Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Finally Introducing myself
Heyo, I go by 0tt3rn1x everywhere on the digital world. I was introduced to this wonderful dragon web game by my older sibling and have been playing it for the last 5 years. Currently renovating my lair, into a rustic nature theme kingdom named Ravenfield and a Timekeeper Business. I greatly enjoy gen 1 dragons. I am a bestiary completionist Currently have 1135 familiars with 35 undiscovered with majority of the discovered being awakened. My flight travels started with ice flight, believe that was due to sibling although might have been due to their eyes being compatible with any dragon. Then I moved to water, as my lair started to belt, searching for the perfect place to settle down. Finally a few month ago I moved to Earth the underdog of the flight rising world, I wanted to pay the protector of the realm a visit, if I move to another flight it would be Nature, but that won't happen for awhile. I want to introduce myself to hopefully find some people to talk to, I struggle with socializing, and am trying to be more friendly and active both online and irl, figured I'd have the best luck on my favorite interest, flight rising, so here I am reaching out. [b]My Interests:[/b] Games: Flight rising (duh), Minecraft, the sims 3 and 4, Kingdom Hearts, and quite a few more games I am interested in but dont have access to play. All my games are handed down to me by my older sibling, currently working on change that [emoji=snapper sad size=1]. Media: Monster High, Ever After High, My Little Pony, Coraline, How to Train Your Dragon, Percy Jackson, I'm sure there more but those are the main ones currently. Hobbies: Crochet, Linoblocks, sewing, content creating,embroidery, reading, sometimes painting and drawing, astrology, always something new, agriculture. I love the planet, my future irl goal is to start a farm and raise sheep. I create content to show my journey. My short-term goal is to build a desktop computer, hopefully with black friday/cyber monday coming next month, I'll be able to buy the parts. We are a transmasc nonbinary, I use he/they pronouns. As mental health become more important to the online world, I feel the need to share this information. We have autism, ADHD, Bipolar, Cluster B, and am apart of a DID system. I'm glad to finally introduce myself to the community.
Heyo, I go by 0tt3rn1x everywhere on the digital world.

I was introduced to this wonderful dragon web game by my older sibling and have been playing it for the last 5 years. Currently renovating my lair, into a rustic nature theme kingdom named Ravenfield and a Timekeeper Business. I greatly enjoy gen 1 dragons.
I am a bestiary completionist Currently have 1135 familiars with 35 undiscovered with majority of the discovered being awakened.

My flight travels started with ice flight, believe that was due to sibling although might have been due to their eyes being compatible with any dragon. Then I moved to water, as my lair started to belt, searching for the perfect place to settle down. Finally a few month ago I moved to Earth the underdog of the flight rising world, I wanted to pay the protector of the realm a visit, if I move to another flight it would be Nature, but that won't happen for awhile.

I want to introduce myself to hopefully find some people to talk to, I struggle with socializing, and am trying to be more friendly and active both online and irl, figured I'd have the best luck on my favorite interest, flight rising, so here I am reaching out.

My Interests:
Games: Flight rising (duh), Minecraft, the sims 3 and 4, Kingdom Hearts, and quite a few more games I am interested in but dont have access to play. All my games are handed down to me by my older sibling, currently working on change that .
Media: Monster High, Ever After High, My Little Pony, Coraline, How to Train Your Dragon, Percy Jackson, I'm sure there more but those are the main ones currently.
Hobbies: Crochet, Linoblocks, sewing, content creating,embroidery, reading, sometimes painting and drawing, astrology, always something new, agriculture.

I love the planet, my future irl goal is to start a farm and raise sheep. I create content to show my journey. My short-term goal is to build a desktop computer, hopefully with black friday/cyber monday coming next month, I'll be able to buy the parts.
We are a transmasc nonbinary, I use he/they pronouns.
As mental health become more important to the online world, I feel the need to share this information.
We have autism, ADHD, Bipolar, Cluster B, and am apart of a DID system.

I'm glad to finally introduce myself to the community.

06xk8gV.png
HZSRMw5.png
FObX7rS.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx