Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "EXALTED" Instantly
1 2 3
Hi all, This felt suspicious and like it might be the result of bot activity. I posted a dragon at auction and it was bought literally instantly. Curious as to who saw and grabby-hands'd him so quickly, I saw that he was already renamed "EXALTED" and he had, indeed, been exalted. [img]http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad241/squidskull/EXALTED.jpg[/img] This all happened impossibly fast; he was bought, renamed, and exalted within the span of less than 30 seconds. Maybe a bot grabbing dragons and exalting them to affect Dominance? If that's true, I feel that's very unfair to human players and artificially messes with the game. I would report the user if I knew who they were, but exalted dragon pages don't give the lair name.
Hi all,
This felt suspicious and like it might be the result of bot activity.
I posted a dragon at auction and it was bought literally instantly. Curious as to who saw and grabby-hands'd him so quickly, I saw that he was already renamed "EXALTED" and he had, indeed, been exalted.

EXALTED.jpg

This all happened impossibly fast; he was bought, renamed, and exalted within the span of less than 30 seconds.

Maybe a bot grabbing dragons and exalting them to affect Dominance?
If that's true, I feel that's very unfair to human players and artificially messes with the game. I would report the user if I knew who they were, but exalted dragon pages don't give the lair name.
Since it's not peak hours and the site has quite speedy load times it is conceivable to buy, name and exalt a dragon in 30 seconds. Just saying. Let's not jump to conclusions too quickly.
Since it's not peak hours and the site has quite speedy load times it is conceivable to buy, name and exalt a dragon in 30 seconds. Just saying. Let's not jump to conclusions too quickly.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Skullswamp

Basically, what Julia said--it's not actually 'instant'.

More importantly, if you do suspect such things, you should report it via the contact us, not the forums. The admins have already looked into this issue and found nothing.
@Skullswamp

Basically, what Julia said--it's not actually 'instant'.

More importantly, if you do suspect such things, you should report it via the contact us, not the forums. The admins have already looked into this issue and found nothing.
The exact same thing happened to me. It hurts, almost like the person who's been doing all the exalts is mocking us...
The exact same thing happened to me. It hurts, almost like the person who's been doing all the exalts is mocking us...
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
@Amarayne

If you feel upset about your dragons going off to serve the gods without a name, or with a name you might dislike, I'd recommend naming them before you sell. If you sell a dragon for the lowest possible price, it will be exalted.
@Amarayne

If you feel upset about your dragons going off to serve the gods without a name, or with a name you might dislike, I'd recommend naming them before you sell. If you sell a dragon for the lowest possible price, it will be exalted.
@Reitgerte I agree, and I'm naming the last remaining hatchling as we speak. However, it's not the exalting that hurts, I honestly could care less. It's the fact that someone felt the need to scream "EXALT" on the pages of so many dragons. Also, during a week EVERY flight agreed to allow Fire to have, this person is mass-buying dragons to exalt to Icewarden, defying all our wishes. They are reflecting poorly on their flight and causing much bad blood to rise from this.
@Reitgerte I agree, and I'm naming the last remaining hatchling as we speak. However, it's not the exalting that hurts, I honestly could care less. It's the fact that someone felt the need to scream "EXALT" on the pages of so many dragons. Also, during a week EVERY flight agreed to allow Fire to have, this person is mass-buying dragons to exalt to Icewarden, defying all our wishes. They are reflecting poorly on their flight and causing much bad blood to rise from this.
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
It's really sad for that...

I also found some draon named "EXALTED"...they haven't their own name.

I really want take them back only want to give a name to them...but I can't >
It's really sad for that...

I also found some draon named "EXALTED"...they haven't their own name.

I really want take them back only want to give a name to them...but I can't >
My Deviantarthttp://lena-lucia-dragon.deviantart.com/
@Amarayne how is one person reflectling badly on their entire flight? And where was this so called cease-fire pact? It's no where because it's not "official." It's a nice thing to do, I agree but no where is it stated that every flight was going to back off. And don't generalize. I can tell you there are people who very strongly believe in competition. As you probably know, the lack of competition this week has driven down dragon prices because no one is buying up the 3k dragons in the AH, except for this one Ice player. Please, be careful when using "we" because very often, it isn't the plural mob who is speaking.
@Amarayne how is one person reflectling badly on their entire flight? And where was this so called cease-fire pact? It's no where because it's not "official." It's a nice thing to do, I agree but no where is it stated that every flight was going to back off. And don't generalize. I can tell you there are people who very strongly believe in competition. As you probably know, the lack of competition this week has driven down dragon prices because no one is buying up the 3k dragons in the AH, except for this one Ice player. Please, be careful when using "we" because very often, it isn't the plural mob who is speaking.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia, there are definitely people buying the 3k dragons. The cheapest around right now are 5k. Between Fire Flight getting some, Arcane running a series of exalt tests to hammer down what the formula is, and a few other groups... There are people buying.
@Julia, there are definitely people buying the 3k dragons. The cheapest around right now are 5k. Between Fire Flight getting some, Arcane running a series of exalt tests to hammer down what the formula is, and a few other groups... There are people buying.
@SwirlingKy

I believe what Julia was saying was that last week, with three or more flights heavily fighting for it, a base hatchling was at 8k. This week 3k dragons were struggling to sell. Now that EXALTED user is picking them up, the price is rising, as more fire flighters exalt to ensure their hold on dominance.
@SwirlingKy

I believe what Julia was saying was that last week, with three or more flights heavily fighting for it, a base hatchling was at 8k. This week 3k dragons were struggling to sell. Now that EXALTED user is picking them up, the price is rising, as more fire flighters exalt to ensure their hold on dominance.
1 2 3