Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What upcoming games are you excited for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I hardly pay attention to new releases, but I'm excited for whenever Silksong releases! Unfortunately with the Unity engine debacle that sparked up recently... I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it again for a while.
A lot of people seem very impatient, but a friendly reminder that Hollow Knight is all 2D animated and took about 3 years until it was able to be released! With the new technology released over time, as well as their passion for the original game, it's safe to assume it's taking far longer because they want to do things here that they couldn't before while tuning everything up and making it an even better experience than the first time!
It's my hope, anyway, so I understand why it's been in development as long as it has. I'd rather a fleshed out game made with passion than a game rushed out by impatience and strict time constraints. Whenever it releases, I'll be hype to play it regardless :]

Otherwise hELLO??? NEW MH GAME??? Dude I played through Rise and Sunbreak recently, now I'm playing through World again with an insect glaive and I had no idea there was a new one coming??
I did a small bit of research and while it's not confirmed what game it is, the day and year do track with Monster Hunter.
I really, really hope it's available on PC. I'll be utterly devastated if it isn't because MH is my favourite franchise of all time!!!
The sheer love and passion and quality and detail from the devs in these games is something rarely seen in such big titles. It's a gift and if I couldn't play the next installment I could run then I'd be so upset...

Also agreeing with people beforehand, BRING BACK GAMMOTH! It's a total crime that she's not in a new title when the other 3 are.
Bring back Nakarkos too! Nakarkos is one of the coolest monsters out there and I'd love to see what they can do with it in a new environment.
I hardly pay attention to new releases, but I'm excited for whenever Silksong releases! Unfortunately with the Unity engine debacle that sparked up recently... I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it again for a while.
A lot of people seem very impatient, but a friendly reminder that Hollow Knight is all 2D animated and took about 3 years until it was able to be released! With the new technology released over time, as well as their passion for the original game, it's safe to assume it's taking far longer because they want to do things here that they couldn't before while tuning everything up and making it an even better experience than the first time!
It's my hope, anyway, so I understand why it's been in development as long as it has. I'd rather a fleshed out game made with passion than a game rushed out by impatience and strict time constraints. Whenever it releases, I'll be hype to play it regardless :]

Otherwise hELLO??? NEW MH GAME??? Dude I played through Rise and Sunbreak recently, now I'm playing through World again with an insect glaive and I had no idea there was a new one coming??
I did a small bit of research and while it's not confirmed what game it is, the day and year do track with Monster Hunter.
I really, really hope it's available on PC. I'll be utterly devastated if it isn't because MH is my favourite franchise of all time!!!
The sheer love and passion and quality and detail from the devs in these games is something rarely seen in such big titles. It's a gift and if I couldn't play the next installment I could run then I'd be so upset...

Also agreeing with people beforehand, BRING BACK GAMMOTH! It's a total crime that she's not in a new title when the other 3 are.
Bring back Nakarkos too! Nakarkos is one of the coolest monsters out there and I'd love to see what they can do with it in a new environment.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Professor Layton and the New World of Steam
Another Code Recollection
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door remake
Silksong
Professor Layton and the New World of Steam
Another Code Recollection
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door remake
Silksong
NBeoOgB.png
P3 Reload (I preordered the collector's edition) and Metaphor from Atlus. Another one is Unicorn Overlord also from Atlus and Vanillaware.

The others that I know right now are indie games still in development.
P3 Reload (I preordered the collector's edition) and Metaphor from Atlus. Another one is Unicorn Overlord also from Atlus and Vanillaware.

The others that I know right now are indie games still in development.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
Not a game per say, but DLC for Mario Kart wave 6. Was not expecting Daisy Curcuit! But still fun nonetheless!
Not a game per say, but DLC for Mario Kart wave 6. Was not expecting Daisy Curcuit! But still fun nonetheless!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Waiting for the Elden Ring DLC!!
Waiting for the Elden Ring DLC!!
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Not exactly a full release, as the first part is already out, but Super Cat Tales: Paws' second major update is one I'm awaiting because of my love for the game.

Yeah, it may be a mobile game series' third installment, but it's one of the few good mobile games nowadays, even with the ads.
Not exactly a full release, as the first part is already out, but Super Cat Tales: Paws' second major update is one I'm awaiting because of my love for the game.

Yeah, it may be a mobile game series' third installment, but it's one of the few good mobile games nowadays, even with the ads.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I’m so hyped for airframe ultra, it’s a new game by the rain world devs. I’m sure it’s very early in development but I’m hyped regardless
I’m so hyped for airframe ultra, it’s a new game by the rain world devs. I’m sure it’s very early in development but I’m hyped regardless
v buy my UMA! v
UU9vIu2.png
RIuVQv5.png
Mario Wonder is my main one, but I'm considering looking into SMRPG and TTYD, especially since I've heard a lot about those
Mario Wonder is my main one, but I'm considering looking into SMRPG and TTYD, especially since I've heard a lot about those
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Like a Dragon Gaiden and Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth
Like a Dragon Gaiden and Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
paper mario ttyd remake [emoji=owl size=1]
paper mario ttyd remake
unique and quirky signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7