Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "EXALTED" Instantly
1 2 3
Uh, I really don't believe this is a person. It has to be a bot. I clicked the cheapest/first dragon in the AH and went to its page. The dragon was still in its original lair. Refreshing the page immediately, the hatchling was suddenly exalted without going to another lair or anything. I honestly don't believe anyone can buy a hatchling, rename it, and exalt it in the time it took me to reload the page. Go into the AH and do it for yourself.

Edit: Actually, I just caught them before they could exalt. :\ How.
Uh, I really don't believe this is a person. It has to be a bot. I clicked the cheapest/first dragon in the AH and went to its page. The dragon was still in its original lair. Refreshing the page immediately, the hatchling was suddenly exalted without going to another lair or anything. I honestly don't believe anyone can buy a hatchling, rename it, and exalt it in the time it took me to reload the page. Go into the AH and do it for yourself.

Edit: Actually, I just caught them before they could exalt. :\ How.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z_zps8a67e649.gif
@Minion

The site is extremely fast right now.

> Open dragon
> Click buy
> Refresh page
> Name
> Exalt

The name is probably on copy and paste, meaning it's possible to do such a thing in the span of 2-3 seconds.

If it was a bot, it would almost certainly be going much faster.

Edit: I just tested even. Find the cheapest dragon. Open it. Refresh repeatedly. It took me four refreshes before it was bought, next refresh named, next refresh exalted. If it was a bot, the 'buying' would be near instant.
@Minion

The site is extremely fast right now.

> Open dragon
> Click buy
> Refresh page
> Name
> Exalt

The name is probably on copy and paste, meaning it's possible to do such a thing in the span of 2-3 seconds.

If it was a bot, it would almost certainly be going much faster.

Edit: I just tested even. Find the cheapest dragon. Open it. Refresh repeatedly. It took me four refreshes before it was bought, next refresh named, next refresh exalted. If it was a bot, the 'buying' would be near instant.
Yes, I know. It just happened VERY fast the first time and I was shocked. I edited my post saying I caught the user. I know it's not a bot now, but still...
Yes, I know. It just happened VERY fast the first time and I was shocked. I edited my post saying I caught the user. I know it's not a bot now, but still...
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z_zps8a67e649.gif
The same thing happened to me, exempt I was away and when I came back the dragon bought was named EXALTED >:(

THAT IS RUDE
The same thing happened to me, exempt I was away and when I came back the dragon bought was named EXALTED >:(

THAT IS RUDE
I've had some suspicions as well concerning recent 'superspeed' exalts, but as was mentioned earlier in the thread- all concerns should be forwarded to the admins.

Mine were at least given proper names, rather than just EXALTED, so thank you to whoever bought them off me. The money helped me get my first Common hatchling, and I appreciate your considerate behavior :)
I've had some suspicions as well concerning recent 'superspeed' exalts, but as was mentioned earlier in the thread- all concerns should be forwarded to the admins.

Mine were at least given proper names, rather than just EXALTED, so thank you to whoever bought them off me. The money helped me get my first Common hatchling, and I appreciate your considerate behavior :)
If you believe someone is cheating, report it. The admins will then figure out if that's the case or not. Also, mass exalting to take another flight's holiday is pretty low.
If you believe someone is cheating, report it. The admins will then figure out if that's the case or not. Also, mass exalting to take another flight's holiday is pretty low.

What is dead may never die
Many people are aware of the user who is doing this. It's not a bot.
Many people are aware of the user who is doing this. It's not a bot.
art_banner_by_altinchakal-d9149ft.png
It's 1 user. No bot. I have been stalking for about an hour now. I wonder how high he will go price wise? xD
It's 1 user. No bot. I have been stalking for about an hour now. I wonder how high he will go price wise? xD
I'm just kind of sitting here vibrating quietly in anger because why would a person do this? I am in Fire Flight so yeah I'd be peeved if we didn't have dominance for our week, but I'd be peeved if this were happening to any other flight too. This just isn't right at all.
I'm just kind of sitting here vibrating quietly in anger because why would a person do this? I am in Fire Flight so yeah I'd be peeved if we didn't have dominance for our week, but I'd be peeved if this were happening to any other flight too. This just isn't right at all.
TJMsOjt.png
worry not folks and other Fire members... We are working hard to make dominance this week and one can't blame one user for selling their hatchlings on the cheap...the economy is in the toilet and EVERYONE'S trying to sell dragons as quickly as they can so we have a severe under pricing thing going on... So i'm wading though many 5K and 6k sometimes even cheaper than that...dragons in the AH to find exalt-able dragons trying to resist the pretty ones... i can't wait for registration to open again so we can have new players to temp with our pretty dragons.
worry not folks and other Fire members... We are working hard to make dominance this week and one can't blame one user for selling their hatchlings on the cheap...the economy is in the toilet and EVERYONE'S trying to sell dragons as quickly as they can so we have a severe under pricing thing going on... So i'm wading though many 5K and 6k sometimes even cheaper than that...dragons in the AH to find exalt-able dragons trying to resist the pretty ones... i can't wait for registration to open again so we can have new players to temp with our pretty dragons.
1 2 3