Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm Sorry Pinkerton
Before this update happened I almost never talked to Crim. Now I'm sending items to her every few hours so I can get the achievement.

I'm just imagining Pinkerton arriving home one day and not even being able to get through the door since we've been giving Crim so many items. In a few weeks the pile is going to be visible from orbit.
Before this update happened I almost never talked to Crim. Now I'm sending items to her every few hours so I can get the achievement.

I'm just imagining Pinkerton arriving home one day and not even being able to get through the door since we've been giving Crim so many items. In a few weeks the pile is going to be visible from orbit.
giphy.gif
they're standing on opposite sides of the pile and he's frantically pushing items into people's hands
they're standing on opposite sides of the pile and he's frantically pushing items into people's hands
MuAIaYM.png
they dont have a lair anymore. it’s all P I L E.
they dont have a lair anymore. it’s all P I L E.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
look, Pinkerton will only get rid of one item per day. meanwhile, Crim is buying up as many as five items an hour.

all I'm saying is, if Pinkerton wants their lair back, he's got to work harder.
look, Pinkerton will only get rid of one item per day. meanwhile, Crim is buying up as many as five items an hour.

they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
Imagine if instead of the trading post button on the world map you just saw a moving image of Crim's hoard Pinkerton's pile
Imagine if instead of the trading post button on the world map you just saw a moving image of Crim's hoard Pinkerton's pile
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
Crim is a scam artist and I usually avoid her like the plague. Needless to say, I'm having a hard time with the achievements that have me trade with her. I like to hoard all the items I get for Baldwin mats.
Crim is a scam artist and I usually avoid her like the plague. Needless to say, I'm having a hard time with the achievements that have me trade with her. I like to hoard all the items I get for Baldwin mats.
The Empyreal Library
[quote name="sparra" date="2023-06-16 04:10:48" ] look, Pinkerton will only get rid of one item per day. meanwhile, Crim is buying up as many as five items an hour. all I'm saying is, if Pinkerton wants their lair back, he's got to work harder. [/quote] Oh, he sells the good stuff on [s]Ebay[/s] the auction house, like Goodwill does with their higher value stuff. That's why you don't get eggs and elims from him.
sparra wrote on 2023-06-16 04:10:48:

Oh, he sells the good stuff on Ebay the auction house, like Goodwill does with their higher value stuff. That's why you don't get eggs and elims from him.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png