Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Discord Image Murder
1 2
Anyone else now slowly going through and fixing their images on sig/clan profile/dragon bios after discord officially shot the image sharing thing? Im glad i mass saved art n stuff but i also forgot to save dragon scries. Pain
Anyone else now slowly going through and fixing their images on sig/clan profile/dragon bios after discord officially shot the image sharing thing? Im glad i mass saved art n stuff but i also forgot to save dragon scries. Pain
UDp5HOz.pnghMDDvym.pngGek4MgE.pngRJE4kZu.pngNtJrBGR.png
yea, i got an account on an img hosting website, so i should get on it
yea, i got an account on an img hosting website, so i should get on it
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
did that this weekend. weirdly, i had a bunch of broken tumblr links as well. was glad i had them all backed up for sure.
did that this weekend. weirdly, i had a bunch of broken tumblr links as well. was glad i had them all backed up for sure.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I've had do to that to a few of my images and I keep finding broken images in random places. You can take the img link from the broken image and paste it into Discord and it should give it back if you don't have the original image saved anywhere else!
I've had do to that to a few of my images and I keep finding broken images in random places. You can take the img link from the broken image and paste it into Discord and it should give it back if you don't have the original image saved anywhere else!
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
My bios are being weird where on the computer they're broken, but on mobile their not. However, the art for the bios are not mine so I'm waiting to see if they'll get updated so I can fix my bios
My bios are being weird where on the computer they're broken, but on mobile their not. However, the art for the bios are not mine so I'm waiting to see if they'll get updated so I can fix my bios
in7SefG.png
the images are not lost!! just copy and paste the old url into discord, and it will turn back into an image.
the only problem is they are now webp images which don't work on flight rising, so you have to convert them back to pngs somehow, but they are not completely lost!!

(I just saw someone above said the same thing, but this is super important and I didn't realize it at first so it bears saying twice!)
the images are not lost!! just copy and paste the old url into discord, and it will turn back into an image.
the only problem is they are now webp images which don't work on flight rising, so you have to convert them back to pngs somehow, but they are not completely lost!!

(I just saw someone above said the same thing, but this is super important and I didn't realize it at first so it bears saying twice!)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
This reminded me that I need to replace the placeholder image in one of my bio formats. It's been broken for a while
This reminded me that I need to replace the placeholder image in one of my bio formats. It's been broken for a while
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
webp my beloathed
webp my beloathed
i started switching over to imgur awhile ago, so it hasn't been to rough for me.

best of luck to all those still recovering from broken images!
i started switching over to imgur awhile ago, so it hasn't been to rough for me.

best of luck to all those still recovering from broken images!
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
yup, still going through and trying to fix everything, but at least I got my forum signature taken care of finally :((
yup, still going through and trying to fix everything, but at least I got my forum signature taken care of finally :((
51970.png 160P7Fb.png
hI3aYZo.png
fkWjutW.png
05qhES2.png
7571.png 60494320_xQ9.png
1 2