Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Notification for Achievements to Collect
it would be nice if a notification popped up in the drop down along with a "ping" that lets you know you have achievements to collect. especially with daily achievements and the like i think it would help more players get used to the system. it was dropped a while ago and i still forget to check what ones i have filled out constantly.

maybe it could be a toggled thing so those who dont have this issue dont have to get extra notifs
it would be nice if a notification popped up in the drop down along with a "ping" that lets you know you have achievements to collect. especially with daily achievements and the like i think it would help more players get used to the system. it was dropped a while ago and i still forget to check what ones i have filled out constantly.

maybe it could be a toggled thing so those who dont have this issue dont have to get extra notifs
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
Support! And the toggle is a good idea too. If I could select between getting notifications for Achievements, Pursuits, or both? I would definitely use that. Right now it's pretty out-of-sight, out-of-mind for me.
Support! And the toggle is a good idea too. If I could select between getting notifications for Achievements, Pursuits, or both? I would definitely use that. Right now it's pretty out-of-sight, out-of-mind for me.
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
Support, I just discovered the daily achievement yesterday [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
Support, I just discovered the daily achievement yesterday
support! The achievements are essentially free money, so it's not fun when you forget about them
support! The achievements are essentially free money, so it's not fun when you forget about them
Support! I didn't realise there were daily achievements until recently
Support! I didn't realise there were daily achievements until recently
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Support! Additionally/alternatively I would appreciate a conditional addition to Which Waystone that notifies you when you have Achievements or Pursuits to collect, like how it does when you have profits from the AH or something to collect in the Trading Post.
Support! Additionally/alternatively I would appreciate a conditional addition to Which Waystone that notifies you when you have Achievements or Pursuits to collect, like how it does when you have profits from the AH or something to collect in the Trading Post.
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
[quote name="kallimabutterfly" date="2024-02-23 05:07:26" ] Support! Additionally/alternatively I would appreciate a conditional addition to Which Waystone that notifies you when you have Achievements or Pursuits to collect, like how it does when you have profits from the AH or something to collect in the Trading Post. [/quote] Support, and I like this idea too! Having a reminder would be helpful, especially since Pursuits might be difficult for some players to find. For example, I was around when they were launched, but I missed them on the first couple of days because I didn't realize you had to click that button on the top right of the Achievements page. I still occasionally forget to collect them because they're just...kind of out of the way.
kallimabutterfly wrote on 2024-02-23 05:07:26:

Support, and I like this idea too! Having a reminder would be helpful, especially since Pursuits might be difficult for some players to find.

For example, I was around when they were launched, but I missed them on the first couple of days because I didn't realize you had to click that button on the top right of the Achievements page. I still occasionally forget to collect them because they're just...kind of out of the way.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Support! I usually forget to check the achievements/pursuits page because there's nothing to indicate you have unlock rewards waiting to be collected.
Support! I usually forget to check the achievements/pursuits page because there's nothing to indicate you have unlock rewards waiting to be collected.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Support! with the caveat that it would be toggleable because otherwise it would get the notifs so messy :c

Support! with the caveat that it would be toggleable because otherwise it would get the notifs so messy :c

Please ping me :>