Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Unequip All button
1 2
Just a single button I can press to take everything off at once.
I am not a programmer, so I don't know how hard it would be.
Just a single button I can press to take everything off at once.
I am not a programmer, so I don't know how hard it would be.
I don’t know if this is suggesting just apparel, apparel and skins, or apparel, skins, and scenes, but in any of these cases I am all for it. As much as I like the increased customizability we’ve gotten over the years there’s a lot of clicking involved in pulling everything off a dragon to toss them up on the auction house/CR!
I don’t know if this is suggesting just apparel, apparel and skins, or apparel, skins, and scenes, but in any of these cases I am all for it. As much as I like the increased customizability we’ve gotten over the years there’s a lot of clicking involved in pulling everything off a dragon to toss them up on the auction house/CR!
mkpoaHZ.png
I frequently forget that in addition to apparel, I might have a scene or a familiar equipped or the dragon is still in a coli party, so I would like a "remove everything everywhere" button.
I frequently forget that in addition to apparel, I might have a scene or a familiar equipped or the dragon is still in a coli party, so I would like a "remove everything everywhere" button.
JQQ3Fjt.png
i mean the dressing room has it, so the actual dragon customization page should have it as well
i mean the dressing room has it, so the actual dragon customization page should have it as well
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
This could be useful, but I wouldn’t want them to add this if it didn’t have like an “are you sure” pop-up, because it would really suck if you misclicked it and everything comes off of your dragon and you have go back and fix it.
This could be useful, but I wouldn’t want them to add this if it didn’t have like an “are you sure” pop-up, because it would really suck if you misclicked it and everything comes off of your dragon and you have go back and fix it.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Yep it is really useful. Remove all (apparels, skin, scene, Vista, family) place it somewhere below on costomize screen.
Yep it is really useful. Remove all (apparels, skin, scene, Vista, family) place it somewhere below on costomize screen.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Ius" date="2023-08-26 11:09:44" ] This could be useful, but I wouldn’t want them to add this if it didn’t have like an “are you sure” pop-up, because it would really suck if you misclicked it and everything comes off of your dragon and you have go back and fix it. [/quote] With a confirmation popup sounds like a great idea, but either way I'd love this. Would have made some of the achievements much easier too since I had to put fams etc on fodder and then take it all off again.
Ius wrote on 2023-08-26 11:09:44:

With a confirmation popup sounds like a great idea, but either way I'd love this. Would have made some of the achievements much easier too since I had to put fams etc on fodder and then take it all off again.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
This would make my life so much easier!
This would make my life so much easier!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Definitely needs a confirmation button, but yes. I need a "remove all" button!
Definitely needs a confirmation button, but yes. I need a "remove all" button!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
[quote name="Ius" date="2023-08-26 11:09:44" ] This could be useful, but I wouldn’t want them to add this if it didn’t have like an “are you sure” pop-up, because it would really suck if you misclicked it and everything comes off of your dragon and you have go back and fix it. [/quote] this ^ it would be really useful since spam-clicking often gets you the "you don't have this item!" popup. and as others have pointed out taking a skin and/or scene off takes even more time on top of it. however it also takes time to put these things on so in order not to waste time a simple "are you sure you want to unequip everything?" window would fix the potential problem that comes with the solution. edit because i just thought of this: i think it would be helpful if it also removed the familliar so that the dragon would be fully ready to trade or go on the AH or exalt with one button press. however i can see that that would be annoying for people who just want to re-dress their dragon without taking off the familliar and is unlikely.
Ius wrote on 2023-08-26 11:09:44:

this ^
it would be really useful since spam-clicking often gets you the "you don't have this item!" popup. and as others have pointed out taking a skin and/or scene off takes even more time on top of it. however it also takes time to put these things on so in order not to waste time a simple "are you sure you want to unequip everything?" window would fix the potential problem that comes with the solution.

edit because i just thought of this: i think it would be helpful if it also removed the familliar so that the dragon would be fully ready to trade or go on the AH or exalt with one button press. however i can see that that would be annoying for people who just want to re-dress their dragon without taking off the familliar and is unlikely.
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
1 2