Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What upcoming games are you excited for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As the title says!

Currently I'm excited for Hymn to the Earless God :D Really hoping the kickstarter is successfully funded because it looks super good. Really nice pixel art and music. The dev's previous game is also one of my favorites.
Anyway, Hymn a game about an insectoid alien planet, and theres four characters you can play as and each have their different story. The steam page goes a lot more in depth.

..Aside from that I'm always looking forward to the completion of Baldi's Basics Plus... :P a huge interest of mine since 2018 lol
As the title says!

Currently I'm excited for Hymn to the Earless God :D Really hoping the kickstarter is successfully funded because it looks super good. Really nice pixel art and music. The dev's previous game is also one of my favorites.
Anyway, Hymn a game about an insectoid alien planet, and theres four characters you can play as and each have their different story. The steam page goes a lot more in depth.

..Aside from that I'm always looking forward to the completion of Baldi's Basics Plus... :P a huge interest of mine since 2018 lol
Little nightmares 3!
I absolutely adore Little Nightmares 2, but had lost hope on a third game. To have a third game is an absolute miracle and I'm SO excited for the co-op option instead of just AI like six in the second game.
Little nightmares 3!
I absolutely adore Little Nightmares 2, but had lost hope on a third game. To have a third game is an absolute miracle and I'm SO excited for the co-op option instead of just AI like six in the second game.
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

I have SO MANY horror games upcoming that I am so hyped about!

The Alone in the Dark remake looks sooooo good! And if the demo was anything to go off, it is gonna potentially be one of the creepiest games in the franchise! Which it really needs after the utter flops that were AitD 2006 and that Lights one...

I'm also very cautiously hyped about the Silent Hill 2 remake. I'd be CONSIDERABLY MORE hyped if it wasn't being done by Team "Walking SIM" Bloober, but so long as they don't make too many big changes, they might just win me over....

There's also a bunch of indie stuff coming out that looks really good, too, although most don't have set dates yet.

Paranormal Tales, for example, an anthology of found footage games, looks super creepy and I am an absolute sucker for found footage!

Then there's Reveil, a psychological horror set in a circus setting, which is always great for horror.

And the big indie one? Slitterhead. Created by Bokeh Game Studio, headed by Keiichiro Toyama, CREATOR of Silent Hill and Forbidden Siren, who has also managed to get AKIRA YAMAOKA to do the soundtrack. This game has horror ROYALTY behind it and I am hyped so much.

But the two games I am most hyped for?

Alan Wake 2 and Control 2

Alan Wake and Control are two of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE games, and while Control 2 has nothing revealed yet, the Alan Wake 2 release is SO CLOSE and I am practically vibrating with excitement every time I think about it! It looks so intense, apparently being more psychological horror orientated than the action horror of the original, and I just can't wait to see what has happened to Bright Falls and our titular hero!
I have SO MANY horror games upcoming that I am so hyped about!

The Alone in the Dark remake looks sooooo good! And if the demo was anything to go off, it is gonna potentially be one of the creepiest games in the franchise! Which it really needs after the utter flops that were AitD 2006 and that Lights one...

I'm also very cautiously hyped about the Silent Hill 2 remake. I'd be CONSIDERABLY MORE hyped if it wasn't being done by Team "Walking SIM" Bloober, but so long as they don't make too many big changes, they might just win me over....

There's also a bunch of indie stuff coming out that looks really good, too, although most don't have set dates yet.

Paranormal Tales, for example, an anthology of found footage games, looks super creepy and I am an absolute sucker for found footage!

Then there's Reveil, a psychological horror set in a circus setting, which is always great for horror.

And the big indie one? Slitterhead. Created by Bokeh Game Studio, headed by Keiichiro Toyama, CREATOR of Silent Hill and Forbidden Siren, who has also managed to get AKIRA YAMAOKA to do the soundtrack. This game has horror ROYALTY behind it and I am hyped so much.

But the two games I am most hyped for?

Alan Wake 2 and Control 2

Alan Wake and Control are two of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE games, and while Control 2 has nothing revealed yet, the Alan Wake 2 release is SO CLOSE and I am practically vibrating with excitement every time I think about it! It looks so intense, apparently being more psychological horror orientated than the action horror of the original, and I just can't wait to see what has happened to Bright Falls and our titular hero!
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Super Mario RPG remake! I used to play the original as a child and I'm so dang excited to see and play it again with updated graphics! And, I'm excited about people too young to have experienced it firsthand to enjoy it! Has always been my favorite game, yay!

I've already pre-ordered it and highly anticipate November rolling around so I can delve back into a wonderful game.
Super Mario RPG remake! I used to play the original as a child and I'm so dang excited to see and play it again with updated graphics! And, I'm excited about people too young to have experienced it firsthand to enjoy it! Has always been my favorite game, yay!

I've already pre-ordered it and highly anticipate November rolling around so I can delve back into a wonderful game.
9iqeDz7.png
silksong and nirvana when they come out if they ever do sobz
silksong and nirvana when they come out if they ever do sobz
Looking forward to the release of Elysian Eclipse. I haven't played spore in ages thanks to the spore expansion incompatible EA app trying to force itself upon me and honestly, I'm very much excited to finally be playing something at least remotely adjacent to spore again.
Looking forward to the release of Elysian Eclipse. I haven't played spore in ages thanks to the spore expansion incompatible EA app trying to force itself upon me and honestly, I'm very much excited to finally be playing something at least remotely adjacent to spore again.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
God, too many LOL. But rn I'm prolly most excited for Fields of Mistria bc I never get tired of farming games as an og Harvest Moon player.
God, too many LOL. But rn I'm prolly most excited for Fields of Mistria bc I never get tired of farming games as an og Harvest Moon player.
tumblr_inline_p7u4lgeYXq1tsrqpm_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_p7u5i72a7n1tsrqpm_100.png tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_p7u4lgeYXq1tsrqpm_75sq.png
Now, this is DLC, but splatoon 3 side order when
Now, this is DLC, but splatoon 3 side order when
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Super Mario Bros Wonder and Cattails: Wildwood Story!
Super Mario Bros Wonder and Cattails: Wildwood Story!
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
billie bust up :D
billie bust up :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7