Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | it finally happened
I finally forgot to buy festival skins and apparel. I've missed festivals before, but this is the first time I actively held off from buying things like "oh don't worry, I'll gather all my snow up and get everything at once nbd" and then Saturday Didn't Exist for me and now it's Sunday I thought it'd never happen,,, and with how cute the apparel was for this event I WISH IT NEVER HAD [emoji=banescale sad size=5]
I finally forgot to buy festival skins and apparel.

I've missed festivals before, but this is the first time I actively held off from buying things like "oh don't worry, I'll gather all my snow up and get everything at once nbd" and then Saturday Didn't Exist for me and now it's Sunday

I thought it'd never happen,,, and with how cute the apparel was for this event I WISH IT NEVER HAD
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Psst: Check your PMs. :)
Psst: Check your PMs. :)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Ouch. The same happened to me two wavecrests ago and yeah, that hurts. =v=;
I'd recommend buying this year's items with treasure and for the next fest you can use this year's snow and sell those items after?
Ouch. The same happened to me two wavecrests ago and yeah, that hurts. =v=;
I'd recommend buying this year's items with treasure and for the next fest you can use this year's snow and sell those items after?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx