Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so close to getting all the eggs
[font=century][size=4]i got the light egg today which brings me one closer to achieving my egg goal of having all the eggs! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mr3MrQg.png[/img] just time to get water (which is annoying because i've had at least two water eggs in the past). i'm tempted to get another light though (yes, i still need to complete some of the hibden egg tasks, but it pains me to be missing eggs...)
i got the light egg today which brings me one closer to achieving my egg goal of having all the eggs!
mr3MrQg.png
just time to get water (which is annoying because i've had at least two water eggs in the past). i'm tempted to get another light though

(yes, i still need to complete some of the hibden egg tasks, but it pains me to be missing eggs...)
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Yay!!! I personally struggle to stop myself from just. selling eggs, so the fact that you're so close means that the payoff of achieving your goal could be pretty sweet :D

(also 107 eggs h o w i only got like 20)
Yay!!! I personally struggle to stop myself from just. selling eggs, so the fact that you're so close means that the payoff of achieving your goal could be pretty sweet :D

(also 107 eggs h o w i only got like 20)
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
I only need water, earth, and wind for the achievements but I don't wait to open them like you do. Curiously, most of the G1s I've hatched for this have decent colors!
I only need water, earth, and wind for the achievements but I don't wait to open them like you do. Curiously, most of the G1s I've hatched for this have decent colors!
dlJsEIj.png
@Seungmeong oh it was hard to decide between being sentimental and selling but once they started piling up i was like no way i can get rid of these! that's why i sell noc eggs instead and it's because i literally have no life during the notn period, just grinding in bamboo forest/boreal forest

@Likewise man i wish! sometimes i have luck but i've also hatched TWO hideous purple/brown dragons that no genes could save.
@Seungmeong oh it was hard to decide between being sentimental and selling but once they started piling up i was like no way i can get rid of these! that's why i sell noc eggs instead and it's because i literally have no life during the notn period, just grinding in bamboo forest/boreal forest

@Likewise man i wish! sometimes i have luck but i've also hatched TWO hideous purple/brown dragons that no genes could save.
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Hehe I’m also collecting eggs! Though only one of each because I can’t resist selling the extra: [img]https://i.imgur.com/X0GwO3s.jpg[/img] I’m also collecting the other 11 deities plushies and trinkets. I don’t know why I do this. It’s like I’m playing Pokémon and I just have to collect them all!
Hehe I’m also collecting eggs! Though only one of each because I can’t resist selling the extra:

X0GwO3s.jpg
I’m also collecting the other 11 deities plushies and trinkets. I don’t know why I do this. It’s like I’m playing Pokémon and I just have to collect them all!
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
@kiwis would you like to swap my water egg for one of your shadow eggs?
Or do you specifically want to gather/coli them all yourself?

(Careful this gets addictive, I got so many doubles (even a triple) before i got the full set that I have the first set in my vault and now I'm fulfilling the second set (I'm missing Ice, Shadow, Wind, Light, Earth - I have a spare Lightning and Fire)

I got all my Gatherings up to Level 40 last year so figured this was the next best thing to do with my Gathering turns when I wasn't chasing Swipp/Baldwin items - most came from coli though I guess
@kiwis would you like to swap my water egg for one of your shadow eggs?
Or do you specifically want to gather/coli them all yourself?

(Careful this gets addictive, I got so many doubles (even a triple) before i got the full set that I have the first set in my vault and now I'm fulfilling the second set (I'm missing Ice, Shadow, Wind, Light, Earth - I have a spare Lightning and Fire)

I got all my Gatherings up to Level 40 last year so figured this was the next best thing to do with my Gathering turns when I wasn't chasing Swipp/Baldwin items - most came from coli though I guess
qDkA25S.png