Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | one-hit wonder songs from artists
okay so like, do yall have any songs from artists where you just like A Few Very Specific Songs Nothing Else. either bc they're different from their usual stuff or you have artist beef etc :3 I wanna hear

mine r good life by shayfer james n bad idea right by olivia rodrigo! first because his voice is just Not my thing and bad idea bc. That Chorus .. chefs kiss

whatre yalls??
okay so like, do yall have any songs from artists where you just like A Few Very Specific Songs Nothing Else. either bc they're different from their usual stuff or you have artist beef etc :3 I wanna hear

mine r good life by shayfer james n bad idea right by olivia rodrigo! first because his voice is just Not my thing and bad idea bc. That Chorus .. chefs kiss

whatre yalls??
V soldier conga V
8u8rXPB.gif
I like only a select few of Enya's songs for nostalgia's sake. My mom used to have a CD and would play it a lot after she and my dad divorced. It takes me back to a time of ignorant bliss lol. Enyas music style isn't really to my taste but some of those songs are just so relaxing to listen to.
I like only a select few of Enya's songs for nostalgia's sake. My mom used to have a CD and would play it a lot after she and my dad divorced. It takes me back to a time of ignorant bliss lol. Enyas music style isn't really to my taste but some of those songs are just so relaxing to listen to.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
As someone who's more into underground EDM music and such, absolutely.

Some picks:
  • 3l3d3p — Ibitbt
  • Ghost and Pals — Perfect Nothing
  • NANORAY — SALMON CANNON
  • The Avalanches — Frontier Psychiatrist
  • Aeph — Jaeger Clap
As someone who's more into underground EDM music and such, absolutely.

Some picks:
  • 3l3d3p — Ibitbt
  • Ghost and Pals — Perfect Nothing
  • NANORAY — SALMON CANNON
  • The Avalanches — Frontier Psychiatrist
  • Aeph — Jaeger Clap
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Only one that comes to mind right now is THE DEATH OF PIECE OF MIND by Bad Omens. Don't really care about their other songs, just that one.

(And no, I don't like it because it was probably used in some silly little tiktok or whatever. I heard it on the radio during a car ride to Universal Studios and thought it sounded cool)
Only one that comes to mind right now is THE DEATH OF PIECE OF MIND by Bad Omens. Don't really care about their other songs, just that one.

(And no, I don't like it because it was probably used in some silly little tiktok or whatever. I heard it on the radio during a car ride to Universal Studios and thought it sounded cool)
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
Most definitely lol, here's a few! :]

Tongues by The Frights, Nicknackatory by Mr.B The Gentleman Rhymer, King Rat by Modest Mouse, Femme Fatale by The Velvet Underground, Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) by The Offspring, Faceshopping by SOPHIE, Tous les memes by Stromae, Oops! by Yung Gravy, and (the worst offender) Just Lose It by Eminem.

Some were just favourites a few years ago, while others just got stuck in my head even when I didn't want them there (cough, the Eminem song U_U)
They're all funky to put on in the background though. I tried to get into SOPHIE but, alas, only liked the one song </3

Most definitely lol, here's a few! :]

Tongues by The Frights, Nicknackatory by Mr.B The Gentleman Rhymer, King Rat by Modest Mouse, Femme Fatale by The Velvet Underground, Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) by The Offspring, Faceshopping by SOPHIE, Tous les memes by Stromae, Oops! by Yung Gravy, and (the worst offender) Just Lose It by Eminem.

Some were just favourites a few years ago, while others just got stuck in my head even when I didn't want them there (cough, the Eminem song U_U)
They're all funky to put on in the background though. I tried to get into SOPHIE but, alas, only liked the one song </3

!hello! azSWexC.gif N1Z2e9k.gif 4hGrYLx.gif
I adore Waiting Still by The Family Crest, one of my favourite songs ever... but I really don't care about 99% of their other stuff aksdhdsh. Beneath the Brine is pretty good too, and that's about the only other song of theirs that fits my personal tastes x']
I adore Waiting Still by The Family Crest, one of my favourite songs ever... but I really don't care about 99% of their other stuff aksdhdsh. Beneath the Brine is pretty good too, and that's about the only other song of theirs that fits my personal tastes x']
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
my music taste drastically changed over the past year and i fell out of listening to lovejoy, but a one-hit wonder song that instantly comes to mind would have to be perfume by lovejoy! i still absolutely love that song and it is in my main playlist, which is the playlist i am incredibly picky about putting songs into
my music taste drastically changed over the past year and i fell out of listening to lovejoy, but a one-hit wonder song that instantly comes to mind would have to be perfume by lovejoy! i still absolutely love that song and it is in my main playlist, which is the playlist i am incredibly picky about putting songs into
y3CR4IN.png