Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which colours do you forget exist?
1 2 3 4
And what colours are your favourite/most disliked?

The ones I forget exist the most would probably be goldenrod, buttercup, murk, camo, steel, stonewash, navy, indigo, nightshade, fog, and platinum.
My favourites are definitely peacock and lapis :D
And what colours are your favourite/most disliked?

The ones I forget exist the most would probably be goldenrod, buttercup, murk, camo, steel, stonewash, navy, indigo, nightshade, fog, and platinum.
My favourites are definitely peacock and lapis :D
kissme.png
Buttercup is actually my favourite colour, funny enough- But I have SUCH a soft spot for yellows <3 <3
Buttercup is actually my favourite colour, funny enough- But I have SUCH a soft spot for yellows <3 <3
It is emitting a low buzz...
I forget Murk a lot too, even though it's an excellent color. I also forget Plum and Driftwood. A lot of great colors.

Favorite is Pistachio, a lot of the blue range, and the reds. Least are Rose (I can never make it work) and Violet (that weird accent color)
I forget Murk a lot too, even though it's an excellent color. I also forget Plum and Driftwood. A lot of great colors.

Favorite is Pistachio, a lot of the blue range, and the reds. Least are Rose (I can never make it work) and Violet (that weird accent color)
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
It's really funny, because honestly, my lair has so much blue and purple.. but that's RNG for you - working with scatters on old dragons you get what you get. If I can CHOOSE a dragon I tend to be pretty firmly stuck on the warm side of the colorwheel. Especially the purples and darker blues I couldn't name half of them.
It's really funny, because honestly, my lair has so much blue and purple.. but that's RNG for you - working with scatters on old dragons you get what you get. If I can CHOOSE a dragon I tend to be pretty firmly stuck on the warm side of the colorwheel. Especially the purples and darker blues I couldn't name half of them.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Grey range colors like Smoke and Gloom. Sometimes Orange and brown scales like taupe, marigold, soil.

My most disliked color to GET from an unhatched egg: Green ranges even if tert.

My most disliked color is black and gray as it makes me think of writing in print. I do appreciate monocrome colors but gray is a bit boring for me as it makes me think of taking nates in school on college rules paper.
Grey range colors like Smoke and Gloom. Sometimes Orange and brown scales like taupe, marigold, soil.

My most disliked color to GET from an unhatched egg: Green ranges even if tert.

My most disliked color is black and gray as it makes me think of writing in print. I do appreciate monocrome colors but gray is a bit boring for me as it makes me think of taking nates in school on college rules paper.
I forget like half the blue/purple range even exists ngl. Twilight who?
I forget like half the blue/purple range even exists ngl. Twilight who?
Crocodile is def a color I keep forgetting/underestimating. It's actually a really good color with amazing accents!

Some of favs are charcoal, silver, cherry, wine and tangerine :D sunset is also up there when it goes that dark wine lioe color <3

The only color I dislike is Violet. If it dissappears one day, I would not be mad lol
Crocodile is def a color I keep forgetting/underestimating. It's actually a really good color with amazing accents!

Some of favs are charcoal, silver, cherry, wine and tangerine :D sunset is also up there when it goes that dark wine lioe color <3

The only color I dislike is Violet. If it dissappears one day, I would not be mad lol
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP I have a little collection for crocodile secondary g1s :D most aren't complete in the slightest yet but one day I'll get there [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555127/55512687_350.png[/img]
@JavaMP I have a little collection for crocodile secondary g1s :D
most aren't complete in the slightest yet but one day I'll get there

55512687_350.png
kissme.png
@kunchbox How fun!! Been looking into the color a lot and have been thinking of trying to search for something similar to this! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=173&bodygene=237&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=14&winggene=113&wings=173&auth=c507b7241be374beb03bf9962ee824fca9b40a64&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Croc tide/foam especially keeps surprising me whenever I see it haha! I personally collect a lot of charcoals that maybe one day will expand even more >:]
@kunchbox
How fun!! Been looking into the color a lot and have been thinking of trying to search for something similar to this!
dragon?age=1&body=173&bodygene=237&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=86&tertgene=14&winggene=113&wings=173&auth=c507b7241be374beb03bf9962ee824fca9b40a64&dummyext=prev.png

Croc tide/foam especially keeps surprising me whenever I see it haha!

I personally collect a lot of charcoals that maybe one day will expand even more >:]
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Eldritch. I only remember it exists when I get excited to have a breeding pair with Black-Midnight range but then realize that random green colour is in the way to ruin it...
Eldritch. I only remember it exists when I get excited to have a breeding pair with Black-Midnight range but then realize that random green colour is in the way to ruin it...
1 2 3 4