Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | finished my first fandragon!!
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88339886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883399/88339886_350.png[/img][/url] ta-da!! i sold off the small amount eggs i collected from NOTN and finally gened up my dream pochita fandragon! he’s been sitting in my lair for a while i’ve just been too poor to do anything with him :P but overall very happy with myself right now :D
88339886_350.png

ta-da!! i sold off the small amount eggs i collected from NOTN and finally gened up my dream pochita fandragon! he’s been sitting in my lair for a while i’ve just been too poor to do anything with him :P

but overall very happy with myself right now :D
80907070_zfXnUrFIb2aqAf2.png
He looks awesome! Congrats :)
He looks awesome! Congrats :)
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge
opened this thread and nearly screamed because oh my god your dragon is so cute!! I dont regularly catch up with csm but i LOVE pochita
opened this thread and nearly screamed because oh my god your dragon is so cute!! I dont regularly catch up with csm but i LOVE pochita
she/her
A cutie!
A cutie!
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
He's so cute! Congrats on finishing the best boy! Love how you used spines to look like the teeth of a chainsaw.
He's so cute! Congrats on finishing the best boy! Love how you used spines to look like the teeth of a chainsaw.
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
Ok this is amazing, congrats!!
Ok this is amazing, congrats!!
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread