Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "EXALTED" Instantly
1 2 3
I'd just like to mention that this person has likely blocked the majority of pictures from loading on the page, meaning the site loads even faster. With this, it should be incredibly fast to buy and exalt.

Also, they were previously exalting them unnamed. I guess they started to 'name' them something now after all.
I'd just like to mention that this person has likely blocked the majority of pictures from loading on the page, meaning the site loads even faster. With this, it should be incredibly fast to buy and exalt.

Also, they were previously exalting them unnamed. I guess they started to 'name' them something now after all.
To be honest I would actually like it if people named my hatchlings "EXALT" or "EXALTED" before sending them off to their deity. It's better than "unnamed" and that way I can tell at a glance which of my dragons' offspring have been exalted.

But then, I'm also fire flight and I don't give a snapper's left buttock if ice is exalting dragons, so I guess I'm in unpopular opinion land. Nevertheless:

If you don't want people naming your dragons something you don't like or exalting them, do not sell your dragons. Or: name them before you sell them, or sell them specifically on the forums where you can ask people to agree to your standards before buying.
To be honest I would actually like it if people named my hatchlings "EXALT" or "EXALTED" before sending them off to their deity. It's better than "unnamed" and that way I can tell at a glance which of my dragons' offspring have been exalted.

But then, I'm also fire flight and I don't give a snapper's left buttock if ice is exalting dragons, so I guess I'm in unpopular opinion land. Nevertheless:

If you don't want people naming your dragons something you don't like or exalting them, do not sell your dragons. Or: name them before you sell them, or sell them specifically on the forums where you can ask people to agree to your standards before buying.
10229.png .
Ha'aut
~~~~~
it's always time for more eggs
click for wishlist
. 10227.png
As far as I'm concerned the person doing this is doing it out of sheer spite and rudeness. Nobody wants to see EXALTED EXALTED EXALTED EXALTED all over their dragons.
As far as I'm concerned the person doing this is doing it out of sheer spite and rudeness. Nobody wants to see EXALTED EXALTED EXALTED EXALTED all over their dragons.
I would actually prefer if my two hatchlings had been left unnamed. The ALL CAPS EXALTED feels very rude to me. Even just "Exalt/Exalted" in regular style would have been fine, but this has the feel of a taunt.
I would actually prefer if my two hatchlings had been left unnamed. The ALL CAPS EXALTED feels very rude to me. Even just "Exalt/Exalted" in regular style would have been fine, but this has the feel of a taunt.
1hvzq.png
I'm with Emery. If it had been just one I might have been able to stomach it but now my progens list has three huge EXALTED right up top. Even the pretty ones that I put in for more treasure.

I didn't want people to have to pay more to name their dragons what they wanted, but I guess I need to now to protect my own lists.
I'm with Emery. If it had been just one I might have been able to stomach it but now my progens list has three huge EXALTED right up top. Even the pretty ones that I put in for more treasure.

I didn't want people to have to pay more to name their dragons what they wanted, but I guess I need to now to protect my own lists.
Okay, gonna pop in here and clear something up -

I highly doubt there is an auto-buyer on the AH doing this. Speaking as someone who mass exalted the last few days (no worries, I named all the babies fittingly. :3) it's very, very easy to grab them, name them, and exalt them quickly as long as you have a page with the AH open and a page with your lair open.

I'm sorry that this is happening to a lot of you, and I'm sorry that it's effecting your hatchlings. If this week has taught me anything, it's that I think I, and a lot of you, have some good feedback to give over dominance and the exalting mechanics. Trust my word when I tell you all that I will bring things up to the admins about it.

Let me make it clear that the person from ice that is doing this isn't doing anything that violates the rules. And as a fire flight member, I am not upset about it. Instead of getting angry, I fought fire with fire and camped the AH too. Rest assured that the fire flight is on top of that. I, and the rest of my fire flight members, are taking a stand. We may win, we may lose. Either way, I'm having fun.

However, it makes me sad to see that this is negatively effecting a lot of people and for that I'm really sorry. Like I said, it's given me a lot to mull over.

Since this thread started and has veered close to a line we'd rather not see crossed, I'm going to lock it. There is a lot of dominance feedback going on right now, and I really encourage everyone to give suggestions and talk about it, but preferably without accusations and stuff flying around.

I
Okay, gonna pop in here and clear something up -

I highly doubt there is an auto-buyer on the AH doing this. Speaking as someone who mass exalted the last few days (no worries, I named all the babies fittingly. :3) it's very, very easy to grab them, name them, and exalt them quickly as long as you have a page with the AH open and a page with your lair open.

I'm sorry that this is happening to a lot of you, and I'm sorry that it's effecting your hatchlings. If this week has taught me anything, it's that I think I, and a lot of you, have some good feedback to give over dominance and the exalting mechanics. Trust my word when I tell you all that I will bring things up to the admins about it.

Let me make it clear that the person from ice that is doing this isn't doing anything that violates the rules. And as a fire flight member, I am not upset about it. Instead of getting angry, I fought fire with fire and camped the AH too. Rest assured that the fire flight is on top of that. I, and the rest of my fire flight members, are taking a stand. We may win, we may lose. Either way, I'm having fun.

However, it makes me sad to see that this is negatively effecting a lot of people and for that I'm really sorry. Like I said, it's given me a lot to mull over.

Since this thread started and has veered close to a line we'd rather not see crossed, I'm going to lock it. There is a lot of dominance feedback going on right now, and I really encourage everyone to give suggestions and talk about it, but preferably without accusations and stuff flying around.

I
1 2 3