Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar Which Waystone
I've been experiencing a weird bug with the which waystone for a while now. If I have dragons in my lair, that are not on the AH, but do not have a familiar, the which waystone will not alert me that dragons are missing familiars. However, if I have a dragon with no familiar, but they are listed on the AH, all of a sudden it detects they do not have a familiar. A bit frustrating as I sometimes sell fodder/other dragons and I like making sure everyone I'm keeping/not selling yet has a familiar. I will add images probably in a bit
I've been experiencing a weird bug with the which waystone for a while now. If I have dragons in my lair, that are not on the AH, but do not have a familiar, the which waystone will not alert me that dragons are missing familiars. However, if I have a dragon with no familiar, but they are listed on the AH, all of a sudden it detects they do not have a familiar. A bit frustrating as I sometimes sell fodder/other dragons and I like making sure everyone I'm keeping/not selling yet has a familiar. I will add images probably in a bit
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
The Which Waystone only notifies you that a dragon is missing a familiar IF the dragon has previously had a familiar equipped (by you or the previous owner). If a dragon has never had a familiar equipped, it does not trigger the message. So new hatchlings and some new purchases will happily stay familiar-less.

On the flip side, it will continue to nag you about a familiar-less dragon even if the dragon is on the AH or in a CR, if the dragon previously had a familiar equipped.
The Which Waystone only notifies you that a dragon is missing a familiar IF the dragon has previously had a familiar equipped (by you or the previous owner). If a dragon has never had a familiar equipped, it does not trigger the message. So new hatchlings and some new purchases will happily stay familiar-less.

On the flip side, it will continue to nag you about a familiar-less dragon even if the dragon is on the AH or in a CR, if the dragon previously had a familiar equipped.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png