Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon cuisine! (Semi-serious question)
1 2 3 4
This is mostly to entertain the silly hypotheticals of what various restaurants run exclusively by specific dragon breeds would be like. And how uniquely horrible (or maybe good?) each of their food services would be.

My personal headcanon is that tundras have the worst reviews. Your waiter forgot your order and needed to ask you again. The only thing on the menu is bamboo compressed into various familiar food-shapes. The chef ate your food because he got hungy after making it. So on and so forth.
This is mostly to entertain the silly hypotheticals of what various restaurants run exclusively by specific dragon breeds would be like. And how uniquely horrible (or maybe good?) each of their food services would be.

My personal headcanon is that tundras have the worst reviews. Your waiter forgot your order and needed to ask you again. The only thing on the menu is bamboo compressed into various familiar food-shapes. The chef ate your food because he got hungy after making it. So on and so forth.
9vsD1WXS_t.png art by [url]http://https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/501782[/url]
a restaurant run by mirrors would have the same vibes as a hole-in-the-wall diner where all the staff act like they dont care about you and should probably close due to health violations but the food's so good that everyone wants it to stick around

i feel like bogsneaks would be really into fermenting things
a restaurant run by mirrors would have the same vibes as a hole-in-the-wall diner where all the staff act like they dont care about you and should probably close due to health violations but the food's so good that everyone wants it to stick around

i feel like bogsneaks would be really into fermenting things
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
aethers have a combination food court & wet market. very noisy and chaotic, but in a good way. a lot of dragons stop here for breakfast before buying the day's groceries.

the aethers have also recently opened up a nearby dim sum restaurant. there are no menus (they all got eaten) but the waiter will rattle off all the day's dishes at top speed. it's a bit intimidating if it's your first time there, but you can always be like "what do you recommend?" "okay, I'll take that" and it will be good. also every dish is round and cute.
aethers have a combination food court & wet market. very noisy and chaotic, but in a good way. a lot of dragons stop here for breakfast before buying the day's groceries.

the aethers have also recently opened up a nearby dim sum restaurant. there are no menus (they all got eaten) but the waiter will rattle off all the day's dishes at top speed. it's a bit intimidating if it's your first time there, but you can always be like "what do you recommend?" "okay, I'll take that" and it will be good. also every dish is round and cute.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Ridgeback sushi,,, They cut it with their thumbclaws (possible heathcode violation [emoji=skull size=1])
Ridgeback sushi,,, They cut it with their thumbclaws (possible heathcode violation )
you raise tundras having the worst restaurants, i counter with nocturnes. it's only open for one night a year, and all their food is outdated. it was probably really good when in date though
you raise tundras having the worst restaurants, i counter with nocturnes. it's only open for one night a year, and all their food is outdated. it was probably really good when in date though
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
i imagine an aether restaurant is just a bunch of vending machines like those ones in japan except overly-fancy names.

also veilspuns/faes just with super tiny restaurant that no other dragon can enjoy but im sure they got some great food
i imagine an aether restaurant is just a bunch of vending machines like those ones in japan except overly-fancy names.

also veilspuns/faes just with super tiny restaurant that no other dragon can enjoy but im sure they got some great food
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Skydancers would probably have great reviews for service, except when they drop the food while attempting to do some fancy tricks while bringing it to their customers, also really bad accessibility for anyone that can't fly.
Skydancers would probably have great reviews for service, except when they drop the food while attempting to do some fancy tricks while bringing it to their customers, also really bad accessibility for anyone that can't fly.
pSn2GKM.png
spirals definitely multitask and make like 5 meals at once. gained a reputation for making and delivering stuff Really Fast. ensure youre okay with eating mostly just bugs though
spirals definitely multitask and make like 5 meals at once. gained a reputation for making and delivering stuff Really Fast. ensure youre okay with eating mostly just bugs though
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Tbh I think you’re all missing the real reason tundra restaurants are a bad idea; no hairnet could contain that floof. All food would be contaminated
Tbh I think you’re all missing the real reason tundra restaurants are a bad idea; no hairnet could contain that floof. All food would be contaminated
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
Gordon Ramsey Pearlcatcher
Gordon Ramsey Pearlcatcher
Marshmallow says hi
1 2 3 4