Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, A long awaited Introduction
[emoji=cat 3 size=1] Hello there! So, I have had this account since 2018, and have never introduced myself at all. I go by Nightwiing, Cherry or Panik. I have no idea why my username is QueenKarkat, I think that was some sort of reference in my youth. I am currently 20 years old, and made this account because of friends on Quotev way back when. My pronouns are they/moth/he. I am a transgender male. I am queer and love men. I am also aroace. I am taken by the most wonderful partner in the world. Currently, all my dragons are in some kind of lore I made for them, but I do not remember most of the lore as I never took the time to write it all down before. Some of you may remember me on Quotev as Midnight or Mid, and I used to have around 2.4K followers until my account was banned for some reason I still do not understand to this day. I currently am still on the internet, this time as Cherry_Honey on most platforms. Thank you for reading my short introduction.
Hello there! So, I have had this account since 2018, and have never introduced myself at all.

I go by Nightwiing, Cherry or Panik.

I have no idea why my username is QueenKarkat, I think that was some sort of reference in my youth. I am currently 20 years old, and made this account because of friends on Quotev way back when.

My pronouns are they/moth/he. I am a transgender male. I am queer and love men. I am also aroace. I am taken by the most wonderful partner in the world.

Currently, all my dragons are in some kind of lore I made for them, but I do not remember most of the lore as I never took the time to write it all down before.

Some of you may remember me on Quotev as Midnight or Mid, and I used to have around 2.4K followers until my account was banned for some reason I still do not understand to this day.

I currently am still on the internet, this time as Cherry_Honey on most platforms. Thank you for reading my short introduction.
@QueenKarkat

Hi Nightwing, welcome to your 1st Forum post!!

It's lovely to see you here on FR, and I hope you're having a ball!!

I'm BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and I've been here for 9 years so far.

I've got a very large, very eclectic lair, with dragons adopted from everywhere and then some! Some are fandragons, a couple are spoopy, a few are pastel, most are very colourful. All of them have lore in my head, and some even have lore written down in their profiles!!

My favourite Breeds are Faes, Aethers, Tundras, Gaolers, Wildclaws, Guardians...eeee, I mostly love them all, haha

My lair is natural for half the year, meaning I have very few dragons who permanently wear apparel. Then in September, they all get dressed up for Halloween and Autumn events, flowing into Christmas and holiday apparel, through Crystalline Gala, when they go back to being all natural again until the cold months return.

IRL I'm a TTRPG'er (DND 3.5) and an INFP. I love to read; I write fiction and poetry. I'm teaching myself to draw so I can make art of all of my dragons.

Pleased to meet you and hope to see you around!!

^^

BunnySox
@QueenKarkat

Hi Nightwing, welcome to your 1st Forum post!!

It's lovely to see you here on FR, and I hope you're having a ball!!

I'm BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and I've been here for 9 years so far.

I've got a very large, very eclectic lair, with dragons adopted from everywhere and then some! Some are fandragons, a couple are spoopy, a few are pastel, most are very colourful. All of them have lore in my head, and some even have lore written down in their profiles!!

My favourite Breeds are Faes, Aethers, Tundras, Gaolers, Wildclaws, Guardians...eeee, I mostly love them all, haha

My lair is natural for half the year, meaning I have very few dragons who permanently wear apparel. Then in September, they all get dressed up for Halloween and Autumn events, flowing into Christmas and holiday apparel, through Crystalline Gala, when they go back to being all natural again until the cold months return.

IRL I'm a TTRPG'er (DND 3.5) and an INFP. I love to read; I write fiction and poetry. I'm teaching myself to draw so I can make art of all of my dragons.

Pleased to meet you and hope to see you around!!

^^

BunnySox
Welcome to Flight Rising!!!
Welcome to Flight Rising!!!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx