Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Fumbles
1 2 3
Do you ever just?? Your brain isn't braining, y'know? Processing times up in the ol' noggin are a bit slow today. Just went to the Database and typed 'game database' in the search instead of what I meant to search for. Confused myself so bad that I forgot what I was looking for in the first place, too.. [emoji=skull size=1]
Do you ever just?? Your brain isn't braining, y'know? Processing times up in the ol' noggin are a bit slow today.

Just went to the Database and typed 'game database' in the search instead of what I meant to search for. Confused myself so bad that I forgot what I was looking for in the first place, too..
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Speaking of the Game Database, I constantly mix it up with the Dressing Room. Does that make any sense? Only one singular sense: Game (4) Database (8) vs. Dressing (8) Room (4)

I've been getting better with it lately but it's still funny that happens
Speaking of the Game Database, I constantly mix it up with the Dressing Room. Does that make any sense? Only one singular sense: Game (4) Database (8) vs. Dressing (8) Room (4)

I've been getting better with it lately but it's still funny that happens
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

I've done that so many times, too! Same amount of letters, so if I'm not paying attention enough I'll just keep clicking on one over the other.
@Natron

I've done that so many times, too! Same amount of letters, so if I'm not paying attention enough I'll just keep clicking on one over the other.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Always mix up the trading post and crossroads. I still click on the trading post to view joxar's shop instead of the grand exchange
Always mix up the trading post and crossroads. I still click on the trading post to view joxar's shop instead of the grand exchange
xulc4O8.png
Lately I've been grinding in the lower level venues for hibden stuff. But when my brain is running extra slow I will still autopilot and click on the mire. Then refresh, forget what I was doing... and click on the mire, again. This can repeat a few times.
Lately I've been grinding in the lower level venues for hibden stuff. But when my brain is running extra slow I will still autopilot and click on the mire. Then refresh, forget what I was doing... and click on the mire, again. This can repeat a few times.
L1ClqxJ.png
Honestly, I always second guess myself whenever I open the game database because my brain says its actually the encyclopedia. So I'll be like "man I really need to search for this item where do I go....." and its right there but I hesitate over it for way too long like "what if it's the wrong one this time..."
Honestly, I always second guess myself whenever I open the game database because my brain says its actually the encyclopedia. So I'll be like "man I really need to search for this item where do I go....." and its right there but I hesitate over it for way too long like "what if it's the wrong one this time..."
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Typing "auc fam" into the address bar to access the familiar auctions every time I want to buy or price-check a gene. Typing "auc spe" into the address bar to access the gene auctions every time I want to buy or price-check a skin/accent.
Typing "auc fam" into the address bar to access the familiar auctions every time I want to buy or price-check a gene. Typing "auc spe" into the address bar to access the gene auctions every time I want to buy or price-check a skin/accent.
they/them
i once mixed up the game database with the encyclopedia so there i was in utter confusion staring at the encyclopedia wondering why i couldn't find the thing with all the in-game items...
i once mixed up the game database with the encyclopedia so there i was in utter confusion staring at the encyclopedia wondering why i couldn't find the thing with all the in-game items...
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
i still regularly mix up the marketplace, auction house, and trading post
i still regularly mix up the marketplace, auction house, and trading post
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
You are not alone. I do things like that all the time, lol. Also I often go to Encyclopedia when it is actually Game Database I'm looking for.
You are not alone. I do things like that all the time, lol. Also I often go to Encyclopedia when it is actually Game Database I'm looking for.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3