Spellwall Boran Monkey Wrench Spotted Pukasloth Fluted Pukasloth Goldenplains Poodle Mith Marshland Poodle Mith Harlequin Stagwing Maren Currentfinder Maren Shark Hunter Hati Skoll Rivermouth Flatbill Tricolor Yapper

Still need (boss) -
Crowned Roc * Hawksbill Goliath Crystalhide Jester Disoriented Spirit Frost Delver Stone Borer Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Wave Sweeper Molten Wartoad Wartoad Featherback Boar

Still need (Baldwin/gathering) -
Rosy Peryton Hippojay Manticore Duskthicket Bonepicker Highreach Bonepicker

Quest for an Army of Dragons:
Get all my perma-dragons to level 25!

Level 25: 16
Level 20-24: 2
Level 15-19: 10
Level 10-14: 4
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
[center][size=5]Update 29[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 303 / 428 [/b][/size][/center] ----- Today is my birthday! \o/ Well okay, my birthday is on July 1st, but since I'm 9 hours ahead of FR-time it's already the 1st here where I live. :D As I planned, I bought myself a special familiar... or rather two special Familiars! I managed to get not only the Nature Sprite but also a shiny Golden Bantam Fangar. Now I'm broke, but not for long! I saved up chests and other openables to open later today (somewhen after rollover) - it won't bring me a fortune, since I just saved up for two months, but it will still give me some cash to start the furious saving for my Light Sprite. My overall progress will most likely slow down even more, since all of my tresure and gems will go towards that expensive familiar, but I will still frequently post updates. So tomorrow I'll merge my Accent-Gem-Pile with the Gems I have on hand and give you an overview of my starting funds. By the way, I also got a Dodo, some chests and some gems from vormung for my birthday - what a great start of the day. :D Thank you! :3 ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Dodo] [item=Nature Sprite] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (1633 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 458k [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the [b]Perching Java Sparrow[/b]. (105/200) [*]Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the [b]Blackwing Hummingbird[/b]. (162/175) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b] and [b]Triibu[/b]! [/quote]
Update 29

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 303 / 428

Today is my birthday! \o/
Well okay, my birthday is on July 1st, but since I'm 9 hours ahead of FR-time it's already the 1st here where I live. :D

As I planned, I bought myself a special familiar... or rather two special Familiars!
I managed to get not only the Nature Sprite but also a shiny Golden Bantam Fangar. Now I'm broke, but not for long!
I saved up chests and other openables to open later today (somewhen after rollover) - it won't bring me a fortune, since I just saved up for two months, but it will still give me some cash to start the furious saving for my Light Sprite. My overall progress will most likely slow down even more, since all of my tresure and gems will go towards that expensive familiar, but I will still frequently post updates.
So tomorrow I'll merge my Accent-Gem-Pile with the Gems I have on hand and give you an overview of my starting funds.

By the way, I also got a Dodo, some chests and some gems from vormung for my birthday - what a great start of the day. :D Thank you! :3

New Familiars:
Dodo Nature Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (1633 icon_gems.png + 458k icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the Perching Java Sparrow. (105/200)
  • Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the Blackwing Hummingbird. (162/175)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver and Triibu!
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 86 & 87

*Sorry about the lack of update yesterday, I forgot to mention in my previous update that I wouldn't be able to post an update*

New Familiar Status
Pinkerton was kind to me today, an gifted me a Monkey Wrench. I now have 331 out of 428 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.I wasn't able to do much too much grinding, but 2 Silver Springboks, 1 Longneck Interloper, 1 Double-Tailed Warcat, and 1 Sprangyroo dropped, which will be sent to the familiar shop/ already sold.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
These past 2 days were ok for gems, which is understandable due to being unable to relist items yesterday. In total I made 46G from selling 1 minor battlestone, 1 Berserker, 4 Silver Springboks, 1 Ancient Fungus, and 20 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 86 & 87

*Sorry about the lack of update yesterday, I forgot to mention in my previous update that I wouldn't be able to post an update*

New Familiar Status
Pinkerton was kind to me today, an gifted me a Monkey Wrench. I now have 331 out of 428 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.I wasn't able to do much too much grinding, but 2 Silver Springboks, 1 Longneck Interloper, 1 Double-Tailed Warcat, and 1 Sprangyroo dropped, which will be sent to the familiar shop/ already sold.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
These past 2 days were ok for gems, which is understandable due to being unable to relist items yesterday. In total I made 46G from selling 1 minor battlestone, 1 Berserker, 4 Silver Springboks, 1 Ancient Fungus, and 20 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's great @Starfire0 :D
Good luck for saving again ^^

Happy Birthday @Pinselohr :D
*Toss Glitters *\o/**

(It's already 1st July here ;D)

Congrats for getting these 2 familiars :D
Good luck for getting the Light Sprite :D

That's great if you got a new familiar from Pinkerton @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Yeah, it sure can be a loss, when we can't relist our AH items :/

That's great @Starfire0 :D
Good luck for saving again ^^

Happy Birthday @Pinselohr :D
*Toss Glitters *\o/**

(It's already 1st July here ;D)

Congrats for getting these 2 familiars :D
Good luck for getting the Light Sprite :D

That's great if you got a new familiar from Pinkerton @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Yeah, it sure can be a loss, when we can't relist our AH items :/

@Edra

Thanks, I'm not too worried about the loss of one day of AH sales. I did have that 1 fantastic day of +800G recently that makes up for it.
@Edra

Thanks, I'm not too worried about the loss of one day of AH sales. I did have that 1 fantastic day of +800G recently that makes up for it.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 430 431