Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Notification Star next to Purchase Gems
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zDG4pFR.png[/img] What is this? What does it mean? How do I get rid of it?
zDG4pFR.png

What is this? What does it mean? How do I get rid of it?
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
@SkyofStars it's an indicator for the site running an active bonus when purchasing gems, after prior feedback where a number of users requested it be made more clear that a sale was happening (as not everyone regularly checks the home page). there is currently no way to toggle it or clear it through site means, but you can hide it through adblockers like uBlock Origin.

staff are aware of commentary and suggestions related to the current implementation.
@SkyofStars it's an indicator for the site running an active bonus when purchasing gems, after prior feedback where a number of users requested it be made more clear that a sale was happening (as not everyone regularly checks the home page). there is currently no way to toggle it or clear it through site means, but you can hide it through adblockers like uBlock Origin.

staff are aware of commentary and suggestions related to the current implementation.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Thanks!
@After Thanks!
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png