Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 430 431
Woohoo, congrats @wrecknrule :D

That call for glitters :D

*Toss Glitters *\o/**

And your dragon is beautiful :D
Woohoo, congrats @wrecknrule :D

That call for glitters :D

*Toss Glitters *\o/**

And your dragon is beautiful :D
@wrecknrule - Congrats on getting your Akirbeak sooner than expected! =D
@wrecknrule - Congrats on getting your Akirbeak sooner than expected! =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Edra @HSoup

Thanks guys! I am going to roll in the glitter and bask in the afterglow of a completed quest for quite a few days.

I'm already trying to decide what I should work on next. I may do some gene questing, and/or a lair expansion. Give myself a bit of a break and work on something a little less crazy. We shall see. XD
@Edra @HSoup

Thanks guys! I am going to roll in the glitter and bask in the afterglow of a completed quest for quite a few days.

I'm already trying to decide what I should work on next. I may do some gene questing, and/or a lair expansion. Give myself a bit of a break and work on something a little less crazy. We shall see. XD
TyYgOYZ.png
[center][size=5]Update 28[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 300 / 428 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I reached the 300 mark in my bestiary, so it's time to celebrate! \o/ First of all, the Glossy Duskrat is now mine, at last. Maybe Swipp wanted to do something nice for me at the start of the Brightshine Jubilee. ;0 And that's, of course, the reason why I got another new familiar. I really like the Shining Goblin and I can't wait to see how all the other elemental Goblins will look like! *__* I only managed to get to 300 familiars today because of a friend, though. The lovely SkyesBride sent me a Cinder Mith (along with a super cute dragon) and helped me to reach that special number. Thank you so much! <3 ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Glossy Duskrat] [item=Shining Goblin] [item=Cinder Mith] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving Gems for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (1324 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the [b]Perching Java Sparrow[/b]. (103/200) [*]Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the [b]Blackwing Hummingbird[/b]. (162/175) [*]Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to buy a special Familiar. (2.37 mill [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b] and [b]Triibu[/b]! [/quote]
Update 28

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 300 / 428

I reached the 300 mark in my bestiary, so it's time to celebrate! \o/

First of all, the Glossy Duskrat is now mine, at last. Maybe Swipp wanted to do something nice for me at the start of the Brightshine Jubilee. ;0
And that's, of course, the reason why I got another new familiar. I really like the Shining Goblin and I can't wait to see how all the other elemental Goblins will look like! *__*

I only managed to get to 300 familiars today because of a friend, though. The lovely SkyesBride sent me a Cinder Mith (along with a super cute dragon) and helped me to reach that special number. Thank you so much! <3

New Familiars:
Glossy Duskrat Shining Goblin Cinder Mith

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving Gems for the Light Sprite. :'D (1324 icon_gems.png)
  • Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the Perching Java Sparrow. (103/200)
  • Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the Blackwing Hummingbird. (162/175)
  • Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to buy a special Familiar. (2.37 mill icon_treasure.png)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver and Triibu!
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 83

New Familiar Status
I picked up a Shining Goblin as soon as I could today and I'm loving this new familiar! I can't wait to see what the other elemental goblins will look like! Now I have 328 out of 428 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I must be in the RNG Gods favor once more, for I had 2 Silver Springboks, 1 Longneck Magi, 1 Longneck Interloper, 1 Longneck Mender, 1 Longneck Skirmisher, 1 Boran Veteran, 1 Goldenplains Poodle Mith, and 1 Marshland Poodle Mith drop while grinding. The last four have already sold, but the rest have been placed in the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I reached level 14 at Baldwin's this morning after having a Marbled Serpenta brew over night (it's now available at the familiar shop), so I'm now able to brew both a Protobeast and a Painted Protobeast! I'll brew one tonight and the other one tomorrow night.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a great day for gems! In total I made 185G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 5 minor battlestones, 2 Berserkers, 1 Longneck Skirmisher, 1 Goldenplains, Poodle Mith, 1 Marshland Poodle Mith, 1 Boran Veteran, and 450 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 8900G.
I had three festival chests drop while grinding today, but I'm thinking of holding onto them for awhile. In previous festivals I've seen that the festival item prices decrease as the festival goes on, but will later increase as time passes. I feel like it'll be worth it to sell them at a later date. I also plan on picking up an additional 3 familiars, 2 vistas, and 2 apparel to sell later down the road, in addition to storing 3 stacks of currency in case I can't do any grinding during the next light festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 83

New Familiar Status
I picked up a Shining Goblin as soon as I could today and I'm loving this new familiar! I can't wait to see what the other elemental goblins will look like! Now I have 328 out of 428 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I must be in the RNG Gods favor once more, for I had 2 Silver Springboks, 1 Longneck Magi, 1 Longneck Interloper, 1 Longneck Mender, 1 Longneck Skirmisher, 1 Boran Veteran, 1 Goldenplains Poodle Mith, and 1 Marshland Poodle Mith drop while grinding. The last four have already sold, but the rest have been placed in the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I reached level 14 at Baldwin's this morning after having a Marbled Serpenta brew over night (it's now available at the familiar shop), so I'm now able to brew both a Protobeast and a Painted Protobeast! I'll brew one tonight and the other one tomorrow night.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a great day for gems! In total I made 185G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 5 minor battlestones, 2 Berserkers, 1 Longneck Skirmisher, 1 Goldenplains, Poodle Mith, 1 Marshland Poodle Mith, 1 Boran Veteran, and 450 pieces of food. The lowest gem price for the Fire Sprite at the AH is 8900G.
I had three festival chests drop while grinding today, but I'm thinking of holding onto them for awhile. In previous festivals I've seen that the festival item prices decrease as the festival goes on, but will later increase as time passes. I feel like it'll be worth it to sell them at a later date. I also plan on picking up an additional 3 familiars, 2 vistas, and 2 apparel to sell later down the road, in addition to storing 3 stacks of currency in case I can't do any grinding during the next light festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @wrecknrule ^^

Yeah, good idea to take a rest after that quest :D

Congrats for reach the 300 familiars mark @Pinselohr :D
You've made a good progress :D

That's a pretty good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D

You're welcome @wrecknrule ^^

Yeah, good idea to take a rest after that quest :D

Congrats for reach the 300 familiars mark @Pinselohr :D
You've made a good progress :D

That's a pretty good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D

@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 141 gems, putting my total to 3843 :D
At this rate, I'll be done with that second payment in no time :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update of the day

I got 141 gems, putting my total to 3843 :D
At this rate, I'll be done with that second payment in no time :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update 3

Coli Familiars' Club
Festival started off great. Collected all of familiars from the Arena. That were last 4.
Some other loots: 5x Berserker, 1x Vista: Arena

Arena: 15 / 15 (+4) Complete
Collected familiars: 166 / 238
Completed venues: 2 / 16 (+1)

Coli Bosses' Alliance
Got pretty lucky with the bosses. Got both of the Featherbacks.

Arena: 2 / 2 Complete
Collected familiars: 4 / 17
Completed venues: 2 / 9 (+1)

Light Sprite Fundraiser
Funds still going out the window... Cleared out some lair space and got last missing Treasure marketplace familiar.
Thought about using that new space to train exalties, but just can't do that.
All of them Dragons are so pretty.
Note to self: do not go on 'Dragons' page in AH.

Current balance:
Gems: 700
Treasure: 400,000 (-450,000)

Link to main post
Update 3

Coli Familiars' Club
Festival started off great. Collected all of familiars from the Arena. That were last 4.
Some other loots: 5x Berserker, 1x Vista: Arena

Arena: 15 / 15 (+4) Complete
Collected familiars: 166 / 238
Completed venues: 2 / 16 (+1)

Coli Bosses' Alliance
Got pretty lucky with the bosses. Got both of the Featherbacks.

Arena: 2 / 2 Complete
Collected familiars: 4 / 17
Completed venues: 2 / 9 (+1)

Light Sprite Fundraiser
Funds still going out the window... Cleared out some lair space and got last missing Treasure marketplace familiar.
Thought about using that new space to train exalties, but just can't do that.
All of them Dragons are so pretty.
Note to self: do not go on 'Dragons' page in AH.

Current balance:
Gems: 700
Treasure: 400,000 (-450,000)

Link to main post
Here be Dragons!

light_banner.png ice_banner.png wind_banner.pngfire_banner.pngshadow_banner.png
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 430 431