Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Newest Familiars Not Showing As Options
Despite owning them, when I go to try placing the Kingfish, Platewing Sphinx, or False Sphinx onto a dragon familiar slot so I can start bonding with them, they are not appearing anywhere in the available list. I've cleared my cache twice and no dice.
Despite owning them, when I go to try placing the Kingfish, Platewing Sphinx, or False Sphinx onto a dragon familiar slot so I can start bonding with them, they are not appearing anywhere in the available list. I've cleared my cache twice and no dice.
@TheMockingCrows try the following:
- ensure that the item is in your hoard rather than in vault
- ensure that your other dragon does not already have same familiar (you can check this by searching for the familiar in bestiary, and checking if it has brown wing icon. if it does, clicking on it will take you to the dragon that has the familiar)
@TheMockingCrows try the following:
- ensure that the item is in your hoard rather than in vault
- ensure that your other dragon does not already have same familiar (you can check this by searching for the familiar in bestiary, and checking if it has brown wing icon. if it does, clicking on it will take you to the dragon that has the familiar)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@TheMockingCrows

Are you filtering them out? On the page where you add a familiar select "Not Awakened" under "Bond Level" to get to them.

If they don't show up go to your Bestiary and see if one of the location icons is lit up. If so, click on it to determine where it is.

edit: ninja'd!
@TheMockingCrows

Are you filtering them out? On the page where you add a familiar select "Not Awakened" under "Bond Level" to get to them.

If they don't show up go to your Bestiary and see if one of the location icons is lit up. If so, click on it to determine where it is.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Ah, found'em. They were indeed stashed under the unbonded level, my bad. I thought I was seriously going crazy for a minute there though, I've never had that issue before haha.
Ah, found'em. They were indeed stashed under the unbonded level, my bad. I thought I was seriously going crazy for a minute there though, I've never had that issue before haha.