Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | everyone say thank you ugly apparel
1 2 3
for giving us baldwin slimes to muck about with. thank you frog armor. thank you windwalkers arctic boots. thank you 8 copies of jolly jesters stockings
for giving us baldwin slimes to muck about with. thank you frog armor. thank you windwalkers arctic boots. thank you 8 copies of jolly jesters stockings
2484046.png
thank you hanks! thank you leather straps! thank you lovebird tea! (which isn't ugly but is a renewable resource)
thank you hanks! thank you leather straps! thank you lovebird tea! (which isn't ugly but is a renewable resource)
thank you Arlo (naww lot of it is good but. so. much....)
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Thank you hideous Plasmpool Forecallouses/Hindcallouses from NOTN <3<3
Thank you hideous Plasmpool Forecallouses/Hindcallouses from NOTN <3<3
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2024-02-15 04:54:53" ] thank you Arlo (naww lot of it is good but. so. much....) [/quote]
Valrunie wrote on 2024-02-15 04:54:53:
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I have a feeling this is the phenomenon of plentiful things becoming ugly or obnoxious to people which is quite unfortunate. "Familiarity breeds contempt" at its finest.

I just transmute whatever I have the most of AND it sells for cheap, even though I might use some of it.

Thank you, wraps, for being useful in my outfits and occasionally in my cauldron. Thank you, steel armour, for being useful in my outfits and in my cauldron also. Thank you, eastern armour-
I have a feeling this is the phenomenon of plentiful things becoming ugly or obnoxious to people which is quite unfortunate. "Familiarity breeds contempt" at its finest.

I just transmute whatever I have the most of AND it sells for cheap, even though I might use some of it.

Thank you, wraps, for being useful in my outfits and occasionally in my cauldron. Thank you, steel armour, for being useful in my outfits and in my cauldron also. Thank you, eastern armour-
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
aww but the jester sets are nice...but also super cheap so lol yeah get melt'd
aww but the jester sets are nice...but also super cheap so lol yeah get melt'd
bogsneaks are the best breed
[quote name="Natron" date="2024-02-15 05:57:29" ] I have a feeling this is the phenomenon of plentiful things becoming ugly or obnoxious to people which is quite unfortunate. "Familiarity breeds contempt" at its finest. [/quote] [Item=Plasmpool Forecallouses] [item=Plasmpool Hindcallouses] except these, they really are hideous and my contempt for them is natural [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Natron wrote on 2024-02-15 05:57:29:

Plasmpool Forecallouses Plasmpool Hindcallouses except these, they really are hideous and my contempt for them is natural
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
Thank you teardrop apparel (not ugly but they are so small you can barely see them on most dragons lmao)
Thank you teardrop apparel (not ugly but they are so small you can barely see them on most dragons lmao)
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Thank you Birdskull apparel, I hate you with a passion but you make great slime <3
Thank you Birdskull apparel, I hate you with a passion but you make great slime <3
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png