Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Are There More Doors or Wheels?
1 2
Really important discussion

So-
Are There More Doors or Wheels in the World?
Your thoughts

Don't google!
:J
Really important discussion

So-
Are There More Doors or Wheels in the World?
Your thoughts

Don't google!
:J
ayo
My guess is wheels
My guess is wheels
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
Wheels. Mainly because I remember a Kyle Hill video on this.
Wheels. Mainly because I remember a Kyle Hill video on this.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
My vote is for wheels.
My vote is for wheels.
RkJREMQ.png
Wheels since most devices that use them have multiples of them.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
How do you define 'door' and 'wheel'? Is a wardrobe door a door door? Is a hatch or a trapdoor a proper door? If so, are the things build by animals like trapdoor spiders doors? Is the trunk opening of a car a door (in my language, it is considered one)? Does a wheel need to have a tyre? If not, can a cog or similar round structure be considered a wheel? Does a wheel need an axle? [quote name="TheEnforcer" date="2023-06-19 10:09:50" ] Wheels since most devices that use them have multiples of them. [/quote] Many devices that have wheels also have doors.
How do you define 'door' and 'wheel'?

Is a wardrobe door a door door? Is a hatch or a trapdoor a proper door? If so, are the things build by animals like trapdoor spiders doors? Is the trunk opening of a car a door (in my language, it is considered one)?

Does a wheel need to have a tyre? If not, can a cog or similar round structure be considered a wheel? Does a wheel need an axle?

TheEnforcer wrote on 2023-06-19 10:09:50:
Many devices that have wheels also have doors.
My guess is doors! Already alone in my own apartment, there are well over 20+ "doors". Leading out of my apartment, boom, 10 doors. It just makes sense to me.
My guess is doors! Already alone in my own apartment, there are well over 20+ "doors". Leading out of my apartment, boom, 10 doors. It just makes sense to me.
yes
yes
qi4vciN.pngjELaj9w.pngO0Pbuvo.png
My guess is doors. Houses and other buildings tend to have multiple doors too. And cities are filled to the brim with apartment complexes and other buildings filled with doors.
My guess is doors. Houses and other buildings tend to have multiple doors too. And cities are filled to the brim with apartment complexes and other buildings filled with doors.
yXOBcio.gif
wheels 100% dont even need to look anything up
wheels 100% dont even need to look anything up
1 2