Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swarms not swarming
1 2
Ive been grinding silk strewn ruins off and on for weeks now and ive offically gotten at least 1 (at most 6, looking at you scarlet hamble) of every familar, including multiple boss drops, EXCEPT for Fire Grub Swarm, which i need 2 of, one for the bestiary and one for the den task.

at this point i feel like im never gonna get to leave this arcanist forasaken venue

and yes i know i could just wait them to stock in the marketplace but its the principle of the matter
Ive been grinding silk strewn ruins off and on for weeks now and ive offically gotten at least 1 (at most 6, looking at you scarlet hamble) of every familar, including multiple boss drops, EXCEPT for Fire Grub Swarm, which i need 2 of, one for the bestiary and one for the den task.

at this point i feel like im never gonna get to leave this arcanist forasaken venue

and yes i know i could just wait them to stock in the marketplace but its the principle of the matter
I was in there since like the stone age. I had trouble with the catercroak specifically ugh. I'm the same way about not buying marketplace fams. Why spend when you can get them free duh
I was in there since like the stone age. I had trouble with the catercroak specifically ugh. I'm the same way about not buying marketplace fams. Why spend when you can get them free duh
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
Me with the Crimson Emperor. And last time I checked, it was freaking 75 or so g in the AH, something I find ridiculous as a farmable familiar...

Though idk how LAH prices even work; I need a shop wizard like Neopets has, LOL...Or some form of value chart so I'm not overpaying for an item.

I just realized I meant Death-Head's Stag. Though if the Crimson Emperor is that much, I actually have 2 of them... xD
Me with the Crimson Emperor. And last time I checked, it was freaking 75 or so g in the AH, something I find ridiculous as a farmable familiar...

Though idk how LAH prices even work; I need a shop wizard like Neopets has, LOL...Or some form of value chart so I'm not overpaying for an item.

I just realized I meant Death-Head's Stag. Though if the Crimson Emperor is that much, I actually have 2 of them... xD
RNG always knows what you most want and will give you anything but that.
RNG always knows what you most want and will give you anything but that.
@Commander

oh yeah crimson emperor gave me so much trouble too, i think i did give in and get him from the marketplace eventually because the training fields refused to spawn them, id grind for an hour and see maybe 3 groups of them

it looks like theyre down to 50G in the AH but thats still, a lot compared to ther fams from the same venue that go for 2G
@Commander

oh yeah crimson emperor gave me so much trouble too, i think i did give in and get him from the marketplace eventually because the training fields refused to spawn them, id grind for an hour and see maybe 3 groups of them

it looks like theyre down to 50G in the AH but thats still, a lot compared to ther fams from the same venue that go for 2G
someone requested that i make this for them and i think it applies here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HKHAiK9.png[/img]
someone requested that i make this for them and i think it applies here.

HKHAiK9.png
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
*cries in grinding for the boss fams there* im down to needing the Moth Keeper and i've gotten multiple of every other fam including two of the other boss. Today I was grinding for a while and got a light egg and a shadow egg..but no moth keeper. I shouldnt complain about that luck but I just want the boss fam so I can quit looking at that venue. T_T

*cries in grinding for the boss fams there* im down to needing the Moth Keeper and i've gotten multiple of every other fam including two of the other boss. Today I was grinding for a while and got a light egg and a shadow egg..but no moth keeper. I shouldnt complain about that luck but I just want the boss fam so I can quit looking at that venue. T_T

3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
samesies, at this point i've gotten tree boss drops but for some reason no Nightsong Bard and Watchful Viperpillar. The Scarlet Hamble was also evading me for the longest time, only just got it this weekend
samesies, at this point i've gotten tree boss drops but for some reason no Nightsong Bard and Watchful Viperpillar. The Scarlet Hamble was also evading me for the longest time, only just got it this weekend
[quote name="Jellyinspace" date="2024-03-11 21:04:55" ] someone requested that i make this for them and i think it applies here. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HKHAiK9.png[/img] [/quote] I'd say this rings true. xD I'm not dedicated enough to Coli to really care about drops (aside from fest chests; RNG has been VERY mean to me with those lately!) but even when scavenging, I try to not think of eggs so I can get some - especially the more popular ones like wind, light, and fire.
Jellyinspace wrote on 2024-03-11 21:04:55:
someone requested that i make this for them and i think it applies here.

HKHAiK9.png

I'd say this rings true. xD I'm not dedicated enough to Coli to really care about drops (aside from fest chests; RNG has been VERY mean to me with those lately!) but even when scavenging, I try to not think of eggs so I can get some - especially the more popular ones like wind, light, and fire.
I had the same problem with a few familiars I've needed for Hib Den tasks xD

RNG does indeed know what you want, and will drop everything else instead :P
I had the same problem with a few familiars I've needed for Hib Den tasks xD

RNG does indeed know what you want, and will drop everything else instead :P
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
1 2