Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | What is the current old dragon value?
Specifically for this one? : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3742][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/38/3742_350.png[/img][/url]
Specifically for this one? :

3742_350.png
@warocqueanum
heyo! galopa's old oaks has a lot of price examples for old dragons 10-5 years of age.
currently, dragons that are much older are priced at 50,000 treasure/50g all the way up to 650,000 treasure/650g. these are both estimates.
I have seen some dragons that are 10 years priced at prices that are stated above such as 650kt or even into the millions.
from auction house searches, permababies around the time 2013-2014 are... 4000-6000 gems. One is even... 40,000 gems. holy. pretty expensive.
I'd suggest just putting this up somewhere and pricing it pretty high, in the thousands for gems and most likely in the millions for treasure.
this would also be better placed in dragon share or help center.
im not the very best at pricing but doing some quick searching i can tell that perma babies that are matchy and expensive get priced quite high.
i'd say doing pwyw or in general just setting a higher price.
edit: any special eyes such as primal, multi-gaze, dark sclera, innocent, or faceted add to the price by a lot!!! keep that in mind!
@warocqueanum
heyo! galopa's old oaks has a lot of price examples for old dragons 10-5 years of age.
currently, dragons that are much older are priced at 50,000 treasure/50g all the way up to 650,000 treasure/650g. these are both estimates.
I have seen some dragons that are 10 years priced at prices that are stated above such as 650kt or even into the millions.
from auction house searches, permababies around the time 2013-2014 are... 4000-6000 gems. One is even... 40,000 gems. holy. pretty expensive.
I'd suggest just putting this up somewhere and pricing it pretty high, in the thousands for gems and most likely in the millions for treasure.
this would also be better placed in dragon share or help center.
im not the very best at pricing but doing some quick searching i can tell that perma babies that are matchy and expensive get priced quite high.
i'd say doing pwyw or in general just setting a higher price.
edit: any special eyes such as primal, multi-gaze, dark sclera, innocent, or faceted add to the price by a lot!!! keep that in mind!
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
@Union heads up - this dragon is a 4-digit. Galopa's focuses more on dragon age by year because 8-digits are so populous, but once you hit even 7-digits, that kind of pricing guide starts becoming exponentially inaccurate. 4-digits like this Coatl can go upwards of 300kG if not more, just based on ID and potentially flight while completely ignoring factors like Eternal Youth and eye type (which will not add much of anything, since people who collect dragons like this often change just about everything about them). also: just because something is priced high doesn't mean it sells at that price, and this is very often the case with permababies since people have to burn another 200G to age them back up.

@warocqueanum i would strongly recommend pinging the ODCA. my experience with 4-digits is extremely limited; if i remember correctly, a user sold four of them in the 200-400kG range several months back, but i believe the 400kG one was both unbred and with a special ABAB-type ID, so you might not hit that high for yours. (these sales were also solely on the AH, not in the forums to my knowledge.) but, then again, i'm not sure if another 4-digit sale has come up since then, so depending on demand and how many gems folks have at the moment, you might get a buyer willing to shell out more.

i'll also link Nightwind's Guide to Selling for the sake of it, though its usefulness is more limited since 4-digits are vastly rarer than what this guide is typically equipped for. still, covers good points in terms of the process.
@Union heads up - this dragon is a 4-digit. Galopa's focuses more on dragon age by year because 8-digits are so populous, but once you hit even 7-digits, that kind of pricing guide starts becoming exponentially inaccurate. 4-digits like this Coatl can go upwards of 300kG if not more, just based on ID and potentially flight while completely ignoring factors like Eternal Youth and eye type (which will not add much of anything, since people who collect dragons like this often change just about everything about them). also: just because something is priced high doesn't mean it sells at that price, and this is very often the case with permababies since people have to burn another 200G to age them back up.

@warocqueanum i would strongly recommend pinging the ODCA. my experience with 4-digits is extremely limited; if i remember correctly, a user sold four of them in the 200-400kG range several months back, but i believe the 400kG one was both unbred and with a special ABAB-type ID, so you might not hit that high for yours. (these sales were also solely on the AH, not in the forums to my knowledge.) but, then again, i'm not sure if another 4-digit sale has come up since then, so depending on demand and how many gems folks have at the moment, you might get a buyer willing to shell out more.

i'll also link Nightwind's Guide to Selling for the sake of it, though its usefulness is more limited since 4-digits are vastly rarer than what this guide is typically equipped for. still, covers good points in terms of the process.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Thank you, both of you.

Thank you, both of you.